Do Republicans appreciate what losing Roe V Wade will do to them?

And his gaff was pointed out to him when the draft was leaked, and he left the reference in.
indeed, though i'm thinking he didn't see it as a gaffe but has admired this pro-rapist witch hunter for longer than he'd like to admit

A Fox News poll from this week shows that fathers have moved from +20 support for the Republican Party in May to +8 support for the Democratic Party in August—a 28-point shift, compared with +13 support for the Republican Party among male voters overall in May to +11 support for Republicans in August. The same poll found an 8-point shift to support Democrats among white women, compared with a 7-point shift among women voters in general; a +9 point shift among suburban women; and a +10 shift among women of color.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...pc=U531&cvid=6c68708c1a21454c8cc02d79d0a6b73b

A New York Democrat who campaigned on abortion rights and the future of U.S. democracy won a special congressional election in a swing district, a victory that Democrats hope could signal a fundamental shift in national voter sentiment ahead of the November midterm elections.
Democrat Pat Ryan defeated Republican Marc Molinaro 51.3% to 48.7%, with 99% of the vote counted, Edison Research said, after a hard-fought contest for an open seat in New York's 19th Congressional District, which spans part of the Hudson Valley and Catskill Mountains region and is known as a bellwether.
The election took on outsized national importance and became a testing ground for both parties' campaign strategies. Ryan made the U.S. Supreme Court's decision to overturn abortion rights a centerpiece of his campaign, mobilizing Democrats outraged by the ruling. Molinaro focused on crime and soaring inflation that voters say is their most pressing concern.
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/ab...m_campaign=daily-briefing&utm_term=08-24-2022

oddly enough, the washington examiner predicted a wildly different outcome just yesterday, lol... a 'red wave'

The Data for Progress poll, conducted Wednesday through Monday, showed Republican Marcus Molinaro, a Dutchess County executive, beating Democrat Pat Ryan, an Ulster County executive, 53% to 45% in New York’s vacant 19th Congressional District, with just 2% undecided. Such a lopsided outcome after a campaign in which the candidates have battled over abortion rights, in a swing seat President Joe Biden won by 1.5 points in 2020, could portend big gains for Republicans in the November midterm elections.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...pc=U531&cvid=84c2219c62924754d306a21aa76ea74f

Last edited:
missouri republican pro-lifer who couldn't get the abortion care she needed after her waters broke at 17 weeks cuts ad for democratic opponent for her state's senate seat

“When my water broke at 17-and-a-half weeks, I found out I was going to lose my daughter, and my Missouri doctors weren’t allowed to give me the care that I needed—all because of the mandate Eric Schmitt put into place,” Farmer says in the ad. “Eric Schmitt doesn’t care about women like me. Imposing a mandate that doesn’t have exceptions for rape, incest, or health of the mother, and it could even send women and doctors to jail. He’s just too extreme.”

That Farmer is now advocating for a Democratic, pro-choice Senate candidate speaks volumes about the political landscape following the fall of Roe v. Wade. Since June, polling shows that the ruling has galvanized voters, even in red states like Kansas, where voters overwhelmingly rejected a ballot measure that would have banned abortion in July. Anti-abortion Republican politicians have been going to shocking lengths to hide or obfuscate their extreme stances ahead of the midterm elections.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/f...pc=U531&cvid=42bc4d81023947e6d9c015a5ef0df468

Women are not state owned breeding stock. Get that through your head. This was a woman who was 17 weeks pregnant who was dying. Not a women with a healthy 35 weeks pregnant baby who arbitrarily terminated it on a whim.

Do you really have any fucking compassion AT ALL??

Women are not state owned breeding stock. Get that through your head. This was a woman who was 17 weeks pregnant who was dying. Not a women with a healthy 35 weeks pregnant baby who arbitrarily terminated it on a whim.

which dicksplatt was that you replied to?

the foetus had ZERO chances of surviving but would die in the womb, putting the mother's life most definitely at the severest of risks. And if she survived, she may never have ever been able to have another living child because of infections/damage done to her reproductive organs. What right has anyone to decide a woman must risk that just because they are either total extremist nutty religious types or are too ignorant to look at what they're voting for?

I was replaying to the poster above me, who seemed to insinuate that the lives of "Millions of babies" (Sic) were more important than the life of a woman who would have died, along with her non-viable fetus, had she not had the ability to terminate her pregnancy.

Because to some people, they have no compassion for women with life threatening pregnancies, nor rape or incest victims, but believe in absolutes with no exception and no compassion. To them, aborting a cluster of cells is no different than a nine-month old fully formed pre-born person. They refuse to make the distinction.

I was replaying to the poster above me, who seemed to insinuate that the lives of "Millions of babies" (Sic) were more important than the life of a woman who would have died, along with her non-viable fetus, had she not had the ability to terminate her pregnancy.

Because to some people, they have no compassion for women with life threatening pregnancies, nor rape or incest victims, but believe in absolutes with no exception and no compassion. To them, aborting a cluster of cells is no different than a nine-month old fully formed pre-born person. They refuse to make the distinction.
guess i have them on ignore since i'm not seeing their post, just a number-jump.

:)

To them, aborting a cluster of cells is no different than a nine-month old fully formed pre-born person.

To us, you are a mass murderer, justifying your Final Solution by calling babies “clusters of cells”.

I'm still waiting for one single example of a woman terminating a healthy fetus at 35 weeks. This line is thrown around so often it's maddening. The anti-abortion groups have relied on this bit of propaganda since the beginning. All it has done is demonstrated to me the profound lack of respect they have for women.

I'm still waiting for one single example of a woman terminating a healthy fetus at 35 weeks. This line is thrown around so often it's maddening. The anti-abortion groups have relied on this bit of propaganda since the beginning. All it has done is demonstrated to me the profound lack of respect they have for women.

There’s plenty of disrespect to go around in all directions in the abortion debate.

The only people with clean hands are the ones who refuse to kill babies when the mothers life isn’t in danger.

Define "Killing babies."

Terminating a pregnancy early on is not "killing babies."

You wouldn't know, because you have never faced an unwanted pregnancy and never will. But you like to sit there in self-righteous judgement and relish the thought of taking control of women's bodies because you have some kind of control fetish. And then you try to justify it by some twisted logic that you are against "killing babies."

Define "Killing babies."

You wouldn't know, because you have never faced an unwanted pregnancy and never will. But you like to sit there in self-righteous judgement and relish the thought of taking control of women's bodies because you have some kind of control fetish. And then you try to justify it by some twisted logic that you are against "killing babies."
If you're terminating a pregnancy, babies aren't involved. That would be after a pregnancy.

Define "Killing babies."

Twisted logic belongs to you. It's a human life. It's not self-righteous judgement it's more like protecting the innocent. Most american are not for complete banning of abortion but most believe in restrictions, 15 weeks or the end of the first trimester. Most americans believe in abortion for rape, incest, a damaged fetus or in the case of the mother's health.

C0I1NBJUQAAmXK5.jpg

The Republicans certainly would have been better off if the Supreme Court had waited until after the November elections to knock down Roe v. Wade.

^^^ And the real Americans might have been better off if they had waited until September to make their horrible ruling.

Just before RW was over turned a poll showed a decent number of republicans were against it being done. Now whether that's because many of them are younger and don't see it as big of an issue, or they knew it would galvanize the left's base and not be good strategically, I'm sure its a mix.

Having said that, the feds wiped this from their hands to the state level, which in turn is going to heat up the governors races.

The issue is while everyone yammers about the republicans-wow, what a shock in this libtard infested forum-the democrats, as usual, looked far worse.

We had to have the screaming, the threatening of SCOTUS judges, protesting outside their houses, and looking like foot stomping little kids, instead of adults gearing up to fight for a cause.

Also, and I'll keep saying this. You can't say you defend women's rights as a party, when you're catering to the idiots who want to rid the language of the words women, female, girlfriend, coed, anything that implies a woman.

So how seriously can they be taken?

Keep in mind I say this as someone very much pro choice and for women's rights, which is why I see the shit show the left has made this. End of the day all you need to know about the left is they're the party that claims support of women, LGBT and anti racism...then they bow down to Muslims, the most sexist, homophobic, racist people on the planet...then proceed to attack Christians, who unlike Islam has progressed beyond putting people to death for being gay, and rape is seen as a crime.

Overall while indoctrinated morons, and fake outraged to make themselves look woke idiots, push this on the right, the right for better or worse shows consistency, where as the left are hypocrites who care about votes in congress, and who cares about getting a chance to scream and rage on the voting base, but end of the day have no conviction in anything

That's a big part of why people, including those who have identified as democrats in the past, have had it. All it is is virtue signaling smoke and hypocrisy.

The left are the people that when a fight starts, need to stay on the sidelines because all they do is destroy any cause they touch. They ruined Metoo in record time, but that's only because the men on the left, are men, and there was no way that cause was going to stick around, right Cuomo brothers?

Back