Business Travelers Unite

West coast traveler

Wow super excited to see this thread. I am on the road a lot and always wished I could find fellow travelers or locals that were into my kinks.
I am in Phoenix this week. Mon - Wed. Staying in Tempe. I try to stay in nicer hotels.
Would love to meet fellow traveler.
IMA white straight male. 40+ 6'

I have many interests. Massage, MedFet and I can play most any role and willing to try new things.
My favorite role is Dr., where I give a complete head to toe medical examination.

Lets grab dinner and/or chat!

I am headed just outside of Atlanta tomorrow. Right toward a tropical storm would love to have a drink w someone

Love to show how much fun Dallas can be.

Live in Dallas and would love to show a visiting lady a great time anywhere in our area.

I’m traveling this week. All alone in this pretty nice hotel room. I’m actually soaking in the tub now drinking a beer.

I've had quite a few set-ups where I was naked in my room when the maid came in. I'd have my headphones on standing in front of the bathroom mirror or elsewhere pretending like i didnt hear them come in. Had a few fun times over the years. More recently I met a married woman staying at the hotel for a convention. She had a few drinks and was sharing fantasies (after 2 hours). Eventually she came to my room and we played some out.

Hookups in Boston

I used to travel as a management consultant (close to 200 days a year), and there was this project up at Boston that I was involved in. It was a tough project, and on one of the days I decided to get a massage at the Spa in the hotel. They had some lovely masseuses and during the massage started talking to her. She had recently moved to the States from Thailand and was relatively new to the country. I invited her to my room for a drink and she accepted. We drank a bit and she started telling me her stories from Thailand. She used to work in a massage center there which catered to high rolling clients. The stories she told made my wildest fantasy seem tame. Eventually we got comfortable enough for me to tell her my fantasy of being in a threesome. She said she could make it happen, and the next day she brought another masseuse to my room. Trust me, my fantasy was more than fulfilled that night!

I've had quite a few set-ups where I was naked in my room when the maid came in. I'd have my headphones on standing in front of the bathroom mirror or elsewhere pretending like i didnt hear them come in. Had a few fun times over the years. More recently I met a married woman staying at the hotel for a convention. She had a few drinks and was sharing fantasies (after 2 hours). Eventually she came to my room and we played some out.

When you say set-up... do you mean they were in on it? Or were you just flashing unsuspecting strangers?...

Sales Conference hookups

When I was in my early twenties I was a national sales manager for some very large corporate companies you'd know by name, in the UK. I traveled 4 nights a week, was single, very confident and flirty, and typically dressed to attract male attention! I was a naughty girl and quickly developing into my strong sexuality, thanks to a long-term affair with my older, married boss!

I had a few hookups with men who approached me to share their table when I was seated on my own in restaurants. This was in the mid to late 80's, well before #metoo (which is killing this kind of fun), and in my experience European men are much more forward than American men.

However, my hottest hookups were usually with my married work colleagues! At that time I was kind of a rarity in my field, and often the only single female sales manager on the team. I took full advantage of this and flirted outrageously with the men I was attracted to, honestly, resistance was futile and shortlived lol :devil:

Probably one of the hottest and a great memory still strong to this day was with a very hot and very married colleague, I met for the first time on the trip. It happened at an end of year celebratory freebie jolly held at a very posh log chalet hotel in Gstaad, Switzerland.

We spent a couple of days flirting discreetly, then he showed up late with a bottle of champagne at my door. It was one of those moments of complete uninhibited lust you sometimes encounter in life. I remember grabbing him by the tie, dragging him in and pinning him to the wall as we kissed wildly. We barely made it to the bed and then had completely legendary sex for a couple of hours all over the room. He had been married a while and had two kids, I think it had been a pretty long spell of boring marital relations because he was seriously inventive lol!

We got so hot we ended up on the balcony having sex against the railing looking at the beautiful Alps and a stunning night sky, trying to cool down. We were pretty drunk after downing the champagne, I was on the first floor and the snow was deep enough it almost reached the balcony. We were doing the stupid 'dare' stuff you do when you're young and you've had too much champagne. We were naked and he managed to fall off the balcony into a snowdrift, I didn't even hesitate to follow him down and then we had extremely fast freezing sex in a snow drift, still seriously hot though. I have no recollection of how we got back up to my room naked from outdoors, and that's probably a good thing! But we got warmed up together and spent the night making out like horny teenagers and banging each other all over the room lol!

The next day it would be fair to say we struggled in the meetings and both looked like hell lmao! I thought we'd got away with it, but my boss (different boss not the affair) who had the room next door to me, asked me if he could expect another restless disturbed night again with a big grin! Thank God he never discovered who I had in there lol!

Anyway, it was never repeated between us, we parted with a smile and hug at Heathrow and not long after I changed companies.

But it was an absolutely Epic night of hot sex, and somewhere in the world, there's a middle-aged man who I'm sure also remembers this very well!

So if you worked for the most famous toothbrush manufacturer in the world in the UK in the marketing dept in the late 80's, went to Gstaad and your name starts with M, I still have the pics of us together in the bar and some great memories :kiss:

I think this is going to inspire me to write the rest of my experiences while traveling on business as a series of stories......great thread, just wish I still traveled regularly! :devil:

Last edited:
In Palm Beach this week. Would love to meet a fellow traveler or someone local for a drink or more. Or just chat on Skype.

When I was in my early twenties I was a national sales manager for some very large corporate companies you'd know by name, in the UK. I traveled 4 nights a week, was single, very confident and flirty, and typically dressed to attract male attention! I was a naughty girl and quickly developing into my strong sexuality, thanks to a long-term affair with my older, married boss!

I had a few hookups with men who approached me to share their table when I was seated on my own in restaurants. This was in the mid to late 80's, well before #metoo (which is killing this kind of fun), and in my experience European men are much more forward than American men.

However, my hottest hookups were usually with my married work colleagues! At that time I was kind of a rarity in my field, and often the only single female sales manager on the team. I took full advantage of this and flirted outrageously with the men I was attracted to, honestly, resistance was futile and shortlived lol :devil:

Probably one of the hottest and a great memory still strong to this day was with a very hot and very married colleague, I met for the first time on the trip. It happened at an end of year celebratory freebie jolly held at a very posh log chalet hotel in Gstaad, Switzerland.

We spent a couple of days flirting discreetly, then he showed up late with a bottle of champagne at my door. It was one of those moments of complete uninhibited lust you sometimes encounter in life. I remember grabbing him by the tie, dragging him in and pinning him to the wall as we kissed wildly. We barely made it to the bed and then had completely legendary sex for a couple of hours all over the room. He had been married a while and had two kids, I think it had been a pretty long spell of boring marital relations because he was seriously inventive lol!

We got so hot we ended up on the balcony having sex against the railing looking at the beautiful Alps and a stunning night sky, trying to cool down. We were pretty drunk after downing the champagne, I was on the first floor and the snow was deep enough it almost reached the balcony. We were doing the stupid 'dare' stuff you do when you're young and you've had too much champagne. We were naked and he managed to fall off the balcony into a snowdrift, I didn't even hesitate to follow him down and then we had extremely fast freezing sex in a snow drift, still seriously hot though. I have no recollection of how we got back up to my room naked from outdoors, and that's probably a good thing! But we got warmed up together and spent the night making out like horny teenagers and banging each other all over the room lol!

The next day it would be fair to say we struggled in the meetings and both looked like hell lmao! I thought we'd got away with it, but my boss (different boss not the affair) who had the room next door to me, asked me if he could expect another restless disturbed night again with a big grin! Thank God he never discovered who I had in there lol!

Anyway, it was never repeated between us, we parted with a smile and hug at Heathrow and not long after I changed companies.

But it was an absolutely Epic night of hot sex, and somewhere in the world, there's a middle-aged man who I'm sure also remembers this very well!

So if you worked for the most famous toothbrush manufacturer in the world in the UK in the marketing dept in the late 80's, went to Gstaad and your name starts with M, I still have the pics of us together in the bar and some great memories :kiss:

I think this is going to inspire me to write the rest of my experiences while traveling on business as a series of stories......great thread, just wish I still traveled regularly! :devil:

Thank you for sharing. Very sexy! I have had encountered several hot young things like you in my 35+ yr sales career. While I may have some guilt, But have no regrets. Sexy professional women are my weakness. Just look for the big, tall and handsome older guy in the bar.Im ready and willing.

DDbustybrit that was such a hot story and even hotter that you still have him in the back of your mind. Thanks for sharing! I am going to borrow from your signature in hopes of both cutting down on the PMs and not disappointing anyone.

Also i just sent you my first business travelers story in your PM. Hope you don't mind taking a look at it. Not nearly as hot as yours!

:D I just pm'd you about your great story and commented on how funny it was our signatures were similar, lmao I hadn't looked here first! You are welcome and it is helping somewhat with my crowded inbox, but there are always those determined enough to keep trying and that's fun sometimes!

Here's to the beginning of being female buddies :rose:

Thank you for sharing. Very sexy! I have had encountered several hot young things like you in my 35+ yr sales career. While I may have some guilt, But have no regrets. Sexy professional women are my weakness. Just look for the big, tall and handsome older guy in the bar.Im ready and willing.

Thank you, sales can be a lot of fun if you're openminded and can avoid the guilt! And don't worry, if you're tall I'll definitely notice you. I am about to publish my first story and I happen to comment on tall guys! :rose:

Ft Lauderdale

I will be in ft lauderdale on business in two weeks. Hope to find play time and play mate

Thank you, sales can be a lot of fun if you're openminded and can avoid the guilt! And don't worry, if you're tall I'll definitely notice you. I am about to publish my first story and I happen to comment on tall guys! :rose:

Can’t wait to read it and chat more!

I normally travel with male colleagues. I would never have sex with a co-worker. But this week I am traveling alone. More opportunity than I thought... key is to look for people alone.

Fucking the payroll is rarely a good idea.

Although, once, with a coworker I knew very very well, I offered to go down on her after an evening out. Funny how you see that moment in her eyes when, I swore, I saw her thinking about it and weighing the pros and cons.

Sadly, I ended up, like so many other times, jerking off alone in my hotel room.

Ah well!

Back