Picture This

Soooo we went to our fave bar last night to see the drag/burlesque show. Fake titties and real ones all in the same show :D

Anywho, the new bartender (our fave guy lefted us :*( ...) made the Mr. a drink that she told him if he had 2 of would put him on his ass. He had two regular drinks before I gave him the okay to have 1 as, well, he's kind of a lightweight lol.

Time came for us to go home and so we pile into the car (my sis and middle daughter went with us). As we're taking sis home Mr. tells us a story. He'd gone to the mens before leaving. On the way out there's a condom dispenser and he decided to grab one (shits and giggles, we don't use em). Apparently he only needed 1 of Ms. Lady's "put you on your ass" drinks lol cus he listed, bumped the dispenser and managed to spill a bunch on the floor of this small hall. Attempting to bend over and grab em resulted in him falling down and ending up on the floor in a pile of condoms >.< Rather then fall again he decided to stay seated and pick them up. Back on his feet and away he went.

Back at home we're getting ready for bed and he empties his pockets. WHY lol did this man in his inebriated state think it was a good idea to bring them all home? So currently, in my purse, I have about a dozen condoms floating loose. LOL :D

https://vidble.com/edit-album/RAIcTXmE
There's a little game you can play. Poke one inside and then slowly put water into it until it stretches everywhere inside. Tie it off if you like it, or let it out again and repeat. The fun of water hose play without the dilution.

There's a little game you can play. Poke one inside and then slowly put water into it until it stretches everywhere inside. Tie it off if you like it, or let it out again and repeat. The fun of water hose play without the dilution.
Oh please do the water condom game. That's a Japanese fetish play. How full can you become?

Oh please do the water condom game. That's a Japanese fetish play. How full can you become?

I shall have to look this up as I've just woken up, the shower is clogged and without coffee my brain is going ....dur...what?

Soooo we went to our fave bar last night to see the drag/burlesque show. Fake titties and real ones all in the same show :D

Anywho, the new bartender (our fave guy lefted us :*( ...) made the Mr. a drink that she told him if he had 2 of would put him on his ass. He had two regular drinks before I gave him the okay to have 1 as, well, he's kind of a lightweight lol.

Time came for us to go home and so we pile into the car (my sis and middle daughter went with us). As we're taking sis home Mr. tells us a story. He'd gone to the mens before leaving. On the way out there's a condom dispenser and he decided to grab one (shits and giggles, we don't use em). Apparently he only needed 1 of Ms. Lady's "put you on your ass" drinks lol cus he listed, bumped the dispenser and managed to spill a bunch on the floor of this small hall. Attempting to bend over and grab em resulted in him falling down and ending up on the floor in a pile of condoms >.< Rather then fall again he decided to stay seated and pick them up. Back on his feet and away he went.

Back at home we're getting ready for bed and he empties his pockets. WHY lol did this man in his inebriated state think it was a good idea to bring them all home? So currently, in my purse, I have about a dozen condoms floating loose. LOL :D

https://vidble.com/edit-album/RAIcTXmE

Better "safe" than sorry.

Back