The Naughty cheating wives thread, and the men who love them pt2...

Maybe you're right. I should probably just leave and not come back to Literotica. I'll think about it.

Don’t let yourself get discouraged because of the views of another. You shared your thoughts and a little of your experience and someone happened to disagree with it. Love YOUR life, not someone else’s idea of what yours should be. I for one hope you stick around. :)

Maybe you're right. I should probably just leave and not come back to Literotica. I'll think about it.

Hell no! It's Mr. Preacher Man, there, that's in the wrong place. You belong here. I'm sorry that he shamed you like that. Sorry also that you feel ashamed and yet can't stop. That can be a rough place to be. But there is a certain eroticism to shame itself, sometimes.

I've been cheating on my husband our entire marriage. He doesn't know. If he did he'd lose his mind with rage. But I still do it. I enjoy the amazing sex too much not to.

Don't judge yourself.

And KNOW that you are not alone. Talking about it can help take away the guilt.

And also, LOTS of people do it. Many marriages are OPEN MARRIAGES for a reason.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE LAURIE! :rose::rose::rose:

I am ashamed of it. I don't like the fact that I can't stop. I actually do love my husband. To do as you advise would hurt him and our children terribly. There are only two options for me. I can either stop cheating (I've tried several times) or keep going and keep it hidden. I'm not sure if it would "hurt" him as you say, or instead just shock and anger him. He's not very emotionally sensitive and he's certainly not emotionally open. But don't think I am unaware of the wicked nature of my behavior or that I am happy about it.

Lose that wicked nature of my behavior thinking. It will sabotage you every single time!

Actually, LIT is the perfect place to explore and discuss the feelings you're having with other people who are either in or have been in the EXACT SAME POSITION AS YOU! :heart:

While Booboobear84 is right about the numbers game, that's no reason to leave.

In fact, staying and talking might slow thing down a bit, i.e. let you last a little longer between between encounters, which would be a good thing.

I have Mormon relatives, and have read some history. I keep thinking there's some (abandoned) theological reasoning that could cover your situation, but I keep getting stuck on sealing.

Don't know how technical you may be, but wouldn't it be wonderful if hubby found his way to some stories and illustrations on his computer? Anonymous e-mail?

"Being hacked" to have clickable pictures on his desktop or in his documents? A keystroke logger to see how he deals with the click-bate?

Future leverage... Or an interesting fantasy, that might be realizable someday.

Good advice!

What a terribly odd, and sad, situation to be in. It's almost definitely destined to end in pain.

Shut the fuck up. There is no way you can know that. Lots of marriages have survived and even grown stronger and closer from these kind of things. It's not uncommon. It actually happens quite a bit. Which actually says more about the institutional guilt trips we force upon each other than anything else.

If you can't be supportive, don't judge. Please.

Don’t let yourself get discouraged because of the views of another. You shared your thoughts and a little of your experience and someone happened to disagree with it. Love YOUR life, not someone else’s idea of what yours should be. I for one hope you stick around. :)

Well said Wookie.

(are you a real Wookie? Hub's drags me to see every single one of your documentaries! ;) :) )

Don't judge yourself.

And KNOW that you are not alone. Talking about it can help take away the guilt.

And also, LOTS of people do it. Many marriages are OPEN MARRIAGES for a reason.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE LAURIE! :rose::rose::rose:

Lose that wicked nature of my behavior thinking. It will sabotage you every single time!

Actually, LIT is the perfect place to explore and discuss the feelings you're having with other people who are either in or have been in the EXACT SAME POSITION AS YOU! :heart:

Good advice!

Shut the fuck up. There is no way you can know that. Lots of marriages have survived and even grown stronger and closer from these kind of things. It's not uncommon. It actually happens quite a bit. Which actually says more about the institutional guilt trips we force upon each other than anything else.

If you can't be supportive, don't judge. Please.

Well said Wookie.

(are you a real Wookie? Hub's drags me to see every single one of your documentaries! ;) :) )

Agreed and well said!

Guilt and shame help no one, learn to love yourself for who you are (even the naughty stuff). If you don’t love and respect yourself, your husband cannot truely love and respect you either...

Well said Wookie.

(are you a real Wookie? Hub's drags me to see every single one of your documentaries! ;) :) )[/QUOTE]

Thanks...and I’m only half Wookie...from the waist down. Lol

Honey; If you'd like any help from people who've done it all and made every mistake under the sun, here is the place.

It would be nice for the men to go into detail as to why I love seeing their wives, or girlfriends fuck other men, and share stories. I think that's part of the many reasons why, the last thread was so hot, and fun. Until it got deleted.

So, go on men. Tell us! ;)

We had plenty of pillow talk about it but no clue anything would actually happen. She was being really sexual one day around the house when she asked what I would do if she went and hooked up with her boss. I just stood there looking at her speechless. She walked over and grabbed my rock hard cock and kissed me, said ok then I'll be home later and left. She woke me up grinding her pussy on my face telling about what a great time she had. That she can be so slutty is hot and I enjoy reclaiming her after she has lost control.

It would be nice for the men to go into detail as to why I love seeing their wives, or girlfriends fuck other men, and share stories. I think that's part of the many reasons why, the last thread was so hot, and fun. Until it got deleted.

So, go on men. Tell us! ;)

It's a fetish. Like most fetishes, hard to explain. My most basic fetish is (sexual) humiliation, and cuckolding is one of the most intensive ways for that to work out. It's that whole "Move over Rover, 'cause a big dog's movin' in" thing :) :eek:

When it comes to cheating specifically, well I just love a woman who knows what she wants, and goes out and gets it—whenever, wherever, and with whoever she chooses. She knows what's rightfully hers, and she owns it. I deeply admire a woman like that.

Honey; If you'd like any help from people who've done it all and made every mistake under the sun, here is the place.

THIS! :heart::heart::heart:

It's a fetish. Like most fetishes, hard to explain. My most basic fetish is (sexual) humiliation, and cuckolding is one of the most intensive ways for that to work out. It's that whole "Move over Rover, 'cause a big dog's movin' in" thing :) :eek:

When it comes to cheating specifically, well I just love a woman who knows what she wants, and goes out and gets it—whenever, wherever, and with whoever she chooses. She knows what's rightfully hers, and she owns it. I deeply admire a woman like that.

As well you should! ;) :)

I wonder at what point it goes from fetish to simply being a rational way to regard that which I desire in a woman. I think that the expectations we have of women are unreasonable - guys want her to be hot and sexy and full of desire but only for her husband. That isn’t logical. We’ve just invented all kinds of idiotic assumptions about women to try to reconcile those contradicting assumptions.

The woman who complies with society’s version of marital monogamy is likely being compelled to do so or didn’t have much sex drive to begin with. Either way the husband shouldn’t expect that to lead to a dynamic long-term sex life. The woman who is truly desirous but never wants any but one man is a unicorn in the fevered imagination of delusional men.

If guys could “score” as easy as women the truly faithful yet desirous man would be a rare thing. We choose to believe women are different because at assuages our insecurity. The world is full of husbands complaining about their lack of sex life because they cling to these delusions.

Given the choice between a wife disinterested in sex, a wife interested but suppressed or a free sexy woman I choose the latter. That is just rational to me.

bump, bump

Hoping to refresh this thread. Love to hear more from women who do it. It's one of my pet fetishes

Loved sharing her with few limits

We enjoyed sharing her for years with few limits

Back