The Burger King

Our nutritionist must be having a fit

yeah

eating it once will fuck em up for life

You people are NUTZ

The people defending Trump here are the same people who lost their shit over a tan suit.

Most opinions are baseless. This isn't a revelation.

Lol.

People who give opinions are expected to know the subject of which they speak. Not spout gibberish off the top of their heads then make out as if it were an actual fact.

Lol.

People who give opinions are expected to know the subject of which they speak. Not spout gibberish off the top of their heads then make out as if it were an actual fact.

Usually, the only women this upset with me in the morning are my wife and one of my girlfriends.

tumblr_plfc4rI8ib1r8bj13o1_500.jpg

Laugh, and the world laughs with you;
Weep, and you weep alone.

~Ella Wheeler Wilcox​

:D

Lol.

I think we all know busybody is an uneducated racist harboring resentment towards women, and that is an actual fact. It is also an actual fact that the same description applies to much of Trump's base.

I think we all know busybody is an uneducated racist harboring resentment towards women, and that is an actual fact. It is also an actual fact that the same description applies to much of Trump's base.

Every time I read one of his posts I can not help but be reminded of those "Shut Up Carl" military memes.

th

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzussssssss H. Keeeeeeeeeeeeeriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiist

If ever there was an example of TDS, it's this ridiculous tempest in a teacup.

The Clemson football team is a bunch of big, healthy, brawny, red-blooded 19-24 year-old males.

Not only do they like cheeseburgers 'n fries, they like 'em a lot. The last thing they want is some hoity-toity, Julia Child-wannabe, pinkie finger in the air crap served on a doily with eighteen pieces of silverware.

WTF is wrong with you fruitcakes?

Sheeeeeeesh. Get a grip.

Lol.

Coming from you, this is rich.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzussssssss H. Keeeeeeeeeeeeeriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiist

If ever there was an example of TDS, it's this ridiculous tempest in a teacup.

The Clemson football team is a bunch of big, healthy, brawny, red-blooded 19-24 year-old males.

Not only do they like cheeseburgers 'n fries, they like 'em a lot. The last thing they want is some hoity-toity, Julia Child-wannabe, pinkie finger in the air crap served on a doily with eighteen pieces of silverware.

WTF is wrong with you fruitcakes?

Sheeeeeeesh. Get a grip.

Yeah. But this is McD and Wendys and stuff. Literally the trash league of fast food. While there here are four Five Guys within strolling distance from the White House. Come on, Donnie.

Trump’s very own hotel is only half a mile from the White House. He could have had his “illegals” whip up something real nice.

Yeah. But this is McD and Wendys and stuff. Literally the trash league of fast food. While there here are four Five Guys within strolling distance from the White House. Come on, Donnie.

hey, man. a classic triple with cheese can feed a family of four for a week, so don't you talk trash about wendy's.

unless it's the one closest to my house. they suck. takes those fuckers half an hour to deep fry shitty chicken nuggets.

Trump’s very own hotel is only half a mile from the White House. He could have had his “illegals” whip up something real nice.

Can you imagine reading a Trump tweet about the 1000 delicious La Barrera Burritos that he brought in (and paid for)....

By all means, please continue the Trump talk ad nauseam.

Maybe I should ask one of my coder friends to create a browser add on that automatically filters out any GB thread that contains the word "Trump" in 3 or more posts from separate users.

It would probably give a lot of GBers who are sick of Trumptalk some peace of mind.

Back