Whats your "Go To" image for guaranteed masturbation pleasure?

We all have a hidden folder on our PC or cloud storage with one or two sexy images that never fail to get us off!
I want to share mine and let you know why this picture never fails to give me a very spunky cum all the time!

Firstly, some background - (Excuse me if I mentioned the following in previous posts.)
I'm in my early 40's and have one sister 6 years older than me.
We get on very well and everything between us is totally normal despite what I'm going to write below.
When I was in my late teens I discovered she had a desire for very sexy lingerie. In her mid twenties at the time she was tall with an athletic build and always had a boyfriend that I'm sure she was trying to impress!
Every second weekend or so she used to come home and visit our family home where I was still living with my parents.
On her visits I used to secretly check out all her lingerie and for years I used her lingerie and sexy panties in many ways to fulfill my sexual desires.

Her bedroom was just across the hall from mine and on Saturday evenings I would hear the shower and a short time later hear her hairdryer. Knowing what Lingerie she had in her room and the sound of the shower almost always led me to to visualize her coming out of the shower and then drying her hair perhaps only wearing her most sexy panties that I was all to familiar with.

Listening to the hairdryer I would lie on my bed and slowly bring my penis to a state of erection with the visual image in my mind of her wearing sexy panties drying her hair in front of her full length bedroom mirror.

The orgasms were always very satisfying indeed.

This bring me to the reason for this post.

Quite a few years ago I came across the following image online.

https://c.mail.com/@905375823291228119/qPMI4TBESCiS5dARc_NeAQ

The model here has an uncanny resemblance to that of my sister around the time she was in her mid 20's.
Same build, same height, same hair length etc.
Looking at this image brings me right back to my late teen days in my bedroom hearing her hairdryer in her bedroom across the hall!

As I said, this image always get me off and brings me back to a very exciting time in my sexual development.
Today me and sis get on great.. no desire for her today and happy to have moved on from that stage but always very happy to remember her in her sexy days thanks to this pic.

Would love to see your pics and hear your personal stories.
Feel free to PM me also if you can relate or would like to chat.

Attachments

• Hairdryer (1).jpg
    Hairdryer (1).jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 470
I was a senior in college living off campus. I shared an apartment with a friend in an old house. In the apartment next door was a young married couple. He was a grad student, and I'm not sure if she was also a student. He was in ROTC and had to go away for a weekend of training, leaving her alone. Our building wasn't in the best neighborhood and one evening, she knocked on the door, spooked that someone was outside her side of the building. I invited her in and told her to spend the night. We shared a bed for the night. She snuggled up to me, and we slept soundly.

The next day I saw her and invited her to stay over again, knowing she would not feel safe until her husband got back the next day. She came over with some wine, and we made it a slumber party. This time her snuggling got more intimate, and our mouths met. This was my first girl kiss. That kiss was followed by much more, including two amazing orgasms, one from her tongue and one from her fingers.

We would say hello in passing after that, but never much more than that until the day they were moving out. She came over to return some pans she had borrowed. She took me by the hand and walked me into my bedroom, where she proceeded to give me one last O to remember her by. I came so loudly her husband could hear it through the walls and probably wondered who I was fucking in the middle of the afternoon.

I relive those two encounters when I need a memory fuck to get me off.

my wifes photo album from high school always has something i find exciting mostly pictures of her and dates going to formal dances. i have met a few of the guys and i can't help but think about them fuckimg her.

Honestly, I don't have one. I crave variety. What gets creaming one minute leaves me flat the next.
Pretty much the same way, Depends on my mood, how much time i have to relax and enjoy. Do i have a buzz on or not lol

I crave variety too, my brain takes me from one genre to another and since I enjoy edging, I can go through a lot. Sometimes it’s fun to think back through everywhere my mind went during a session

I’ve got some movies on a usb-stick my then-BF recorded about 10 years ago of me jerking off in his sports gear that I can please myself to now and then.

I have a few mental images that I refer to when the need arises, the primary one is the night our good friend fucked my wife four times while I was asleep. She teased him a bit and finally got him to make a move by leaving her panties on the floor in the bathroom. He found them and came out of the bathroom, naked and erect, with her panties draped on his cock. He asked if she had lost something, she replied that she was glad he’d found them. She was kneeling on a chair, bent over the kitchen table, he pulled her robe up over her ass, and slowly pushed his big cock all the way in her cunt. He slow fucked her for a few minutes, then really poured it on. They both had an orgasm as he fucked her hard for the first time that night.

I can picture his big cock going in her pussy pretty clearly, since I’d had him in my mouth on a few previous occasions. In addition to the four fucks, she also sucked him off twice that evening. She described that night to me in great detail, but I particularly enjoy the images of that first hard fuck.

Back