Free Candy Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the striptease and lusting for that body .
difficult candy wrappers have been known to be licked clean :devil: ::p:

Licking clean is a must for sure ;)

Happy the tease is delivering...

Final two shots coming up :cattail:

This looks like the beginning of a very good night!

Ehhhh iirc it was a pretty uneventful night

Snapping some photos may have been the highlight :cattail:

End of the week, end of the set

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• beensolong9.jpg
    beensolong9.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 42
  • beensolong10.jpg
    beensolong10.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 42
You know, you make it hard (pun intended) to give a coherent response when you're looking as beautiful as you are.

End of the set is ,was and will always be Amazing, cause is it you and that beautiful body of yours revealed and giving us that sugar rush! :heart: :devil:

And to echo another comment I'm slow to comment because I'm just enjoying the pics in a very excited state rendering me speechless often like nature intended.

In modern terms I'm buffering while running hot thanks to you and vodka :nana:

Thank You

Dirtywilf you do know these pics are just going to make us miss you even more until you post again.....no matter how long your gone for!

One trip to the your candy store is never enough for this candy eater, lover :devil: :rose:
And I'll leave the Thank You for posting for all us perv's right here.

Last edited:
Perfect Angel...with a filthy mind and mouth, lol. You look amazing my friend.:kiss:

So many responses I couldnt get to 'em all my apologies.

I appreciate each one, though, thank you...gave me a much needed boost and inspired an impromptu photo sesh ;)

A bit tame, and because it wasnt planned the lingerie doesn't match. So you get my REAL AUTHENTIC SELF right after work hahah

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Nice to see you again my dear. At least i don't have to reach into my mental rolodex to fantasize. Muah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back