The Naughty cheating wives thread, and the men who love them pt2...

I’d like to be like her😊

My wife and I have been in our lifestyle for a couple years now. But I had fantasizes about it for many years first. And in hindsight my wife had started pining for other men before we took the plunge. I can't help but think that if you were my wife our desires for you enjoying other men would have come out sooner.

I posted this elsewhere in response to another question, and then realized it might be much more appropriate here:​

A friend of a friend used to meet a man on the trails regularly when she went out running in the evening, and they'd go into the bushes just off the trail to have sex. She was white and the guy was black, in one of those parts of the country where racial tensions still simmer just below the surface but are never talked about. I'm not sure she had a racial fetish, though; I suspect it was more that she knew this was what would be most offensive to her husband. She used to encourage her husband to eat her out afterward; or else she'd have her lover use a condom, and she'd save it to put in her husband's food later. Knowing the destination of his sperm,her lover was more than willing to cooperate either way. ;)

My wife and I have been in our lifestyle for a couple years now. But I had fantasizes about it for many years first. And in hindsight my wife had started pining for other men before we took the plunge. I can't help but think that if you were my wife our desires for you enjoying other men would have come out sooner.

I think you’re probably right xx

Well I don't know about anyone else but it seems like more sexual opportunities and advances happen after you get married.

Well I don't know about anyone else but it seems like more sexual opportunities and advances happen after you get married.

Definitely the case for my sexy wifey. She had one quick relationship before me and marriage. Since then four other men have had the pleasure of pleasuring her. We're a hotwife couple and she has my full approval and encouragement for there to be more!

I think many people fantasize about seducing someone who is married. It's a thrill to see if the married party will take the bait, and if they do, it's an achievement for them. At clubs people tend to flock more to the one wearing the ring than the one who is not. Maybe because it is "safe" but, if they seem interested, why not?

Definitely the case for my sexy wifey. She had one quick relationship before me and marriage. Since then four other men have had the pleasure of pleasuring her. We're a hotwife couple and she has my full approval and encouragement for there to be more!

I had plenty of fun and dating before I was married but it was casual and unplanned. After I got married just men in general wanted to be my friend and wanted to hang out or spend time together and would flirt.

I think many people fantasize about seducing someone who is married. It's a thrill to see if the married party will take the bait, and if they do, it's an achievement for them. At clubs people tend to flock more to the one wearing the ring than the one who is not. Maybe because it is "safe" but, if they seem interested, why not?

My husband always said his theory was that women saw his wedding ring on and then thought they didn't have to be worried about him hitting on them or trying to pick them up. Our theory for me was men could talk to me and be friends and if their wives got upset they could tell them not to worry because I was married.

My husband always said his theory was that women saw his wedding ring on and then thought they didn't have to be worried about him hitting on them or trying to pick them up. Our theory for me was men could talk to me and be friends and if their wives got upset they could tell them not to worry because I was married.

And that was always the theory my wife and I had, that I am not a threat of trying to seduce them because my ring says I am taken. Some of my un-married friends would get quite jealous when we all went out because the women were talking to me and not them.

And that was always the theory my wife and I had, that I am not a threat of trying to seduce them because my ring says I am taken. Some of my un-married friends would get quite jealous when we all went out because the women were talking to me and not them.

It is a good working theory.

At times I wonder if woman just want to see if a married man will flirt, sort of tempt them to just to see if they can get a married man excited. I don't know.

No they want to fuck him because he is not a danger to them, just fun

There’s a couple of things about a man with a ring on.

1) on a basic level it shows that another woman finds him desirable
2) he’s probably safe to flirt with
3) but maybe not

I get flirted with more when my ring is on then when I didn’t have it. But then I’m also more confident and mature than when I was single.

...sometimes a woman just wants sex with no strings attached...a married guy just wants to do the same, or so I’ve read. :)

...sometimes a woman just wants sex with no strings attached...a married guy just wants to do the same, or so I’ve read. :)

That makes sense to me, get the married guy and he isn't as likely to try to constantly call her.

Back