A primer for dopes that don't understand the "Defund the Police" slogan

BoyNextDoor

I hate liars
It means rethinking how we do public safety in America and examining what led America to militarize civilian law enforcement and how and why it diverged from the mission of "to serve and protect". It also means looking at who benefitted and asking why property is prioritized over peoples rights as citizens and their lives. It means rethinking how we spend our tax dollars to achieve the positive social consequences of public safety and citizen adherence to the law.

It does not mean no police. It does not mean a descent into vigilantism, a dystopian future, crime "against whites"or increases in crime. It does not mean "the thugs are in charge (thank you Tucker "asshole" Carlson for that one).

Get it? No? Still puzzled at how "Defund the police" can lead anywhere but to a version of Mad Max in America?

Think of it this way, if the definition of insanity is performing the same actions and expecting a different result, and clearly there is still crime and unrest, why keep doing the same militarization of civilian law enforcement? It does not work.

In your own "Make America Great Again" ethos Andy Griffith never carried a gun and Barney's gun was never loaded. Isn't that the America we are trying to re-make?

It means rethinking how we do public safety in America and examining what led America to militarize civilian law enforcement and how and why it diverged from the mission of "to serve and protect". It also means looking at who benefitted and asking why property is prioritized over peoples rights as citizens and their lives. It means rethinking how we spend our tax dollars to achieve the positive social consequences of public safety and citizen adherence to the law.

It does not mean no police.

This is right up there with "Abolishing ICE/CBP and ending all deportations doesn't mean open borders!!" .

LOL

Still, a much better term than "defund the police" needs to be found pronto and every time the right uses the "defund" term (which they will--it's a golden term for their agenda) it needs to be whacked. It was dumb to coin the term to begin with.

Still, a much better term than "defund the police" needs to be found pronto and every time the right uses the "defund" term (which they will--it's a golden term for their agenda) it needs to be whacked. It was dumb to coin the term to begin with.

Please go back to Russia.

You are a fucking loon, and have ZERO credibility.

Please go back to Russia.

You are a fucking loon, and have ZERO credibility.

Boy, you haven't been able to follow posts on the discussion board, have you? :D

Spoiling your fun by taking a lousy-worded term off the table?

Boy, you haven't been able to follow posts on the discussion board, have you? :D

Spoiling your fun by taking a lousy-worded term off the table?

Boy.....you are still a fucking loon ain't 'cha?

And....stupid too.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!!!!

Follow that.

Bitch.

Minneapolis City Council President Lisa Bender

"Do you understand that the word, dismantle, or police-free also makes some people nervous, for instance?" Camerota asked. "What if in the middle of [the] night, my home is broken into? Who do I call?"

"I mean, I hear that loud and clear from a lot of my neighbors," Bender said. "And I know -- and myself, too, and I know that that comes from a place of privilege. Because for those of us for whom the system is working, I think we need to step back and imagine what it would feel like to already live in that reality where calling the police may mean more harm is done."

Camerota further asked Bender to confirm that she meant "dismantle" as something different than "reform" and was advocating for a "police-free future."

"Yeah," Bender replied, slamming the "militarized police force" and saying the city should invest "in things that we know work to keep people safe" rather than police.
Source

It does not mean no police. It does not mean a descent into vigilantism, a dystopian future, crime "against whites"or increases in crime. It does not mean "the thugs are in charge (thank you Tucker "asshole" Carlson for that one).

Get it? No? Still puzzled at how "Defund the police" can lead anywhere but to a version of Mad Max in America?

Think of it this way, if the definition of insanity is performing the same actions and expecting a different result, and clearly there is still crime and unrest, why keep doing the same militarization of civilian law enforcement? It does not work.

In your own "Make America Great Again" ethos Andy Griffith never carried a gun and Barney's gun was never loaded. Isn't that the America we are trying to re-make?

Bullshit. you're spinning the fuck out of this. Every thing you listed needs to be done, but it wasn't the underlying meaning for "defund the police".

They (who ever the fuck that was) started this and meant just what they said. They wanted to defunded the police in the belief that by doing so they could force the de-militarization of the police force. In essence force the police to divest themselves of military style equipment and training. Force a return to a Mayberry style police presence.

Let me say this succintly and clearly: That was a Trump level stupid thing to suggest and an even more stupid thing to try.

Comshaw

UH ohh.....we got us a racist, black hating Trumpster here. :D

They (who ever the fuck that was)

US Congressional Democrats.....

ilhan-omar.jpg

https://nypost.com/2020/06/08/rep-omar-dismantle-rotten-minneapolis-police-department/

From the link...what Omar said seems to be pretty clearly talking about shit canning the police and replacing them with "something beautiful".....whatever the fuck that's supposed to be.

“We need to completely dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department. Because here’s the thing, there’s a cancer,” she said, continuing that amputation is needed so it doesn’t spread.

“The Minneapolis Police Department is rotten to the root, and so when we dismantle it, we get rid of that cancer, and we allow for something beautiful to rise, and that reimagining allows us to figure out what public safety looks like for us,” Omar, a first-term congresswoman, said.

Not to mention all the (D) city council members, mayors and governors supporting it.....Minneapolis, NYC, Philly, LA, Seattle. You know, only the best governed places in the country....where going to church will get you fucked up but rioting is ok.:D

I'm pretty sure Comshaw has me on iggy, not that he'd recognize this anyhow as it's not shining a positive light on a Democrat, and that just doesn't exist because all (D)'s are altruistic perfection on Earth!!!

Last edited:
Omar dreams of a defunded police and life in America like it was in the Somalia of her youth.
Meanwhile, a Monmouth poll shows a solid majority of blacks and whites are satisfied with the police and likely don't support defunding.

What does "militarized police" even mean?

Are you really going to be that intentionally dense? Armored cars for one. Our county Sheriff has one. A rural county FFS. The proliferation of Special Weapons Action Teams. Again we have one and again we're a rural fucking county that doesn't need one. That's just two examples of militarization of a police force.

Comshaw

Boy.....you are still a fucking loon ain't 'cha?

And....stupid too.

Follow that.

Bitch.

I think you're pressing too hard to get it out without a lot of pain. All for naught. :D

Ask me how we can tell when someone's got your goat. :D

I think you're pressing too hard to get it out without a lot of pain. All for naught. :D

Ask me how we can tell when someone's got your goat. :D

Ask me how I can tell you are a raving lunatic idjut.....

You have no pain.
Your brain is dead.

Are you really going to be that intentionally dense? Armored cars for one. Our county Sheriff has one. A rural county FFS. The proliferation of Special Weapons Action Teams. Again we have one and again we're a rural fucking county that doesn't need one. That's just two examples of militarization of a police force.

Comshaw

^^^

Comshaw wants to call in the military when a hostage situation requires a dynamic entry.:rolleyes:

“It doesn’t mean...”

So what does it mean, specifically?

Replacing it with “something beautiful” is pretty damned vague.

It almost sounds like just paying lip service to low-info voters, but of course that couldn’t be the case.

All it is is a bunch of people united by ideology with a bunch of slogans, platitudes and nebulous and fairy-tale ideas on how to fix "The Problem," and when you hear them interviewed they really have no uniting theme other than we hate the police,

but they'll still call 911 in an emergency.
But they don't know why they really want,
they're just united by the mythology of "The Story."

And the worst possible way to educate or engage in dialog is to begin with pejorative disparagements such as deplorables and dopes. What it does intricate is a Progressive white boy, up on his soapbox, virtue-signaling out into the ether that he's not the recipient of "white privilege!"

And not only is your final reference dated, but Barney had a gun and a bullet.
Did it take a bullet to kill George, or just Fentanyl?

Last edited:
Google Larry Phillips Jr. and Emil Mătăsăreanu or “high incident robbery” and find the YouTube video of their takedown.

It’s an apt example of what can happen when police aren’t able to handle a situation, officers actually went to a local gun store and commandeered AR-15 rifles and ammunition to attempt to fight back, because you can only do so much with a G17.

Yes, it was in a big city, but there are banks everywhere. Police departments have to plan for worst case scenarios.

Let me educate you on the mindset of the "Defund" movement.

One of the advocates was being interviewed and was asked a question
that she says a lot of her neighbors were also asking her:

Who do I call if I am being robbed?

A: You are paying the price of white privilege...

That's the stuff that social collapse is made of.

It's too late. You can't re-brand this. It's like calling climate change "Global Warming". That slogan is going to stick, with all its implications even though it may not be accurate. You have NO IDEA how many people HATE this slogan and what it stands for; Protecting and rewarding lawlessness and evil.

Let me educate you on the mindset of the "Defund" movement.

One of the advocates was being interviewed and was asked a question
that she says a lot of her neighbors were also asking her:

Who do I call if I am being robbed?

A: You are paying the price of white privilege...

That's the stuff that social collapse is made of.

And that is why Donald Trump is President. As flawed as he is, he is a buffer against these wackadoodles.

Back