Name A Litster You Appreciate Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myself

People forget to be thankful for themselves so often. It's like forgetting to zip your fly. You matter as much as those around you.

As always, in alphabetical order:

BC
BCC
SB

Thank you again for voting my sweet, incredibles darlings... we won!
"Who's number one? Who's number one? Who's number one?"

I love all of you, for all of the things that you are - each of you different in ways, but all so real, so kind, so generous of spirit, so funny and clever, so intelligent, so giving, and so willing to put up with me...
:kiss::kiss::kiss:
:heart::heart::heart:

I was out of town yesterday. Didn't get to mention Beachbaby. She's appreciated, even if it is a day late.

BC
BCC
SB

I love all of you, for all of the things that you are - each of you different in ways, but all so real, so kind, so generous of spirit, so funny and clever, so intelligent, so giving, and so willing to put up with me...

:kiss::kiss::kiss:💋💋💋 boobsquishing hugs!!!!!
Yay! I am always here for you and willing to help a friend when asked. That company is that much better for having you in it💖💗💝You're the real gift yourself, Sweet Thang.

Last edited:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:💋💋💋 boobsquishing hugs!!!!!
Yay! I am always here for you and willing to help a friend. That company is that much better for having you in it💖💗💝

Every single day, I appreciate the holy beJesus out of you, my dear beloved, my sweet and sultry tigress, my truest of true friend. I just simply adore you, and everything about you!

BC
BCC
SB

I appreciate you, too. I’m so thankful that we have become such close friends. It’s crazy how these things happen :)

And I am also thankful for BC and BCC because they are two of the friendliest, most wonderful souls you could ever meet. I’m in very good company. Wishing you all the happiest of holidays.

I appreciate you, too. I’m so thankful that we have become such close friends. It’s crazy how these things happen :)

And I am also thankful for BC and BCC because they are two of the friendliest, most wonderful souls you could ever meet. I’m in very good company. Wishing you all the happiest of holidays.

I was appreciating you as soon as I woke up (came to?) this morning and sat down at my computer;). The fortune falls to me at the luck to have met you and to know you, my sweet, smart, sexy wonderful friend!
:kiss::heart:

Why you... I enjoyed the time we rpéd together.. and wanted to let you know tho we are not actively doing one now.. I still wanted to hope you have a good end of the year :) (hugs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back