Free Candy Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
End of the week, end of the set

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm usually more eloquent in my comments, but all I can think to say is "Aye, Aye, Aye".

Wow! That most recent photo shoot is really hot. You look great. I think knowing that you didn't "prep" for the shoot makes it even hotter. That if I ran into you on a normal day, this could be what is under your clothes. So hot. Thanks for sharing.

You know, you make it hard (pun intended) to give a coherent response when you're looking as beautiful as you are.

Mission accomplished.

And I do enjoy a good pun ;)

It's impossible to resist these two.

I was surprised they came out okay :cattail:

Easy to wear and sexy as hell. What’s the other color.

The other is striped in tones of grey :)

After your extended leave this is an amazing return.
Lit up this thread like fireworks.
Good god you are beautiful
I cant resist. Didn't even try.

So kind, thank you :heart:

also no need to resist ;)

Thank you :cattail:

Beautiful body, love your smile in the last pic with the view right through to your feet

The one with the view through to the feet was a pleasant surprise.

I like the perspective in that one.

End of the set is ,was and will always be Amazing, cause is it you and that beautiful body of yours revealed and giving us that sugar rush! :heart: :devil:

And to echo another comment I'm slow to comment because I'm just enjoying the pics in a very excited state rendering me speechless often like nature intended.

In modern terms I'm buffering while running hot thanks to you and vodka :nana:

lolol thanks

ughhh and here i am drinking more vodka tonight :devil:

Oh, and what a beautiful "set" it is. You are so good at this. Great bod, and the self-portraits come out so well. Love looking at your art.

I enjoy sharing :)

and idk the set is okay lol

...but I'll save the self deprecating comments for now

You are beautiful.

I appreciate that, thank you :heart:

you look so soft WILF....and WILF indeed...

I am getting soft ;(

Losing much muscle.

Eating lots of carbs. Aging. Ugh.

And a spectacular end it is, beautiful set so beautifully shot :rose:

Thank you :)

It was a quick set of shots, happy some turned out okay

So gorgeous, love that smile , oh to be at the other end of you like that
As always thank you for sharing and hope the end of your weekend is as enjoyable as your photos.

My pleasure ;)

Cute butt :kiss:

Thanks ;D

:rose:

Mmmm Lovely! :rose:

Thank you ;D

Holy Hell, wilfie...those end of the week pix make me weak..dayum!!!

Sorry not sorry? ;P

Hope you were able to regain your strength mr balls ;D

The thoughts running through my head as I view this...

thanks

Perfect Angel...with a filthy mind and mouth, lol. You look amazing my friend.:kiss:

dunno about perfect but guilty on the filthy mind and mouth.

nice to see you :)

Nice to see you again my dear. At least i don't have to reach into my mental rolodex to fantasize. Muah

lolol anytime. those rolodexes can be cumbersome and annoying

Love the finish...your jewelry just sets the pics off...nice touch. Your pics always have a way of being classy while envoking lust. Can't wait to see what is next.

Thanks Fred :)

Always in the details, I love it.

Damn, I'd love to be behind you on that last pic....rawr! :devil::heart:

Meow! ;D

I'm usually more eloquent in my comments, but all I can think to say is "Aye, Aye, Aye".

hahahah that works :cattail:

What a beautiful sight to kick off my day. TY:rose::rose:

Hope it was a great day for you ;)

Wow! That most recent photo shoot is really hot. You look great. I think knowing that you didn't "prep" for the shoot makes it even hotter. That if I ran into you on a normal day, this could be what is under your clothes. So hot. Thanks for sharing.

Oh, I love this feedback. thank you ;)

Yeah. On a normal day I probably wont be too matchy matchy with the bra and panties

You're a major reason I keep coming back to Lit.
There are many here like you but there is only one you.
Gorgeous.

A few more sweets before I head to bed

Enjoy and have a good night ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Finally, my sweet tooth has been satiated!

I especially love the middle pic here. There's something sexy about the tendril of hair here.

Plus, I do like the nice handful of your Literotica #1 best ass in the last one.

attachment.php

attachment.php

As much as I love your bare titties here, Wilf, I have to say what most attracts me about these pics are your lips. And not even in the lewd way that you might imagine I mean. They just seem strangely seductive here, as if they are whispering something drippingly erotic. They also beg for a kiss. I love it.

Those titties are really nice here, though. Don't get me wrong. Gotta compliment the boobies!

You're a major reason I keep coming back to Lit.
There are many here like you but there is only one you.
Gorgeous.

So sweet, happy to leave a trail of sweets for you to find your way back :cattail:

Thank you :heart:

And.. random but because of the wording this comment reminds me of Full Metal Jacket and the rifleman's creed 'There are many like it...' lol

What a freaking sultry and sexy woman you are. Seduction must be so lovely with you!

Thank you :eek:

Finally, my sweet tooth has been satiated!

I especially love the middle pic here. There's something sexy about the tendril of hair here.

Plus, I do like the nice handful of your Literotica #1 best ass in the last one.

Mr. Vanburen,

Happy to satiate that sweet tooth. Couldn't leave you without for too long...I mean, sugar is essential to survival.

And I thought I had recalled correctly that you were a fan of dat ass. ;)

:heart:

As much as I love your bare titties here, Wilf, I have to say what most attracts me about these pics are your lips. And not even in the lewd way that you might imagine I mean. They just seem strangely seductive here, as if they are whispering something drippingly erotic. They also beg for a kiss. I love it.

Those titties are really nice here, though. Don't get me wrong. Gotta compliment the boobies!

:)

I didnt have much time etc to work with but I didnt want the titties to be the sole focal point, so thank you ;D

OMG, love your shape!

that hourglass shape ;)

But this is also a really good angle, that allows me to stretch and hide my tummy pooch ;(

Very sexy 😊😊

Thank you ;D

Shirts or skins?!

attachment.php

Just a warning, if you choose skins I really kinda suck at sports. :p

Oh but I want marathon with you! I'm pretty sure you don't suck at it - I'd let you finish first though. ;D

Last edited:
Oh but I want marathon with you! I'm pretty sure you don't suck at it - I'd let you finish first though. ;D

Oh I'd suck at it.

Sucking happens to be one of my favorite things.

Oral fixation perhaps :cattail:

Oh I'd suck at it.

Sucking happens to be one of my favorite things.

Oral fixation perhaps :cattail:
That's the kind of detail that makes me yell two more drinks over here bartender! :nana: :devil:
Damn your one sexy AF Dirtywilf. :rose:

Last edited:
What no Spring time yummy eye candy for our pervy views!?
Lets get that Vodka flowing .: devil: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back