Desi hot

I would love to travel there.
As a Westerner, it can be overwhelming at first. Traffic rules are seen as suggestions, no such thing as the Highway Patrol. A lot of honking, but in India it’s about visibility, not aggression like in the US - large trucks will have “please honk so I know you’re there” painted on their bumpers.

Over time you begin to see order in India’s chaos. Once you settle in, you find the food is wonderful and the women... well that’s why we’re here, isn’t it?

As a Westerner, it can be overwhelming at first. Traffic rules are seen as suggestions, no such thing as the Highway Patrol. A lot of honking, but in India it’s about visibility, not aggression like in the US - large trucks will have “please honk so I know you’re there” painted on their bumpers.

Over time you begin to see order in India’s chaos. Once you settle in, you find the food is wonderful and the women... well that’s why we’re here, isn’t it?

I hope so, I can't wait to visit.

Just don’t drink the cold water, (not even shower water) and avoid drinks with ice. Anything boiled - like chai - is fine. The only time I got sick, I got careless on a buffet in a 5-star hotel in Mumbai. Somebody slipped ice in the juice dispenser.

Do you live there?

Just don’t drink the cold water, (not even shower water) and avoid drinks with ice. Anything boiled - like chai - is fine. The only time I got sick, I got careless on a buffet in a 5-star hotel in Mumbai. Somebody slipped ice in the juice dispenser.
My wife spent 4 days in Mumbai. Her company had bottled water for her to drink, and thankfully she loves tea LOL.

The pictures she sent to me.....No wonder she loved being there :devilish:

She shared pictures of the women who were in the group assigned to her so she'd be safe.

having a group who are accustomed to the location is a great idea ... and depending on the pictures she took, she may have known how to intrigue you ....

Time for some Indian love.

3955962603d04fa74ac5.jpg

Back