Moochie’s Musings (and a pic or two)

An interesting story explaining a ‘litte’ more about you. I see the fun side of your accidental crotchless look. I would have been wanting to come straight home and take advantage of your situation.

You look good in fishnet.

By now, if you’ve been following my crazy mind-hole musings, you know I’m a little. I made the revelation this past year, but it’s been a part of me for as long as I can remember. I’ve always had a playful nature. I’ve always leaned toward young mannerisms, even when I don’t notice them. I’m always little. Can’t turn that part of me off... and really, why would I want to?!

Sometimes, I feel this scratch under my skin. This need to be extra playful. Some littles describe this headspace/mindset when reached as “little space.” This need for little space arises for me about twice a month and is usually dealt with by dressing adorably sexy and playing.

The fishnet stockings. I had them for a while but had worn them perhaps once before because I wasn’t comfortable wearing them out of the bedroom yet. I have this voice in my mind that has slowly been waning that tells me I am not a girl who can wear things like fishnets out of the bedroom. Anyway, I don’t know what made me want to wear them that day (little space does that to me, I don’t know why I want things, but I do), but my husband had just gotten me my first bum plug a few days prior, so maybe that had a bit to do with it: I wanted to wear a pink gem in my bum and be able to see it peek from under my skirt in a pic. I popped in the plug and then put on my fishnets first, on went the new skirt which makes me feel like my legs keep going. Then I put on a tank with pretty black lace edging, my hair in pigtails (handlebars) and a watermelon pink lippy rounded out my look.

I wasn’t wearing shoes. I needed heels. I had three pairs of heels at the time: blue satin 50s-looking ones (wouldn’t “go” with this outfit), red with a bow (not really what I was going for either), and I have this pair of black heels with a little brown clasp in the back that go with everything (just right! My baby bear of heels!). I chose them to go with my outfit. They are comfortable, 4 1/2 inch heels that I wear quite often now, but at the time, this was perhaps the fourth or fifth time ever wearing them so it added to the “I’m a little girl wearing big girl stuffs” feel and excitement.

I cleaned out the corner in my room to take some pictures of how super cute I looked. Moved a box, set up my camera, and started to shoot a few test shots. I got a message. I sent Him a pic of how I looked and His excitement for my dress-up time spurned me to take more pictures and pose kinda cute crouching down, bending over, from the side, my bottom, etc. I was having a full-on horny photo shoot, something I hadn’t done in a while and it was fun.

That’s when it happened. That cute brown clasp on the back of my shoe? It snagged on my fishnets when I was sitting back on my heels. When I moved, I tore my nets. Right on my bottom. I fell over and had a giggle fit. I took a picture and sent it in a message. He wrote me back: “Perfect! Now there’s a big enough hole for me!” That made me giggle harder. So now I have a pair of self-made crotchless fishnets (you can see the hole a bit in the second pic I posted).

There’s a little more to this story.

I wanted to get another pair of fishnets that didn’t have a hole in the crotch... you know... because. So I went on amazon and added them to my cart and forgot about them. My husband gave me them when they got in. I didn’t think twice about it and put them in my drawer of lingerie and went about my day... well... I wanted to wear a cute dress out a week or so later, and thought some fishnets under it would be cute. I started to slip them on... and they kept going... up my torso, and even had sleeves. I was confused. I had bought a fishnet body stocking?! *facepalm* and what’s better than that? Yep. That’s right. They’re crotchless. *giggle fits*

On a positive note, I look damn hot in a body stocking.

What a fun story. Lovely picture too:)

Ohhh can we please see further down??

Hmmmm... does this constitute further down?

An interesting story explaining a ‘litte’ more about you. I see the fun side of your accidental crotchless look. I would have been wanting to come straight home and take advantage of your situation.

You look good in fishnet.

So many fun things to do in accidental crotchless fishnets! *giggles*

Erhem...hand’s in the way. 😉

What? Oh! Oops! :cattail:

What a fun story. Lovely picture too:)

Thank you. It is easy to write things when they really happen... or when I imagine them... or whenever I feel like it... 🙃

Hmmmm... does this constitute further down?

So many fun things to do in accidental crotchless fishnets! *giggles*

What? Oh! Oops! :cattail:

Thank you. It is easy to write things when they really happen... or when I imagine them... or whenever I feel like it... 🙃

Keep up the good work and well that is far down and a sexy picture for sure. ;)

It sure does Moochie. Thank You. And I can also see the easy entrance your man was looking forward to..

I think chemistry, communication, trust, respect, and many intangible aspects work into any relationship’s dynamic. Those things definitely need time and cultivation by all parties involved. It sounds like you have something special with your Dom and that’s totally awesome! :D
/////Yeah.... =^ ^= Sorry if I mention Him too much, I find it really easy to gush over him. (In every sense of the word.)
It's definitely more involved than just a D/s relationship, now. That happened relatively recently.
If you don't mind, that's a long story I'd like to relay to you in person. It shows a lot of who we are and where we come from, gives a lot of context.
I am a weird one as far as sleep... I can be rather unpredictable, but usually I try to be in bed trying to sleep by 1400ish. I was running late yesterday because there was a bit of play in the morning and I was hoping to catch Him again before sleep (which I kinda did *smirk*). Sometimes I keep a “normal” day-walker schedule, but I’m usually tired and needing a nap those days and they are rough at best.
XD "daywalker"... Ah, I understand. I've been a societal contributor with regular work hours up until the change of the year, so I'm still on those hours. Before long, I'll be back in work, but a different field. Earlier hours, but still daytime. I'm on my own, so I have to provide for myself.
^ ^;; Not that I'd be able to spend all my time at home, even if I were making money doing a Mary Kay thing. I had someone who had tried to do the whole "sugar daddy" thing (and I admittedly needed it at the time) and I hated it.
The almost platinum was because my sister (the pretty one for those keeping track) is a hairdresser and she does my hair however she thinks is best with a little input from me. I looked like my blonde youth but better with the platinum colour, so it was a bit of both worlds, if that makes sense? My father has always called me his “dolly” because I’m good with being all dressed up and fantastical when the occasions arise, and my wedding was no exception. I did my best friend’s hair for her wedding and she got a ton of compliments because she looked like her usual self, but an elevated version (I didn’t change her hair colour, just curled her usually pin straight hair and did a half-up ‘do with little gems throughout). That, in my opinion, is the key to wedding hair: yourself but just a smidge more fantastic.
Oh! That actually seems really special! Sounds like you have a good relationship with your dad. ^ ^

Viola? Very pretty sound. I play French Horn (cue all the embarrassing embouchure comments). I was almost always the first chair by default. I was just getting into playing again after a decade hiatus, had a couple concerts with a band here, and then had my accident in July which left me with some nerve damage in my key-pressing hand, so I haven’t had the strength to go back to practice yet. I would encourage you to find some way to play with a small group (I’m sure there are many in your area), as I know exactly what you mean by not feeling comfortable with solo playing. I have never been comfortable with solos or playing without the band.
French horn!?! Alto Clef Sister!!!! :heart::heart::heart: We share a lot of parts! :D
Yeah, I'm going to get with a group once I brush up, knock some of this rust off.

I would be lying if I said it didn’t cross my mind when you originally messaged, but I completely agree that we need some time to know each other a bit and just chat for a while. I like the idea of a chat over coffee and a walk sometime when you’re settled in your new place and I’ve got a minute to breathe.
>.> How do you feel about the Southcenter mall, just south of Renton? >.> It's pretty close to the airport. That seems like it would be a good place between us, it's public, and there are lots of things to do! *doublechecks map* Actually, you're further north than I realised. >.> nvm. Will consider more.
By now, if you’ve been following my crazy mind-hole musings, you know I’m a little. I made the revelation this past year, but it’s been a part of me for as long as I can remember.

... That’s when it happened. That cute brown clasp on the back of my shoe? It snagged on my fishnets when I was sitting back on my heels. When I moved, I tore my nets. Right on my bottom. I fell over and had a giggle fit. I took a picture and sent it in a message. He wrote me back: “Perfect! Now there’s a big enough hole for me!” That made me giggle harder. So now I have a pair of self-made crotchless fishnets (you can see the hole a bit in the second pic I posted).

I started to slip (the new ones) on... and they kept going... up my torso, and even had sleeves. I was confused. I had bought a fishnet body stocking?! *facepalm* and what’s better than that? Yep. That’s right. They’re crotchless. *giggle fits*

I love how you describe being a little. I really appreciate the description of your mental state and attitude, because I very much enjoy looking into other's minds. It helps me understand them better, helps me comprehend and anticipate needs and behavior, helps me be diplomatic and more appropriately kindly.

I DID notice the hole in your second picture, and I had hoped your story had something to do with that. Isn't it so fun when happy accidents like that happen? =>.<= SO much better than if we do it on purpose. Of course, there's something to be said for maybe taking a knife and removing a segment of clothing, or something. :rolleyes:

You are absolutely adorable!! I SO can't wait to sit down and have a huggy giggle-fest with you! ~^ ^~ :heart:

Last edited:
I think I've been to that mall before! Had a couple hour layover flying back from Japan, and went to some mall near the airport with a friend because I didn't have time for much else.

By now, if you’ve been following my crazy mind-hole musings, you know I’m a little. I made the revelation this past year, but it’s been a part of me for as long as I can remember. I’ve always had a playful nature. I’ve always leaned toward young mannerisms, even when I don’t notice them. I’m always little. Can’t turn that part of me off... and really, why would I want to?!

Sometimes, I feel this scratch under my skin. This need to be extra playful. Some littles describe this headspace/mindset when reached as “little space.” This need for little space arises for me about twice a month and is usually dealt with by dressing adorably sexy and playing.

The fishnet stockings. I had them for a while but had worn them perhaps once before because I wasn’t comfortable wearing them out of the bedroom yet. I have this voice in my mind that has slowly been waning that tells me I am not a girl who can wear things like fishnets out of the bedroom. Anyway, I don’t know what made me want to wear them that day (little space does that to me, I don’t know why I want things, but I do), but my husband had just gotten me my first bum plug a few days prior, so maybe that had a bit to do with it: I wanted to wear a pink gem in my bum and be able to see it peek from under my skirt in a pic. I popped in the plug and then put on my fishnets first, on went the new skirt which makes me feel like my legs keep going. Then I put on a tank with pretty black lace edging, my hair in pigtails (handlebars) and a watermelon pink lippy rounded out my look.

I wasn’t wearing shoes. I needed heels. I had three pairs of heels at the time: blue satin 50s-looking ones (wouldn’t “go” with this outfit), red with a bow (not really what I was going for either), and I have this pair of black heels with a little brown clasp in the back that go with everything (just right! My baby bear of heels!). I chose them to go with my outfit. They are comfortable, 4 1/2 inch heels that I wear quite often now, but at the time, this was perhaps the fourth or fifth time ever wearing them so it added to the “I’m a little girl wearing big girl stuffs” feel and excitement.

I cleaned out the corner in my room to take some pictures of how super cute I looked. Moved a box, set up my camera, and started to shoot a few test shots. I got a message. I sent Him a pic of how I looked and His excitement for my dress-up time spurned me to take more pictures and pose kinda cute crouching down, bending over, from the side, my bottom, etc. I was having a full-on horny photo shoot, something I hadn’t done in a while and it was fun.

That’s when it happened. That cute brown clasp on the back of my shoe? It snagged on my fishnets when I was sitting back on my heels. When I moved, I tore my nets. Right on my bottom. I fell over and had a giggle fit. I took a picture and sent it in a message. He wrote me back: “Perfect! Now there’s a big enough hole for me!” That made me giggle harder. So now I have a pair of self-made crotchless fishnets (you can see the hole a bit in the second pic I posted).

There’s a little more to this story.

I wanted to get another pair of fishnets that didn’t have a hole in the crotch... you know... because. So I went on amazon and added them to my cart and forgot about them. My husband gave me them when they got in. I didn’t think twice about it and put them in my drawer of lingerie and went about my day... well... I wanted to wear a cute dress out a week or so later, and thought some fishnets under it would be cute. I started to slip them on... and they kept going... up my torso, and even had sleeves. I was confused. I had bought a fishnet body stocking?! *facepalm* and what’s better than that? Yep. That’s right. They’re crotchless. *giggle fits*

I have had a very rough day at work, tomorrow is going to be worse and I am dreading that. So coming home to read this very sensual and arousing tale, very much enjoyed. Plus there is the positive note that you are so sexy and seductive in a bod stocking. Though to be fair, I'd probably say your sexy and desirable in MANY things you wear (or don't wear). Thank you Moochie
((HUGGLES))
:rose::kiss:

Now I’m caught!

Here fishy fishy fishy! *makes silly little pouty fish faces*

Keep up the good work and well that is far down and a sexy picture for sure. ;)

Wow - you do look hot in a body stocking... :heart:

*blush* Thank you! :heart:

It sure does Moochie. Thank You. And I can also see the easy entrance your man was looking forward to..

Yeah... I tried to hide the “crotchless” factor when taking the pictures, but... *sigh* my bum is just too uncooperative. 🙃

/////Yeah.... =^ ^= Sorry if I mention Him too much, I find it really easy to gush over him. (In every sense of the word.)
It's definitely more involved than just a D/s relationship, now. That happened relatively recently.
If you don't mind, that's a long story I'd like to relay to you in person. It shows a lot of who we are and where we come from, gives a lot of context.

I can’t wait to hear all about it. Relationships are meant to evolve with us. I find that kind of thing fascinating.

XD "daywalker"... Ah, I understand. I've been a societal contributor with regular work hours up until the change of the year, so I'm still on those hours. Before long, I'll be back in work, but a different field. Earlier hours, but still daytime. I'm on my own, so I have to provide for myself.
^ ^;; Not that I'd be able to spend all my time at home, even if I were making money doing a Mary Kay thing. I had someone who had tried to do the whole "sugar daddy" thing (and I admittedly needed it at the time) and I hated it.

I work nights and am the only provider for my family right now (totally by choice), so I have no real say on whether and when I should or shouldn’t sleep. If I want to get x amount of sleep I have to go to bed by y o’clock these days. I just happen to always be more of a night owl than others, so it helps. I have never had a “sugar daddy,” but I imagine I would not enjoy it. I like to be pampered, but with time, not money.

>.> How do you feel about the Southcenter mall, just south of Renton? >.> It's pretty close to the airport. That seems like it would be a good place between us, it's public, and there are lots of things to do! *doublechecks map* Actually, you're further north than I realised. >.> nvm. Will consider more.
I think I've been to that mall before! Had a couple hour layover flying back from Japan, and went to some mall near the airport with a friend because I didn't have time for much else.

Although I do know and like southcenter, it is a bit far for me, yes... perhaps a little further north would be nice. I do have a friend in your area I need to see soon *looks at said human (you know who you are, you succinct, terse, cogent, meaty, pointed, forcible, trenchant one - yes YOU) who is almost certainly reading this because they are good at watching out for me* and they could probably be a crash pad or find me one if I need it and we decide on something closer to you.

I love how you describe being a little. I really appreciate the description of your mental state and attitude, because I very much enjoy looking into other's minds. It helps me understand them better, helps me comprehend and anticipate needs and behavior, helps me be diplomatic and more appropriately kindly.

I DID notice the hole in your second picture, and I had hoped your story had something to do with that. Isn't it so fun when happy accidents like that happen? =>.<= SO much better than if we do it on purpose. Of course, there's something to be said for maybe taking a knife and removing a segment of clothing, or something. :rolleyes:

You are absolutely adorable!! I SO can't wait to sit down and have a huggy giggle-fest with you! ~^ ^~ :heart:

I’ve put off coming out and just writing something about what being a little means to me... I have something that bullets it, but I feel like I’ll just be reiterating a lot of the things y'all already know about me if you’ve been reading, so what’s the point? Anyways, yes, silly accidents like that are fun... as is creating the modification sometimes.

I am very excited to narrow down someplace to meet and chat. I am pretty mobile, but super busy...

I have had a very rough day at work, tomorrow is going to be worse and I am dreading that. So coming home to read this very sensual and arousing tale, very much enjoyed. Plus there is the positive note that you are so sexy and seductive in a bod stocking. Though to be fair, I'd probably say your sexy and desirable in MANY things you wear (or don't wear). Thank you Moochie
((HUGGLES))

I am so sorry to hear about your tough day and the probable subsequent ones. I’m glad I could heighten your mood even the slightest bit with my silly tales of woe and pictures to prove it. *many a hug in your direction*

I am so sorry to hear about your tough day and the probable subsequent ones. I’m glad I could heighten your mood even the slightest bit with my silly tales of woe and pictures to prove it. *many a hug in your direction*

Thanks Moochie, I hope to get a nice pasta tortellini into me. Maybe watch a show or two and then off to bed. Kind of dreading tomorrow, so I will accept all hugs you send my way.

I adore you, Mooch!

*Big smiles* You’re so sweet. Enjoy my silliness?

Thanks Moochie, I hope to get a nice pasta tortellini into me. Maybe watch a show or two and then off to bed. Kind of dreading tomorrow, so I will accept all hugs you send my way.

Pasta and some shows sound like a good way to wind down. I hope tomorrow turns out to be better than you think. I’m in bed about to try and sleep, so I’ll send you my sleepy, snuggly hugs.

Sweet dreams great reading and seeing your posts. Don't get tangle in the fishnets lol;)

*Big smiles* You’re so sweet. Enjoy my silliness?

Pasta and some shows sound like a good way to wind down. I hope tomorrow turns out to be better than you think. I’m in bed about to try and sleep, so I’ll send you my sleepy, snuggly hugs.

I love everything about you!

Hi,

I love your posts and I think I have commented once or twice on this thread. I am curious about the fishnet body stocking. When you kneel, does it dig-in to your skin a bit, hurt? Same for elbows when you lean on them? Do they feel uncomfortable in shoes?

Olly

Odd thoughts before bed

I have this fantasy
Well, do you call it a fantasy if you’re not sure if you really want it but it interests you enough that you really want to try it?
Anyway, I have something like that
A thought
A fantasy

I want to be fucked.
But I want to be fucked like I’m being used.
I don’t mean just regular used because I can have that any day
I can grab my ankles and let you go to town whenever...
Which is nice,
But not what I’m talking about.

I want to be so drained
Emotionally
Physically
Totally
I want to be unable to move
Unable to even say a word.
I want to have given up
As you thrust into me
As you use the rest of me.

Is that odd?
To feel like this?
To fantasize about it?
To want to have no choice
No ability to do anything but be resigned
To being used completely by you?

Sweet dreams Moochie, and I'll head to my bed thinking of your snuggly hugs.
((HUGGLES)) :kiss:

I have this fantasy
Well, do you call it a fantasy if you’re not sure if you really want it but it interests you enough that you really want to try it?
Anyway, I have something like that
A thought
A fantasy

I want to be fucked.
But I want to be fucked like I’m being used.
I don’t mean just regular used because I can have that any day
I can grab my ankles and let you go to town whenever...
Which is nice,
But not what I’m talking about.

I want to be so drained
Emotionally
Physically
Totally
I want to be unable to move
Unable to even say a word.
I want to have given up
As you thrust into me
As you use the rest of me.

Is that odd?
To feel like this?
To fantasize about it?
To want to have no choice
No ability to do anything but be resigned
To being used completely by you?

This...

Sweet dreams great reading and seeing your posts. Don't get tangle in the fishnets lol;)

Thanks, Peekin. I’ll do my best to stay untangled!

I love everything about you!

:heart: By far the sweetest thing to say. :rose:

Hi,

I love your posts and I think I have commented once or twice on this thread. I am curious about the fishnet body stocking. When you kneel, does it dig-in to your skin a bit, hurt? Same for elbows when you lean on them? Do they feel uncomfortable in shoes?

Olly

Olly,

Thank you for your comment(s) and questions. I have a pretty high threshold for pain, so no, I don’t think a body stocking (even a tight enough one to really put pressure on me) would cause me much actual pain or discomfort. It can be a bit of a nuisance when it tugs my nipple piercings, but that is about it. Again, it may cause some others with a lower tolerance for it, more discomfort, but overall I rather like how the stocking feels against my bare skin.

:heart: Moochie

Back