Creampies - yummi, lets show them

cream pie | by lamuffluver23

Thank you. I knew from a very young age I would love cleaning and hearing people enjoy my mouth. Used to go to work with dried fluids coveringy face. I worked with 4 superior wonderful women who let me be one of them.

My husband always says what else is a pussy good for.
Now we all know that your husband is one of the foremost creampie lovers here. I envy and admire him. Still, I'm sure that he knows that a pussy is for a woman's pleasure. Thankfully they let us derive some pleasure from it too! Men get to assist her in getting that pleasure. I'm sure she enjoys the act that results in that creampie as much as he does. Eating her out before sex is so good too. Just to inhale her lovely scent is great. A woman showing her cameltoe is such an erotic thing. Lastly and more erotic than anything else is when he gets to make her cum by going down on that wonderful cum filled pussy!

When I was 22, I had an older woman (40) from work start flirting with me. We become lovers and she got me into cleaning her pussy after we fucked. At first I did not want to but I got where I loved to clean up my cum.
I still love to do that but my current wife thinks it is nasty

Sorry to hear that because I LOVE to sit my cum filled pussy on my husband's face and mouth and tell him to lick me clean of his mess and watch him swallow everything I push out. Then move my clit to his mouth and let him lick, suck, and kiss it to an orgasm.

When I was 22, I had an older woman (40) from work start flirting with me. We become lovers and she got me into cleaning her pussy after we fucked. At first I did not want to but I got where I loved to clean up my cum.
Very hot her boy toy doing anything she tells him to do ! Love older women❤️

Sorry to hear that because I LOVE to sit my cum filled pussy on my husband's face and mouth and tell him to lick me clean of his mess and watch him swallow everything I push out. Then move my clit to his mouth and let him lick, suck, and kiss it to an orgasm.
Wow your husband has to be very happy❤️❤️💦💦💦😍

My GF also thinks it's a nasty thing to do and says that's why she loves me doing it. She says I'm her nasty guy and is so happy that I love being her nasty creampie eater!

I agree. Nothing beats gazing at the wife’s cunt oozing cum as I get ready to do my cuck duty and clean it with my tongue. 😋😋😋😛

Back