Hispanic Male Shoots 3 Police Officers, if He's Illegal, D-bags are Going to Shit

Houston deputy killed, 2 more injured in ambush attack: 'Shot from behind'

The POS killed at least one officer.

If this Hispanic Male is illegal, D-bags will defend him.

Since this Hispanic Male is a minority, the D-bags will defend him even if he is legal.

It's a pathetic world the Left-wingers are trying to create when they celebrate the murdering of police officers by attacking Conservatives.

Twitter Feed, Where Blue Lives Matter

Terrible ascription and wishful thinking on your part, idiot.

And ifs he's a citizen?

Oh wait....were assuming he's illegal.....because no reason at all

Fun fact, we have a new concept in the US called in ocent until proven guilty

Strangely, it isn't dependent on legal status or party affiliation

Soros is your boogeyman.

Unlikely due to your impotence.

Since you're going that way with the 'daddy' comment, then actually, it's not possible since I only jizz on your mother's face; there's no way I'd want to get her pregnant.

No he isn't. There is no debate about that

He's poured millions into DAs the nation over in big cities, and all I can think of are experiencing huge spikes in violent crime and reduction in prosecutions and severity of sentences.

It's a way to get laws essentially repealed that no legislature would ever repeal.

He's poured millions into DAs the nation over in big cities, and all I can think of are experiencing huge spikes in violent crime and reduction in prosecutions and severity of sentences.

It's a way to get laws essentially repealed that no legislature would ever repeal.

Yes, your conspiracy bullshit is fun to think about. But without even laughing too hard, to say "there is no debate about that" just means you don't accept debate about that

Yes, your conspiracy bullshit is fun to think about. But without even laughing too hard, to say "there is no debate about that" just means you don't accept debate about that

You do realize that the campaign donation lists for all of these races are public, right? And that we know Soros has done precisely what I said?

You do realize that the campaign donation lists for all of these races are public, right? And that we know Soros has done precisely what I said?

Yes, youve got a lot more logical connections to make there before you get to "Soros is responsible for all the crime"

Funny enough...all three sources are reference to the same Washington Times piece.

Houston deputy killed, 2 more injured in ambush attack: 'Shot from behind'

The POS killed at least one officer.

If this Hispanic Male is illegal, D-bags will defend him.

Since this Hispanic Male is a minority, the D-bags will defend him even if he is legal.

It's a pathetic world the Left-wingers are trying to create when they celebrate the murdering of police officers by attacking Conservatives.

Are you going to shit when they found out how easy it was for him to get a rifle?

I just checked...yep, Houston has a Soros DA. These guys will get the kid glove treatment.

Are you going to shit when they found out how easy it was for him to get a rifle?

Do you know how easy it is for a criminal to get a gun?

The D-bag 'gun control' wish list isn't able to stop that, moron.

Back