Bold Flesh: BBW's 5.0

Last night

attachment.php

Nice to see she like being naughty! Give that gorgeous ass a slap for me! Tell her thanks for sharing.

Covid

I haven't been on here for a while. I have only shared this with one other person here on Lit so far. We have had another COVID death in our family. This time my wife's Dad and the father of my unborn child. He got sick while traveling on business and was tested positive for COVID and immediately hospitalized. He passed away a few days later. We never got to see him and are devastated by his loss.

I haven't been on here for a while. I have only shared this with one other person here on Lit so far. We have had another COVID death in our family. This time my wife's Dad and the father of my unborn child. He got sick while traveling on business and was tested positive for COVID and immediately hospitalized. He passed away a few days later. We never got to see him and are devastated by his loss.

My condolences to you. I was wondering where you'd gone. I'm sorry your return here brings bad news.

Back