A Passing Interest - Redux

Holy crap, y'all...

I just checked on the thread (cause I was a dummy and forgot to set up a subscription for alerts.) For the sake of time, I'm going to make a one time only bulk "thank you" post....

Thank you all for your kind words and compliments!!:eek:

It's not much but here I am from earlier... after a 3 mile jog.. go me! I'll never be thin but, damnit, I can be healthy.

attachment.php

Exercise is sexy. Healthy is a better goal than thin. :D

Nice pic.

Nothing wrong with liking spankings at all!! I'm particular fond of administering them myself ;)

I also like large hips, nice to have something to take a hold to at specific times :devil:

Lol. Thanks for sharing that tidbit about yourself.

I enjoy you as you are. :rose:

Aww... *goes all bashful*

I kind of think that you are perfect in every way. But hey( that’s just me.

You're highly biased and forgiving. Lol *hugs*

Spankings you can have for good or bad JAF. :kiss: Intensity and duration vary between punishment and reward. That emoji says caning and that's punishment in my book. What can I say, I'm a traditionalist sometimes.

Accept and own the lines and the filling in is easy. When the boobs shrink start walking on your hands and take advantage of the thighs and the fact that far too many people spend all day with their head down and thumbs on their phones. ;)

Cheers :kiss:

Or... how about I stuff my bra instead? :p. That would be easier and less taxing physically.

Exercise is sexy. Healthy is a better goal than thin. :D

Nice pic.

Healthy is always preferable... but to get down to the correct "BMI" I would look like a skeleton. The joys of being shortish. :rolleyes:

Just perused your photos -- you look great! Nice curves and provocative poses. ;)

Thanks, hon... and welcome to my thread!

Today didn't start as a good day.
I was irritable, anxiety was chipping away at my defenses... I wasn't at my best... And then I was able to workout. My armor has been repaired, my mind at ease, and I'm ready to face the rest of the day with a new out look.

Oh, and here's a pic.
I took four and this seemed the most artistically sound. Plus my "approval committee" said it was uber.

attachment.php

Last edited:
I was irritable, anxiety was chipping away at my defenses... I wasn't at my best... And then I was able to workout. My armor has been repaired, my mind at ease, and I'm ready to face the rest of the day with a new out look.

Oh, and here's a pic.
I took four and this seemed the most artistically sound. Plus my "approval committee" said it was uber.

I hate when a Tuesday turns into a Monday JAF. :kiss: What's worse is when your week is Monday, Monday, Monday, Monday, Monday, Saturday, Sunday. Here's to hoping tomorrow is a Wednesday. Even a wet Wednesday would be welcome.

Gird the body.
Still the mind.
Face the world.

It's a lovely shot. It's been far too long since we had a long distance shot. Wait! :eek: There's an approval committee?!? Where do I file intent to run for a seat on the committee? How quickly after I assassinate someone... I mean after a seat opens will the process to fill the seat begin? Speaking of seats.

*spank*

Paraphrasing the Kevin Costner aphorism, if you assume the position they will spank. ;) :devil:

Last edited:

Oh, and here's a pic.

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2067452&stc=1&d=1554231163

That looks good, a lovely pose and it looks like the window may be open blowing the curtains apart and back.

You look gorgeous.

Oh, and here's a pic.

That's a beautiful picture of you there and I agree on its artistic merits. :) Very well done. :rose:

I hate when a Tuesday turns into a Monday JAF. :kiss: What's worse is when your week is Monday, Monday, Monday, Monday, Monday, Saturday, Sunday. Here's to hoping tomorrow is a Wednesday. Even a wet Wednesday would be welcome.

Gird the body.
Still the mind.
Face the world.

It's a lovely shot. It's been far too long since we had a long distance shot. Wait! :eek: There's an approval committee?!? Where do I file intent to run for a seat on the committee? How quickly after I assassinate someone... I mean after a seat opens will the process to fill the seat begin? Speaking of seats.

*spank*

Paraphrasing the Kevin Costner aphorism, if you assume the position they will spank.

Is it already Tuesday? Ugh.. the days are starting to blend together.

Wise words for a Rogue..

Tsk, tsk... you were invited to join the committee some months ago and never replied to the summons. I figured you were uninterested in early access photos. :p

That looks good, a lovely pose and it looks like the window may be open blowing the curtains apart and back.

You look gorgeous.

Thank you, hon. :rose: This is one of the few I've taken that I take some pride in. Everything just.. worked.

That's a beautiful picture of you there and I agree on its artistic merits. Very well done. :rose:

Awww...:eek::eek::eek::D. Thank you, sweet'ums.

Oh, and here's a pic.

attachment.php

What a sensual photograph, lighting, pose ajd subject matter all outstanding

Oh, and here's a pic.

attachment.php

Simply no words.

Oh, and here's a pic.
*snip*
Your approval committee must've been at a loss for words, because that does not nearly sum it up.

Oh, and here's a pic.

attachment.php
That’s a beautiful shot! An inviting pose too...😉💋💋

Oh, and here's a pic.

attachment.php

Great pic of some of your bits. Very artistic. Thanks.

Oh, and here's a pic.

attachment.php

Approval Committee? How does one get on board? ;) Oh and that pic is absolutely stunning. Beautiful. :kiss::kiss:

Is it already Tuesday? Ugh.. the days are starting to blend together.

Wise words for a Rogue..

Tsk, tsk... you were invited to join the committee some months ago and never replied to the summons. I figured you were uninterested in early access photos. :p

No, it's Wednesday JAF. :kiss: Woden's Day. Huginn and Muninn are aloft surveying the Midgard.

Wise Rogues are the ones that don't get caught.

I must have misplaced the invitation. My loss. As a former committee member the last time you blossomed as a flower on Lit I recall the countless hours spent pouring over photos and appreciate the difficult decisions the committee members have to make. If your pics were wines it's like having to select between the 1945 Mouton Rothschild and the 1947 Cheval Blanc. Granted a 1982 Latour is a slightly better analogy for the flower in question but you get the point.

P.S. The picture is very reminiscent of those from your first thread and creates a lovely bouquet in my mind.

Last edited:

Oh, and here's a pic.

attachment.php

Inspiring and arousing. You are just a double threat. :heart:

Simply no words.

*hugs* Then no words for you.

Your approval committee must've been at a loss for words, because that does not nearly sum it up.

Hah! You're sweet, hon. The committee said, "Great use of lighting and nice composition." :p

That’s a beautiful shot! An inviting pose too..

*laughs* Well, hiya! Tossing my words back at me, eh?!

Great pic of some of your bits. Very artistic. Thanks.

Thanks for the kind words, hon.. and for taking the time to leave a little note about it.

Approval Committee? How does one get on board? ;) Oh and that pic is absolutely stunning. Beautiful.

You have to have known me for a variable amount of years and not try to hump my leg whenever I turn my back on ya. :p. Lol. Thanks, hon.

No, it's Wednesday JAF. :kiss: Woden's Day. Huginn and Muninn are aloft surveying the Midgard.

Wise Rogues are the ones that don't get caught.

I must have misplaced the invitation. My loss. As a former committee member the last time you blossomed as a flower on Lit I recall the countless hours spent pouring over photos and appreciate the difficult decisions the committee members have to make. If your pics were wines it like having to select between the 1945 Mouton Rothschild and the 1947 Cheval Blanc. Granted a 1982 Latour is a slightly better analogy for the flower in question but you get the point.

P.S. The picture is very reminiscent of those from your first thread and creates a lovely bouquet in my mind.

A fine wine.. I've been compared to Moonshine before but never a fine wine.. what a treat! I'm moving up in the alcoholic world!

Those days held more free time for photos and fitness. Ahh.. for the days of being able to squat 70lbs again.

Inspiring and arousing. You are just a double threat. :heart:

Ahhh.. shucks... :eek:. Thanks, sweetie.

Oh, and here's a pic.

attachment.php

Aw so sorry the day started all yuk, but glad you rebuilt the armour :heart:

Now that pic.......just fucking wow.....that is beautiful for so many reasons, but suffice to say it really perked me right up :cattail: xxxx

PS those heels.....*growl*

Oh, and here's a pic.

attachment.php

Damn, this is just hot. I kind of have a thing for you being bent over. ;)

Aw so sorry the day started all yuk, but glad you rebuilt the armour :heart:

Now that pic.......just fucking wow.....that is beautiful for so many reasons, but suffice to say it really perked me right up :cattail: xxxx

PS those heels.....*growl*

*big squeezes*

It allows for the imagination to wonder a bit. What's the story behind the pose, etc? Lol. I'm glad you liked it, hon.. I love those shoes!!! Just don't ask me to walk very fast in them. :eek:

Damn, this is just hot. I kind of have a thing for you being bent over. ;)

I was wondering if you had trotted off and forgot about me. :kiss::rose:

My thighs were trembling, my butt ached, my arms were noodles, my abs felt bruised.... I was just done with the whole damned day.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back