@NRJLIVES4ever - 1832
@Tigobitties98 - 1700
@Kitty_so_frisky - 1668
@SirConradPeckereye - 1666
@jason28053 - 1665
@MedicalMuse - 1625
@Amanda330 - 1541
Um.. where are all the hooters??

Have to jump in the shower soon and get ready for an outing but right now I’m enjoying my coffee, while watching cartoons on this Saturday morning.

The cartoon in question: X-Men ‘97

They made Magneto a zaddy and I am so here for it (yes, I know it’s animated, shut up). Magneto has always been the hero in my eyes.

Have to jump in the shower soon and get ready for an outing but right now I’m enjoying my coffee, while watching cartoons on this Saturday morning.

They made Magneto a zaddy and I am so here for it (yes, I know it’s animated, shut up). Magneto has always been the hero in my eyes.
It’s so good!!

That’s awesome V! I promise promise promise I will add to your numbers soon. I’ve been too busy whoring in here.
Don't stress about it! There's no use in trying to read a naughty story if you're not feeling it 💕 And thank you!

This is amazing. You're amazing. ❤️
:love: thank you!! It's been one hell of a ride!

Isn't that fun! I get a little visceral kick when I see the numbers. It's easy to think no one is reading, but then ...oh there you are!

I need to get more uploaded, but I have been playing here instead.
Right?? I can't get over my block still. Tried writing a bit last night and just sat there staring at the paragraphs I've had finished for a few weeks. Nothing else's pouring out.

Geek, so grew up reading X-Men, my favorite comics. In there, Magneto goes back and forth between being a generic baddy to a reasonable villain to a straight up Genetic Nazi stand in. After Sir Ian played him, the character settled down.

And the whole "Mutant Malcom X vs MLK" thing was absolutely revisionist history. That all came far, far later

Love Mags as well.

It’s pouring rain here in Vancouver…. It’s a movie theatre day and or video game day
As a lover of rain (unpopular choice), rain always brings me joy. Lots of fun memories, one fond one being of my spouse and I running on the Burrard St. laughing while out trying to get some food after few hours of landing in Vancouver. I hope you have fun CCG

Also rain makes me horny too 🤭

As a lover of rain (unpopular choice), rain always brings me joy. Lots of fun memories, one fond one being of my spouse and I running on the Burrard St. laughing while out trying to get some food after few hours of landing in Vancouver. I hope you have fun CCG

Also rain makes me horny too 🤭
Me too! Rain generally will cheer me up if I am feeling down. 🥰🥰🥰

Back