Americans Favor Complete Eradication Of Hamas

If ‘we’ blatantly lose the moral high ground “we” are deserving of the retribution.

Fortunately Israeli leaders aren’t as callous as the ‘kill them all” crowd and seem to understand this and have been giving Gazans a chance and a warning to leave.

Israel orders hundreds of thousands of civilians in Gaza City to evacuate ahead of possible ground assault​

https://apnews.com/live/israel-hamas-war-live-updates
There is no battle for the high ground when it comes to terror organizations. They are 100% responsible for what happens next.

There is no battle for the high ground when it comes to terror organizations. They are 100% responsible for what happens next.

Just as Israel will invite more retribution if they kill-them-all.

Surely a redneck like you has heard of the Hatfields and the McCoys?

Just as Israel will invite more retribution if they kill-them-all.

Surely a redneck like you has heard of the Hatfields and the McCoys?
They have to kill them all. Against Hamas, they should take no prisoners. Israel should take a lesson from the battle of Iwo Jima and bury them by the thousands in their tunnels

It doesn’t matter. They are being consumed by bloodlust, egged on by the media, politicians, and their own desire to see horrors.

Could it be pure coincidence that after two decades of getting fat on Iraq and Afghanistan, our military industrial complex has set its eye on a new war?

Judging from Nimrata’s script, and a few others, it seems they are seeing Israel/Hamas as a stepping stone to war with Iran.

And just a few days ago, America’s Jewish Secretary of State (divided loyalties anyone?) assured Israel that as long as America exists, Israel will never have to defend itself without our help.

No way we’re gonna miss out on war profits, baby!

It’s bad enough that America is owned and operated by sociopathic incompetents. It’s multiples worse that so many of you swallow their lies so eagerly.

Wake up. Do better.
It's called "rally round the flag" and it happens after horrific attacks that kill a shitload of citizens.

It has nothing to do with gun manufacturers or government or allies...etc. People get pissed off when you kill their friends.

Why concern oneself with mere details. Give them the benefit of the doubt and kill them. Allah will know,
Allah is merely the Arabic rendition of Yaweh, so at least there is only one "imaginary friend" who will be apportioning blame to both sides. You are advocating the slaughter of 2.2 million people, not terribly practical when they have 1.6 Billion supporters world wide.

Look at how the mighty USA dealt with terrorism after 9/11; 20 Saudis and 3 Egyptians killed 3,000 Americans; so obviously the USA created a pretext to attack a 3rd country, Iraq, which had absolutely nothing to do with it. And it sent a clear signal to the Saudis that they could do pretty much as they please - screwing the USA over oil supplies/price / murdering a US resident/ cozying up to Putin.

The military I served in, killed countless "terrorists" in Yemen in the '60's. We lied about the impact and especially the numbers - and achieved nothing.

Israel's current policy is to run Gaza as a de facto prison camp while systematically evicting the Arab population from the properties they own the occupied in the West Bank. I don't see the point in expressing any moral point of view on that whatsoever, there's more than enough blame for all sides involved. My only solution would be let them sort out their own problems but do not get directly involved.

Mass killing is not an effective solution, and I suggest Chloe that if you look for military advice try someone with multiple braincells, because no 'military 'solution' of any kind will work.

Americans back ‘complete eradication’ of Hamas, 3 to 1​

Americans have a message for Israel’s plan to eradicate Hamas: Just do it.
by Paul Bedard, Washington Secrets Columnist
October 13, 2023 10:23 AM

Despite vocal pockets of opposition in liberal universities and the media, voters back Israel’s side in the war with Hamas in the Gaza Strip and blame Palestinians for the horrific crisis by about 5 to 1.

Rasmussen Reports tested the views of American voters on the conflict and found wide support for the Jewish state in its reaction to last weekend’s surprise assault by the terrorist group inside Israel.

In its latest survey shared with Secrets on Friday, voters backed Tel Aviv’s call for the “complete eradication of Hamas in Gaza” by a 3 to 1 margin, 66% to 19%. That included majorities of every group tested by Rasmussen.

By an even larger margin, likely voters tested by Rasmussen blamed the Palestinians for the war, 53% to 10%. Another 24% blame both sides. And that included all groups in the survey blaming the Palestinians.

More here: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ans-back-complete-eradication-of-hamas-3-to-1

The fact is Hamas does not respect the laws of war and as a terrorists force should not benefit from them either. We have to remember the people of Gaza voted for Hamas. Every member of Hamas and their supporters need to be killed and probably will be. The Gaza strip will become the biggest graveyard in Israel.
But the Russian Terrorist action is all good in your book?

I feel sorry for anyone who actually knows you.

But the Russian Terrorist action is all good in your book?

I feel sorry for anyone who actually knows you.
Please, pull up your panties and stop acting like a child. Simply recognize and own your ignorance of the issue and stop trying to hide behind extraneous non-sequiturs.

Please, pull up your panties and stop acting like a child. Simply recognize and own your ignorance of the issue and stop trying to hide behind extraneous non-sequiturs.
The world is a complicated place, the fact you don’t get that is very sad.

You like to keep topics disconnected because you lose immediately since you really don’t have a handle on things.

The left is the new Nazi movement in America. They support the "Palestinians" and Hamas. Many on the left are calling for the death of Israel and the murder of Jewish people. They have demonstrated huge turnouts in NYC and in California shouting the same racist screeds that were seen in Germany in the 1930s. They are an enemy in our midst. Barack Obama and Joe Biden have brought tens of thousands of these people into the country for a reason, revolutionary chaos.

The left is the new Nazi movement in America. They support the "Palestinians" and Hamas. Many on the left are calling for the death of Israel and the murder of Jewish people. They have demonstrated huge turnouts in NYC and in California shouting the same racist screeds that were seen in Germany in the 1930s. They are an enemy in our midst. Barack Obama and Joe Biden have brought tens of thousands of these people into the country for a reason, revolutionary chaos.
Oh look, more delusional rants about lefties. How exciting

Alan Dershowitz Says Hamas-Supporting Harvard Students Should be Treated Like the KKK (VIDEO)​

By Mike LaChance Oct. 18, 2023 9:35 pm

“There should be no distinction between these neo-Nazis, the ones at Harvard, and the neo-Nazis who everybody would say that no nobody should employ. I admire the professor from Berkeley who said: Don’t hire my students. My students — I would say the same thing. Don’t hire my students. You know, these are people who don’t deserve to be hired, and more importantly, your clients don’t deserve to be serviced by bigots, racists and antisemites like this.”

More here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ays-hamas-supporting-harvard-students-should/

Trump would have already canceled the student visas of those Hamas-supporting foreign students here on visas and supporting terrorism on our campuses.

They have told civilians who want to leave to leave and they have provided a safe route out. there is a 24-hour deadline. The route terminates at the Egyptian border and will be closed on the deadline.
Oh, the safe route that the IDF has been bombing?

Like I said it pisses me off to give the Philistines any help.

Staggers me the amount of inflammatory anti Palestinian sentiment on here. I was always told that Americans supported Israel but had no idea how blindly fervent it was.
You do realise that some of the biggest and most die hard supporters of the Palestinian cause are Jewish right? In fact I saw an article which stated that Israel has more support from white Americans than it does from Jews

How is the Israeli army going to identify who is Hamas and who is simply Palestinian?

Keep in mind that over half of the population of Gaza is under eighteen.
Are they really palestinian or just homeless arabs?

Back