I expect this thread to die quickly. Who is into quantum physics

Sean has a phony degree in the field but cannot even hum a few bars beyond what you might read on the spines of some textbooks...

... Rob has an interest as well and, unlike Sean, ca at least crib some ideas from a past issue of Scientific American.

I find the subject quite interesting but claim no special expertise in the field.

Sean has a phony degree in the field but cannot even hum a few bars beyond what you might read on the spines of some textbooks...

... Rob has an interest as well and, unlike Sean, ca at least crib some ideas from a past issue of Scientific American.

I find the subject quite interesting but claim no special expertise in the field.

Shh. Let the adults talk, now.

Another thread where Que mentions Rob. What's new?

MEOOOOOWW!

Unfortunately the details I know were probably obsolete before I was born.

I’m a proponent of the multiple worlds interpretation, because it’s the coolest and preservers determinism since everything that possibly could happen, does happen.

It's interesting stuff that I know fuckall about.

That's probably all that I'll be able to contribute to this thread.

Geez. what next? the intellectual dark web thread with peterson and sam harris discussions?

Well ok lets talk to the people that know about it. I suspect that the posters so far have heard of it. It took me ten years to just to start to wrap my head around

I was going to say Sean. He knows a lot about a lot.

What about you? Want to discuss? This thread is about people that know about it and others that want to learn. There are no stupid questions about quantum physics. It challenges every thing you know.

Unfortunately the details I know were probably obsolete before I was born.

I’m a proponent of the multiple worlds interpretation, because it’s the coolest and preservers determinism since everything that possibly could happen, does happen.

What about other dimensions leading to the multiple world's interpretation? Instead of creating a wormhole to travel through time, you use a dimension.

What about you? Want to discuss? This thread is about people that know about it and others that want to learn. There are no stupid questions about quantum physics. It challenges every thing you know.

I know nothing.

Another thread where Que mentions Rob. What's new?

MEOOOOOWW!

Point to a single time you have pointed out the reverse. Go ahead, should be easy.

Under RDS , or various puppets he has probably mentioned me by name or a slur no less than two hundred times in the past week alone. Surely, at some point, you made the observation of how tedious that all is, right?

As RDS just in the last 24 hours more than 1/2 his posts mention me.

#ButThstsDifferent!

What about other dimensions leading to the multiple world's interpretation? Instead of creating a wormhole to travel through time, you use a dimension.

Dimensions not of the ordinary space which we're all familiar, but dimensions of the abstract "Hilbert space," which is the space of quantum states. 'Alternate' Hilbert space dimensions are thought to be inaccessible unless quantum theory is a nonlinear theory, and there's good reason to think quantum theory is a linear theory.

String theory is where its at...
I do not enjoy spending all my time on 5000+ piece jigsaws, whilst all the the time knowing there are at least several important pieces missing from each puzzle. People have dedicated their entire lives to finding the missing pieces. 42

Back