Over 60 exhibitionist women and men

How did I miss this. You age beautifully 😍
Thank you, Moheedo!! :heart::kiss::love:🫂🫂

Sorry I'm so late on replying, but with that beautiful body, you can post anywhere at any time as far as I'm concerned.
Aww, thank you very much, cc!! 🥰 :heart: :kiss:🫂🫂
Mmmmmm...simply beautiful! and so very sexy!! can't wait to see more.
Thank you so much, btt!! :love::heart::kiss:🫂🫂
How did I miss this. You age beautifully 😍
Thank you, pumper!!! 🥰:heart::kiss:🫂🫂

It's interesting. My wife turned 60 this past summer. I think she's more beautiful now than anytime in the past 30 years we've been together. Also, I've been around here a while and I honestly can say the same about some of the lovely ladies posting here, Talikat and Mrs TandT, just to name a couple. Thank you ladies

Tali, sure you're 60?? Look barely 40 in that pic
Yes, I have I.D., cc!! :D:kiss:😘🫂
Welcome to the club Tali! Love it that you can grace this page with your beauty! Remember, your only as old as you feel! Enjoy these sexy 60s!
Thank you, I'm loving it so far, life does get better with age is my experience, so I will follow your example and keep loving life! You're such a great lady that I admire very much, so thank you for always being so kind and sexy!! :heart::heart::rose::rose::kiss: 🫂 🫂

Just turned 60, so I'm legal to post here now, color in the women's thread, made a black and white for here!! 🎂

View attachment 2271651
Wait....hold the phone. You're 60? Now, I've heard of people lying about their age, but not saying they're OLDER than they are ;)

In all seriousness, tali, you defy the laws of aging, gravity and probably some others I'm not thinking of. So very sexy and I can't believe I missed this one!

Last edited:
I’m 57. Was thinking the women here need a few tasteful nudes of gentlemen. I don’t want to break the rules, so I’ll stop back in 2.5 years. : )

Thank you for posting your beautiful pictures, ladies. Absolutely love the confidence and experience.

Last edited:
Just turned 60, so I'm legal to post here now, color in the women's thread, made a black and white for here!! 🎂
I don't know how I missed this but I love the pic Tali. First time I can recall where you showed a bit of that pretty face. Belated Happy Birthday :heart:

Back