A new home for _me_!

Don't know if it's the lighting or the poor use of my camera, but, I'm not that colour!! :eek: :rolleyes:

attachment.php

You know, your picture sequences are so hot and erotic.
You start fully covered up, then partially exposed, then uncovered with just your hands to help.
It's always great to see a picture and think or wonder about what the next picture will uncover.

XO

Time for you to remove those shorts :) its warming up ;... or is that just me :p

Hahaha. Probably lack of lighting. I don't see what the problem is anyway, you just look more tanned. Now set those babies free so I can play at them. ;)

Thanks, lovely! :kiss:

You know you shouldn't have to hold those beautiful boobs up by yourself.
There are many people here and all over who would love to hold them for you.
Especially me.
:kiss::heart:

I definitely need a hand or two with them. ;)

You know, your picture sequences are so hot and erotic.
You start fully covered up, then partially exposed, then uncovered with just your hands to help.
It's always great to see a picture and think or wonder about what the next picture will uncover.

XO

Aww thank you!
Sometimes I think it's a bit too samey, but I haven't got a great creative mind! :eek:

Poor lighting most likely. Looks like you’ve been ‘tango’d’ rather an orange spray tan gone wrong

Ha ha love it! :D x
Definitely no fake tan. :p

Time for you to remove those shorts :) its warming up ;... or is that just me :p

My hands are full, you'll have to help me. ;)

Mmmmm, still stacked I see!

Ha ha ;)

Love it when you visit! :devil: x

mmmmmmmm I can hold those for you! Hun, you are so hot and sexy!! :heart::rose::kiss:

Thank you! I do need a hand. :kiss:

Hmmm

Wow! Great pics , you have a sexy body and your pussy is mouth watering!! Thanks for sharing, don't stop

Thanks, lovely! :kiss:

I definitely need a hand or two with them. ;)

Aww thank you!
Sometimes I think it's a bit too samey, but I haven't got a great creative mind! :eek:

Your mind is creating great posts. I'm always looking forward to your next post.
BTW today is titty tuesday, whatever that means.

Back