Massage Masturbation & Sex

I love a good happy ending massage,I get one about one a week if I can,I’ve never cum so much before!
Who can afford one a week! It is hard not to visit often if you find one you like.
I have had enough experience I like when I can find a woman I can provide for. If requested to be sensual, I like taking my time. Light sensational touch feeling what really winds her up and patiently continue until her release is as spontaneous as a 45 minute erotic session with a masseuse has done for me. Allowing a woman to build up like tantra or edging has amazing results.
I like success as provider as much or more as someone drawing me out for an hour...

Who can afford one a week! It is hard not to visit often if you find one you like.
I have had enough experience I like when I can find a woman I can provide for. If requested to be sensual, I like taking my time. Light sensational touch feeling what really winds her up and patiently continue until her release is as spontaneous as a 45 minute erotic session with a masseuse has done for me. Allowing a woman to build up like tantra or edging has amazing results.
I like success as provider as much or more as someone drawing me out for an hour...
It’s maybe $100-120 that I spend per week so it’s not too pricey,it’s just a normal part of my routine and sexual release. I love to masturbate a few times a day as well as regular sex with the wife.
There’s definitely something special about the massage experience coupled with an orgasm like that.

It’s maybe $100-120 that I spend per week so it’s not too pricey,it’s just a normal part of my routine and sexual release. I love to masturbate a few times a day as well as regular sex with the wife.
There’s definitely something special about the massage experience coupled with an orgasm like that.
5000$ a year I don't have. It is not what it used to be either. And when I was partaking fairly regular, it started feeling scary if they offered I touch or asked if I wanted to lick them. Who had been there before? And just wrong as they asked offered if I wanted sex. I would never pay for that. Doesn't work for me. I don't usually cum if I have a rubber on anyway. It end up feeling rough or rigorous in order to get there. More important, I value my health. That was the beginning of the end of how good it felt for me. When I wanted to ask them on a date or one I asked to go to Vegas with me, I realized I was way too deep in my fantasy and being used. With the innocence lost, revealing the hard on they created did not elevate the erotic nature as it once did. It became something I could achieve on my own. Plus, in this area I would not be surprised if the places are not under surveillance. I am happy to say I never felt like I visited a place where human trafficking was at play.

mca-z-5kwhe-ae8ebc.gif

Isn’t masturbating something you do to yourself? Regardless if someone is there. Meaning if the person is touching you it is no longer masturbation. It falls into handjob or fingering.

One masseuse I dated would give me a whole body legit massage. when she was done she would cover me and let me absorb her work. At some time she would ask me if I wanted a Happy Ending. I never said no. When I finally got off her table I could barely stand.

Back