Vanessa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delightful

Beautiful in black and white. The sound is lovely to hear.

Such a stunning video. Sharing your erotic pleasure with others who admire her body and facial beauty. Always hoping that Richard will show more of you in stockings and CFM high heels.

Can't wait to see more. Heaven

Kisses

Allana/Allan

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

mmmmm ... love this series -- especially the cuffs! Makes me imagine how you would look spread-eagle and cuffed to the four corners of your bed. Any inspiration a a shot like that? ;) :devil:

Anal

I have to say I'm surprised that some of, well, maybe all the stuff, we post here is not considered to be completely unacceptable and sent, like greased lightning, into the ether. Maybe there is a small amount of common sense left in the world :cool:

Thank you to all who have mentioned their liking for the photography. Much appreciated.

R

attachment.php
Love to see you doing anal please , do you ever use butt plugs Vanessa and if so how big can you go?

Great pics Vanessa

I love your pics. Very erotic. A lovely turn on. Stirred my snake.

getting ready ...........

attachment.php

attachment.php

Every morning I start my day looking to see if there is a new picture of Vanessa. when there is it makes the whole day great.

These are such great examples, they tell such a great story. Richard's arm adds to the story. Here is a man watching as his beautiful lover gets dressed to leave him and go off to who knows where. Fantastic.

Oh Vanessa you have so many lovely and highly erotic photos here. A great eye for artistic presentation. I do so enjoy admiring you. Thank you

Tied and blindfolded ......:devil:

attachment.php
Love the stockings and the blindfold of the submissive awaiting her lover. :rose:

The sole clear shoe focus has this want to be photog thrilled while leaving the beauty in the background teased but not revealed, well done you two. :devil:

Love the story this series tells: The preparation, the anticipation, the blurred black and white image,the naked floor boards.
Your relationship is so good that those games are still enjoyed today, and are shared throughout this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back