The end of an era! Some may be sad, some happy, some may believe. some wont, some may care, some wont, some will laud, some will denigrate

MrsBusybody

Virgin
Hello

This is Mrs Busybody, yes, the wife of the poster known as Busybody and many other names. As most know, he was a poster here for about 23 years. Some of you liked him, some didnt. He got very many supportive contacts via DM,s . We also met very many in real life, wonderful friendships developed.

He took ill about a week or so ago and

Im here to tell you he passed away . Some of you will be happy, some wont, most wont care.

He always told me that should he go, I was to tell you all.

I will not be coming back to read comments, for those that have good things to say, say it, for those that dont, say it as well.

My first and last post.

He did tell me it was fun poking you all

There were many posters banned that you were sure was Busybody that were not Busybody, he got a kick out of that.

Time to bury your Busybody ghost once and for all, and not all that are contra to you is a Busybody

He was unique

MrsBusybody

You going to have him vote by mail? Seems about par for the course. Dying wish… illegal but still when would that stop BB?

Aniani would like a word

Reminds me of Monty Python

"I'm not deaf yet, I can still go for a walk.."

Funny that this should be here. Lit members seem to have shorter life expectancy than normal. So I wonder when some Lit "personality" kicks it, which alts will cease to appear???

Is this true? I have never read Busybody, I guess he was by the time I signed up. I read what some claimed was Busybody alts, I failed to see the issue with him. Other then of course he poked one side all the time and they couldnt handle it.

IF BB is actually dead, it's a good time to remind ourselves that everyone will die. You will die, maybe today, maybe later. The only thing you leave for your associates and society after that is your legacy.

Spewing vile and violent epithets on an hourly basis as your main hobby in life sucks as a legacy. Anyone who thinks that's harmless "fun" also sucks.

Now, how about predictions about that Ravens-Chiefs game?

If Que hadn't passed away, I'd swear this post would be one of his "performative art" pieces that he'd do from time to time to attract attention.

I'll accept this as true (and celebrate accordingly) if some will post a link to his obituary here (yes I know his "real name") and/or a video of a wooden stake being driven through his heart.

"Mrs Busybody" is full of shit. We can only wish BB was dead but he's clearly not.

Here's the proof:

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/we-lock-up-items-on-the-shelves-but-not-the.1603635/

Notice the date/time stamp. This thread is bullshit; obviously another troll thread, presumably (so I suspect) from the entity known as HGruber (himself a second-rate BB wannabe.)

For the record, I don't wish him dead, I just wish he would get perma-banned from the forums, and STAY banned! And I wish that hopefully he will find something more fulfilling and positive to do with his life than be a lifetime dedicated forum troll.

More proof HGruber is trolling us here (And I'm assuming this is him:)

There quite obviously is no "Mrs Busybody." Never was, and most likely never will be. That should be blatantly obvious.

Here's my 2 cents. Spend them wisely. Perg once told me that BB wasn't always a nutjob. He even met BB at some point. Said he was actually pretty decent. Until Obama was elected. And then he went sproink.

Anyway, I don't know if this thread is genuine. If it is, I hope his family and him have more peace now than BB displayed on the PB while alive. If not, well we'll get some spam I'm sure.

Is this true? I have never read Busybody, I guess he was by the time I signed up. I read what some claimed was Busybody alts, I failed to see the issue with him. Other then of course he poked one side all the time and they couldnt handle it.
Does anyone know if this is true? I mean really true? No, posts by wannabe's are not an indication of anything.

Here's my 2 cents. Spend them wisely. Perg once told me that BB wasn't always a nutjob. He even met BB at some point. Said he was actually pretty decent. Until Obama was elected. And then he went sproink.
As I said on the Vanquished thread, you used to be able to read all of those posts, until just recently. Now they're all gone, all traces of the ID wiped clean.

He always told me that should he go, I was to tell you all.

He did tell me it was fun poking you all

There were many posters banned that you were sure was Busybody that were not Busybody, he got a kick out of that.

Time to bury your Busybody ghost once and for all, and not all that are contra to you is a Busybody
This does not read at all like the actual spouse of a deceased loved one.

He told us to bury his ashes as a thread without any source URL.

We shall honor his wishes here.

Back