The Burger King

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzussssssss H. Keeeeeeeeeeeeeriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiist

If ever there was an example of TDS, it's this ridiculous tempest in a teacup.

The Clemson football team is a bunch of big, healthy, brawny, red-blooded 19-24 year-old males.

Not only do they like cheeseburgers 'n fries, they like 'em a lot. The last thing they want is some hoity-toity, Julia Child-wannabe, pinkie finger in the air crap served on a doily with eighteen pieces of silverware.

WTF is wrong with you fruitcakes?

Sheeeeeeesh. Get a grip.

The Wendy's and McDs were served on doilies with 18 pieces of silverware.

Our jimmies aren't resulted in the least. We are, at best, bemused by how absurd it is.

Great, the kids loved 1,000 Happy Meals. This doesn't make it right for our president to feed slop to champions in the White House.

Sorry NIGGER BUM NEXT DOOR

Sorry NIGGERS

2010: Obama Invites National Championship Football Team To White House…You Won’t Believe What He Fed Them

https://100percentfedup.com/2010-oba...t-he-fed-them/

Your NIGGER gave em NOTHING

After looking back at what previous football teams were given when they visited the White House, we were shocked to find that according to ESPN, Obama gave the Alabama team absolutely nothing…zero, zip, nada. No food for these hungry players?

Here’s what ESPN said about the cost of the travel and food:
Quote:
The day cost Alabama at least $85,000 — including $79,000 for the Delta charter round-trip flight from Tuscaloosa to Reagan National Airport, $1,700 for four charter buses in Washington and $3,300 for box lunches (including a few extra sandwiches; this was, after all, a football team) delivered by Chick-fil-A to the team after the visit.

Notice how it's only the white trash deplorables who are defending the Cheeto in charge for his white trash dinner. LOL

Get things done with *Yelp!

attachment.php

Attachments

• YELP!.jpg
    YELP!.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 0

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzussssssss H. Keeeeeeeeeeeeeriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiist

The Clemson football team is a bunch of big, healthy, brawny, red-blooded 19-24 year-old males.

Not only do they like cheeseburgers 'n fries, they like 'em a lot. The last thing they want is some hoity-toity, Julia Child-wannabe, pinkie finger in the air crap served on a doily with eighteen pieces of silverware.
Sheeeeeeesh. Get a grip.

That you cannot distinguish light hearted ragging on Tiny for being the DOTUS that served $3k worth of fast food on a silver platter as being absolute height of the white trash White House, from something real and meaningful, such as man-made Climate Change, says a lot about you tryfail.

Bless your heart.

Toeskin is a natural born moron. All the semen he ingests entertaining the troops really clouds his vision.

Great to see you cuke.

If you haven't figured out Borenextdoor's latest TDS, nobody can help you.

Semen injestion? Tell your old, tight pussy girlfriends to quit PM'ing me if you don't want to know the truth.

Have a great day!

Edited for a BIG ol LOL!
And just another lol for ol times sake.

Last edited:
There is a happy little feller

Are your 12 pennies you pulled out of the market still safe and sound sister?

Under your mattress should contribute a great deal towards your retirement.

Lol

Edited for a tee hee, just because.

Last edited:
"Fast food on a silver platter is the perfect metaphor for the Trump administration"

and giving NOTHING is the perfect metaphor for the NIGGER

Sorry NIGGER BUM NEXT DOOR

Sorry NIGGERS

2010: Obama Invites National Championship Football Team To White House…You Won’t Believe What He Fed Them

https://100percentfedup.com/2010-oba...t-he-fed-them/

Your NIGGER gave em NOTHING

After looking back at what previous football teams were given when they visited the White House, we were shocked to find that according to ESPN, Obama gave the Alabama team absolutely nothing…zero, zip, nada. No food for these hungry players?

Here’s what ESPN said about the cost of the travel and food:
Quote:
Quote:
The day cost Alabama at least $85,000 — including $79,000 for the Delta charter round-trip flight from Tuscaloosa to Reagan National Airport, $1,700 for four charter buses in Washington and $3,300 for box lunches (including a few extra sandwiches; this was, after all, a football team) delivered by Chick-fil-A to the team after the visit.

Sheeeeeeesh. Get a grip.

There is NOTHING "wrong" with fruitcake. Or fruitcakery. Or fruitcakeries.

white trash... ...something real and meaningful, such as man-made Climate Change, says a lot about you..

It is well-known amongst those who know me that I do not suffer fools gladly.

"...real and meaningful..."
Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, uh, huh. Prove it.

If the kitchen staff were all dismissed, has anyone done the dishes yet? Those silver platters and china don't wash themselves.

"...real and meaningful..."
Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, uh, huh. Prove it.

Have you gotten an answer from Roy Spencer about those bogus graphs yet?

When I see this comment, especially from someone like Trysail, I remember what a colleague put on some self-satisfied employee's fitness report once. "X doesn't suffer fools gladly; she has trouble determining who the fool is, though."

Sheeeeeeesh. Get a grip.

I've never seen you say anything non-dismissive about college sports, or suggest that pretentiousness is a bad thing.

You must really love him. :rose:

Some very upscale restaurants in Chicago have sent out invites to the team, inviting them for some fine dining. :)

Sheeeeeeesh. Get a grip.

So you think they would rather have fast food, over a nice steak or filet?

I am guessing you haven't met any serious ball players.

Back