Have You Ever ... V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I have. More than one.

HYE started out thinking someone was a bust in the sack only to have things surprise you and turn out pretty good?

Yes, I have definitely done that.

HYE encountered the opposite? Every thing you thought you saw pointed to great sex and then...it was just a bust?

Yes, I have definitely done that.

HYE encountered the opposite? Every thing you thought you saw pointed to great sex and then...it was just a bust?

Yeah, but i’ve usually kinda thought that was my fault for being too selfish or not attentive enough. Though sometimes, I think, people just aren’t good at sex.

HYE really enjoyed watching a baseball game?

Yeah, but i’ve usually kinda thought that was my fault for being too selfish or not attentive enough. Though sometimes, I think, people just aren’t good at sex.

HYE really enjoyed watching a baseball game?

I super love it

HYE left an event early because you couldn't wait to you-know-what?

Every chance I get; who doesn't like to get to bed early :)

HYE been caught playing hooky from work?

no. I don't really do that. I have the kind of job where, if I need a few hours, I take them.

HYE been sexually satisfied from nothing more than kissing?

no. I don't really do that. I have the kind of job where, if I need a few hours, I take them.

HYE been sexually satisfied from nothing more than kissing?

No but it has built tension nicely

HYE had a kiss longer than 30 minutes without stopping

No but it has built tension nicely

HYE had a kiss longer than 30 minutes without stopping

No, there would have to be a Chapstick break in there somewhere.

HYE had what was originally supposed to be a one night stand turn into love?

No.

HYE dated someone who looked better naked than you expected the first time?

A. I've never really dated. :eek:

B. I don't recall ever having expectations of what they looked like, I was always too worried about what I looked like. :rolleyes:

So I guess that's a no. :D

HYE dated someone who liked you naked better than you expected them to like you?

A. I've never really dated. :eek:

B. I don't recall ever having expectations of what they looked like, I was always too worried about what I looked like. :rolleyes:

So I guess that's a no. :D

HYE dated someone who liked you naked better than you expected them to like you?

Yes, but a 20 year old male would probably like anything if it was naked.

HYE become overly aroused dancing with someone well out of your age bracket?

Yes, but a 20 year old male would probably like anything if it was naked.

HYE become overly aroused dancing with someone well out of your age bracket?

Is 15 years older well out of my age bracket? Then yes. Wanted to fuck her so bad but she worked with me and my wife. The dance did end with a kiss and man what a kiss.

HYE you ever been kissed so good that you still remember how good it felt years later?

Is 15 years older well out of my age bracket? Then yes. Wanted to fuck her so bad but she worked with me and my wife. The dance did end with a kiss and man what a kiss.

HYE you ever been kissed so good that you still remember how good it felt years later?

Yes I have.

HYE performed oral sex on someone and wondered how recently they had had sex with someone else?

Yes I have.

HYE performed oral sex on someone and wondered how recently they had had sex with someone else?

Not quite. I have fingered a woman as we were riding in my car, licked my fingers, and had her say something that made me wonder. But you would be able to tell by taste and scent if that was the case.

HYE had a threesome with someone who was surprised you were willing to swing both ways?

Not quite. I have fingered a woman as we were riding in my car, licked my fingers, and had her say something that made me wonder. But you would be able to tell by taste and scent if that was the case.

HYE had a threesome with someone who was surprised you were willing to swing both ways?

No.

HYE have sex in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back