Fondle in public

My wife on rare occasions will wear a shorter dress, no panties, and sometimes stockings and show off a bit. I have loved it every time. I would really enjoy watching he get fingered and even seeing her stroke a stranger until he cums, preferably all over her stockings and thighs. I would be sooooo hard.
Mmmm thigh highs would be great for that he could have access to her and he could cum all over them!!!!

My wife on rare occasions will wear a shorter dress, no panties, and sometimes stockings and show off a bit. I have loved it every time. I would really enjoy watching he get fingered and even seeing her stroke a stranger until he cums, preferably all over her stockings and thighs. I would be sooooo hard.
mmmm do share details

Have to admit, a nice fantasy of mine to have the wife fondled in public.
It is a huge turn on for me - we set up a "first date" - he would follow us around in a store and stroke her entire body in front of me while avoiding other shoppers - I had to go to the car to get something for her and she took his hand and put it under her shirt before I got back of course she told me (that is the rule) - she said "I thought that was what I was supposed to do" I just smiled - she liked his touch very much and asked permission for him to suck on her tits in a changing room - of course I said yes and then kissed deeply while he sucked on her - this made her wet - we have another date with him next month - she cant wait - neither can he

My wife loves to be fondled in public by strangers. We set up a meet with a guy at a antique store (Arizona - we live in Phoenix but travel frequently) as we walked thru the store as he ā€œaccidentlyā€ would brush up against her body. She liked his gentle touch so we went to a secluded area and she asked him to unbuton her shirt to touch her. He happily opened her shirt and fondled her bare skin. He asked to suck on her tit, she said that is up to me, I gave him permission. She wants to see him again. If you would like to fondle her (male or female) reach out to us. She is late 50, long red hair, 36 DD, and loves to be fondled.
I wish I wasnā€™t in the uk right now

Yeah, this would be hot for sure if she was okay with it. Be in a movie theater or something and the guy sitting behind her just starts playing with her breasts from behind. He lifts her shirt and bra up so anyone that looks can see her tits.

Even I just watched that and wasnā€™t involved, it would be the hottest thing I had ever seen.

638_1000.jpg

Back