The China Pearl Inn part 9

CG knows the the bond that exists in the rescue missions. We stand alongside one another to save the victims.

True G G and we laugh and cry together as well. When it goes right we boisterously raise a glass or two. When it goes wrong we drink and seek comfort in another's arms.

True G G and we laugh and cry together as well. When it goes right we boisterously raise a glass or two. When it goes wrong we drink and seek comfort in another's arms.

O CG I know that so well! Before I was sent to study at OTS I was part of the Lionesses tour to Iraq under Lts GG & HSG. I honestly believe in hell now because I’ve visited it. When the nurses were too busy and I was trying to lay on fresh water to a bombed hospital I came across a young girl and her baby. I will never know what she was saying but she thrust the baby towards me and then died. There I was holding a dying baby girl in my arms and I nursed her until she succumbed to her injuries.

I will never forget the support given me by Lt GG & Sgt Rose. Nearby was a ruined church and there I managed to dig down and bury the girl and her baby. I didn’t know what to pray, she was a Muslim being buried in Christian grounds by a Jewish girl. But if there is a God I know he’ll understand.

But that suppprt is something I’ll never ever forget.

Amen Robyn.

Christians, Jews and Muslins are all people of the Book. That being said I think God cares more about actions than words...…..The story of Ruth for example.

O CG I know that so well! Before I was sent to study at OTS I was part of the Lionesses tour to Iraq under Lts GG & HSG. I honestly believe in hell now because I’ve visited it. When the nurses were too busy and I was trying to lay on fresh water to a bombed hospital I came across a young girl and her baby. I will never know what she was saying but she thrust the baby towards me and then died. There I was holding a dying baby girl in my arms and I nursed her until she succumbed to her injuries.

I will never forget the support given me by Lt GG & Sgt Rose. Nearby was a ruined church and there I managed to dig down and bury the girl and her baby. I didn’t know what to pray, she was a Muslim being buried in Christian grounds by a Jewish girl. But if there is a God I know he’ll understand.

But that suppprt is something I’ll never ever forget.

I am pretty sure that God wouldn't have cared about the burial. He was probably much more upset with what caused their death.

I don't write often, but I think of you girls and guys all the time doing the things that no one should have to do. hugs to all of you

Good news: my sister in North Carolina was hit harder by the hurricane this time around but all the family is fine. Roads washed out, houses buried under muddy water, loss of electricity, but in her part of the state all is good. Unlike the last one, Michael is too far south to affect the sister in Massachusetts. The latest hurricane/tropical storm to pass through Mexico will be much further south will only pour a little water on my head.

So what are people doing this weekend?

Morning Shiva I trust all is well with you young lady. So coffee, tea or something stronger?

Per her usual, she popped into the Inn onto her rafter, though dramatically lying prone, her arm out stretched toward the coffee pot, whimpering desperately...…

Coffee.... cof….feeeeee……

Her fingers were making a come hither motion as if the coffee would come to her.

(feeling silly this morning. Good Morning, All)

Smiling up to the little redheaded Nymph that haunts the Inn’s rafters I slowly, sensually and perhaps seductively pour a steaming mug of coffee and then temptingly lift it to her outstretched hands,

Good morning Cait…… coffee my dear.

I am pretty sure that God wouldn't have cared about the burial. He was probably much more upset with what caused their death.

I don't write often, but I think of you girls and guys all the time doing the things that no one should have to do. hugs to all of you

Good news: my sister in North Carolina was hit harder by the hurricane this time around but all the family is fine. Roads washed out, houses buried under muddy water, loss of electricity, but in her part of the state all is good. Unlike the last one, Michael is too far south to affect the sister in Massachusetts. The latest hurricane/tropical storm to pass through Mexico will be much further south will only pour a little water on my head.

So what are people doing this weekend?

Good morning everyone :)

Hi Shiva, great to see you.

CG I honestly believe God must weep when he (or she) sees the pain we inflict on each other. O I know Moses said “eye for an eye & tooth for tooth” but that the way the whole world is blind and gummy! An SF, yes I don’t believe God cares where that Mum & baby were buried - at least they were together.

You asked what we were doing SF. We weren’t allowed to mention it before but today Sal & me with several others from OTS we’re in Windsor providing security for the royal wedding.

Hi DW

Smiling up to the little redheaded Nymph that haunts the Inn’s rafters I slowly, sensually and perhaps seductively pour a steaming mug of coffee and then temptingly lift it to her outstretched hands,

Good morning Cait…… coffee my dear.

Her nose twitched as the heavenly aroma reached her.

"Ooooo.You are a blessing CG!"

She took the offered mug and lifted it to her lips, taking a sip.

"Heaven pure heaven."

Yes Cait heaven. But as much as I love my coffee I must admit that I love the heaven of your sweet lips as they are pressed to mine. :devil:ish :D

So what are you up to these days Cait?

Ah but Robyn you know that quote is taken out of context. The full quote is Moses said “Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord but take no more than eye for an eye & tooth for tooth”

We, I fear, often blame God for what we do to our fellow man.

Ah but Robyn you know that quote is taken out of context. The full quote is Moses said “Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord but take no more than eye for an eye & tooth for tooth”

We, I fear, often blame God for what we do to our fellow man.

You know your scriptures CG, you should be a rabbi.

And you’re right we do blame God for our own evil actions.

Shhhh don't tell anyone Robyn you will destroy my image as a randy old sailor that just chaste young beauties to lead them astray and have my wicked way with them. :devil:ish :D

Shhhh don't tell anyone Robyn you will destroy my image as a randy old sailor that just chaste young beauties to lead them astray and have my wicked way with them. :devil:ish :D

O CG we all know what you’re really like don’t we? You play the Big Bad Wolf but in reality you’re just a playful puppy dog. You like nothing better than rolling on your back to have your tummy tickled. Here boy! Fetch!

We all love you CG and those of us who serve respect you for your past and for your current service to the free world. Thank you Chief! *SALUTES*

Most every time I log onto this thread, I am filled with admiration for the amazing work of our soldiers. Thank You, One and All. You are the best our race has to offer.

Most every time I log onto this thread, I am filled with admiration for the amazing work of our soldiers. Thank You, One and All. You are the best our race has to offer.

Honestly LF it’s our job, we get paid to do it. And we in NRR are part of a huge international team of soldiers, sailors, marines and Air Force. We have one unwritten rule ‘Anyone who wants to take one of us on takes us all on’. CG knows what I mean because he’s one of us. But we are just doing our job.

And damn fine too G G. I have the utter most respect for you and all the gals that make the Inn home when you have a bit of down time.

CG I know I speak for all the others when I say it’s people like you, LF, SF, Shiva, Badger Ugggg, Luv2bfkd, Glad & others who make the inn the sanctuary it is. Long may it continue to be a home for the traveler where we can relax, unwind, rest from our boots and dream of the wonderful world we ant to build.

Some people ask us why we join the army. I know that most of us long for the day when war and hatred are long forgotten and nations will feel so secure they can disband their armies and send us all home. It will happen sometime, somewhere.

Meanwhile we have the Inn.

And the Inn has You, Sal, Rose, HSG, G G and WarriorPrincessUK. All young vibrant young beauties that are soft and cuddly and hard as nails when it is called for. I guess that is why I love you all so.:eek:

CG I know I speak for all the others when I say it’s people like you, LF, SF, Shiva, Badger Ugggg, Luv2bfkd, Glad & others who make the inn the sanctuary it is. Long may it continue to be a home for the traveler where we can relax, unwind, rest from our boots and dream of the wonderful world we ant to build.

Some people ask us why we join the army. I know that most of us long for the day when war and hatred are long forgotten and nations will feel so secure they can disband their armies and send us all home. It will happen sometime, somewhere.

Meanwhile we have the Inn.

So many 'G's? UGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!;)

Uggg:rose:

I'm little bit drunk.

:D

Yay fun! Nothing quite like beers in the sunshine with a nice breeze and good friends.

Uggg

Last edited:
Back