Any guys into frottage?

Mmmmmm.... so much cum, so hot!! Thanks for the links!
I had a friend. He was attracted to me but didn't want to admit it. I convinced him that just rubbing on him wouldn't be actual sex; he would just be helping me out. So he got on all fours and from behind I put my thick cock between his legs/ass cheeks and rubbed it and came all over him. That was how we started....

I had a friend. He was attracted to me but didn't want to admit it. I convinced him that just rubbing on him wouldn't be actual sex; he would just be helping me out. So he got on all fours and from behind I put my thick cock between his legs/ass cheeks and rubbed it and came all over him. That was how we started....
The slippery slope 😏😏

Yes, that's exactly how it starts, but tell me how it finishes.

kissandplay1%20du%20ja.gif

My girlfriends ex came over and we ended up having a threesome. After fucking her for close to an hour she got our cocks together, i knew i was going to cum first. My six incher all over his eight.

He and my girlfriend laughed as I came all over his cock and her hand.

She insisted I clean her hand with my tongue and his cock with my mouth. He laughed and made some rude comments, I didn't mind so much, I was Habra good time.

I have to say it is hot having it done… had it done to me a couple times with a cut bbc… two hot hard cocks touching each other… its great as foreplay to get ready for some hot fucking

I had a boyfriend who sit or lie on top of me and we frotted until we came. I loved having him get me wet. My fav - as I’m cut - was so slide my cock head inside his skin just before one of us was ready and frot that way until either or even better both of us came.

Back