A Petite introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I missed it

I came back to this thread hoping to enjoy more of your lovely body, and I see you have been driven away.
:(

Here is an example of a troll on AmPics and what they did to the host :( It was destined to happen and the host forced to leave as you will see on this last page.... Thankfully help_me_Rhonda deleted her pics. There is no doubt that Skowt was a predator :(

Here is an example of a troll on AmPics and what they did to the host :( It was destined to happen and the host forced to leave as you will see on this last page.... Thankfully help_me_Rhonda deleted her pics. There is no doubt that Skowt was a predator :(

Exactly. I hate to see her go. She was one of my favorite Litsters. Extremely sexy girl...but someone HAD to take it too far. Sucks. I hope she eventually finds her way back, as she was fun to interact with.

But use your head, people! This is for fun. Don't be a creeper!

And he is from Canada. I hang my head in shame.

Exactly. I hate to see her go. She was one of my favorite Litsters. Extremely sexy girl...but someone HAD to take it too far. Sucks. I hope she eventually finds her way back, as she was fun to interact with.

But use your head, people! This is for fun. Don't be a creeper!

I also reported it...hopefully the entire thread will be deleted. Sad day in Lit land...2 very nice women forced to leave cause some guys have no ability to be men. Step up guys...act like adults...

I am the next one to leave...

Today keeps getting worse and worse on here. Sorry to see this and sorry to see that you’re experiencing similar posts making you uneasy. Hope you stick around as you’re a beautiful and fun addition to the forum, but understand if you bail because you’re uncomfortable.

cant people just enjoy what they see and not feel the need to spread it all over.

Very disappointing to hear and apologies to each of the ladies that have been mistreated here. One of the things that has attracted me to Lit is that it generally seems to be a place where people are treated with respect and dignity.

I hope that, as a community, we can have the maturity to appreciate all who are willing to share themselves with the appropriate respect.

It is very unfortunate that three fun, sexy, adventurous women were recently forced off the forums by the actions of unthinking, mindless individual(s). They ruin it for the whole Lit community. :(

Oh ya no doubt he was a creeper, the sad thing is that over the years it seems to be getting more and more prevalent here. She is not the first to be run off, I doubt the last. Sometimes I am so ashamed of being a man. To many creepers out there.

I agree,sad we get a couple of jerks ruining it for all the rest of us. Having a couple of nice women in discussion groups is what we need. They added some enjoyment to this forum. I hope they return. Don’t blame them if they don’t though. This is to be a fun place to chat etc.....

This is to be a fun place to chat etc.....

I will go one step further...it needs to be a safe place.

We all know there are people that simply cannot distinguish between reality and fantasy. Anonymity gives disturbed people courage to behave in ways they never would otherwise. Just because a motive in ones head seems harmless...does not make it harmless to another. This is a mens battle. Teach your boys what this means...then you truly can be called a man.

I heard about this tonight from another user and I obviously don't know what happened. But because Rhonda used dropbox. I don't know that this is "how" but because this happened to another user a couple years ago. if you use dropbox. Be careful that whatever name you sign up with is the name it shows when you link your pictures. The user I told had signed up with her real name to sign up with and hadn't changed it so when she linked her pictures, it showed her real name. I sent her a PM and let her know.
Sorry this happened to you Rhonda and there were much better ways to have told her about this without posting the personal info...
=========================================
I will go one step further...it needs to be a safe place.
We all know there are people that simply cannot distinguish between reality and fantasy. Anonymity gives disturbed people courage to behave in ways they never would otherwise. Just because a motive in ones head seems harmless...does not make it harmless to another. This is a mens battle. Teach your boys what this means...then you truly can be called a man.
help_me_Rhonda said she would be back after taking a Lit break :)

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

=========================================

help_me_Rhonda said she would be back after taking a Lit break :)

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

Thanks for that snippet Sienna.

This thread won’t survive without the pic that these lovely ladies provide, and the comments to go with them. The comments need to be fun, but also respectful. Derogatory and personal information have no place here.

Happened to me, too. :(

I have started sharing pictures again, but am not sharing so much about me, or being as personal and open. Yes. It does suck.

Thanks to everyone who were sweet and had kind words. Most of you are very respectful.
Many are the reasons I stopped sharing pictures, for now.

It's funny how I still get private messages, though. Even if my thread doesn't have any active picture and was relegated to the second page...

:kiss::kiss:

Thanks to everyone who were sweet and had kind words. Most of you are very respectful.
Many are the reasons I stopped sharing pictures, for now.

It's funny how I still get private messages, though. Even if my thread doesn't have any active picture and is now on page 2...

:kiss::kiss:
you've left quite the impression...:cool:

It saddens me that anyone should not be nice to you, thank you for posting this delightful and sexy photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back