Moochie’s Musings (and a pic or two)

I still want him. He teases with me. He says I mean a lot to him. I’m melting. It’s like my whole body is smitten. It’s those eyes, though. He has those eyes and in combination with that drop dead sexy body...God! How I want him. I want him to fuck me. The way he looks at me, talks to me. He makes me so wet just thinking about his kisses, his touch. Perhaps he will pierce me with his stare in person, leave me weak in the knees with a simple kiss, slip inside me and make me moan with such pleasure someday. Until then, I’ll ride this high he gives me.

You are gorgeous, you should be able to have your pick of available men. Good luck

She’s so soft. Tender meat in my hands. I want to knead and paw at her, but I don’t because I know that more reaction comes when I take my time. I love hearing her moan when I graze my lips or fingers along just the right places. Sweet, animalistic sounds that make me want her to be mine forever.

This, so incredibly sexy :rose:

Bowie

Let’s dance. Put on your red shoes and dance the blues.
Dancing with him I feel closer than when we are tumbling into bed later that night.
Let’s dance. To the song they’re playing on the radio.
I feel his want to touch me more than he can in front of all these people dancing with us, and I want him too.
Let’s sway. While color lights up your face.
He smiles at me and I know his intent, even with how dark the dance floor is, I see the lust written on his face. The need to have me, more than just dance this time.
Let's sway. Sway through the crowd to an empty space.
I offer to buy another round and he offers to carry. While ordering he slips a hand on the small of my back, the boldest move he’s ever made before, and I lean into him as he whispers in my ear about how beautiful I am dancing.

Edit: 2/23/22 - removed picture

Last edited:
Dancing with him I feel closer than when we are tumbling into bed later that night.
I feel his want to touch me more than he can in front of all these people dancing with us, and I want him too.
He smiles at me and I know his intent, even with how dark the dance floor is, I see the list written on his face. The need to have me, more than just dance this time.
I offer to buy another round and he offers to carry. While ordering he slips a hand on the small of my back, the boldest move he’s ever made before, and I lean into him as he whispers in my ear about how beautiful I am dancing.

Mmmmm fuck yes babydoll. Love that song, and especially the luscious pics. :devil::kiss:

He smiles at me and I know his intent, even with how dark the dance floor is, I see the list written on his face. The need to have me, more than just dance this time.

This adds a whole new reason to like Bowie!!!! Great pics!!!

There are simple things that remind me of him now, the sound of my pen drop, the breeze tickling me, the sight of gulls, the smell of water. I want to feel his fingers where mine are to feel my wanting for him. Feel him in my mouth, making me wet with this untamed, unraveling lust and desire for him. I want him to look down at me there with those eyes that follow me into dreams where we take turns exploring new heights unseen and created just for us.

Seductive curves and a talent for words... you are delicious.

Your breasts are Devine, lovely nipple bars. Lucky hand that’s inside your panties

Mmmmm fuck yes babydoll. Love that song, and especially the luscious pics. :devil::kiss:

It’s one of my absolute favorites. When he sings “If you should fall into my arms, and tremble like a flower” it’s just *swoons*

The. Best. Your curves are angelic and those breasts are absolutely perfect. Thanks for keeping me distracted his afternoon! :)

It’s my pleasure, Red. *blows you a kiss*

This adds a whole new reason to like Bowie!!!! Great pics!!!

As if anyone needs another?!!? *big smiles*

Seductive curves and a talent for words... you are delicious.

Thank you very much! I’m glad you enjoy my musings.

Your breasts are Devine, lovely nipple bars. Lucky hand that’s inside your panties

It is, isn’t it? *impish grin*

Barefoot

Running Through the woods barefoot. Holding your hand, I lead you. I know the softest footfalls here and your feet replace mine as I race to our destination; a clearing out of sight lines, a soft, mossy, needle strewn bed. I love how the late afternoon light through the trees falls on your face. I can’t help myself around you, I want to feel you, touch you, kiss you... I grab your hand and pull you to the soft, dry ground, my hands searching for your skin under your layers of clothing. I remember that there are needles in your hair and mine when we’re done exploring and I run a hand through your hair, kissing you and laughing.

Last edited:
Running Through the woods barefoot. Holding your hand, I lead you. I know the softest footfalls here and your feet replace mine as I race to our destination; a clearing out of sight lines, a soft, mossy, needle strewn bed. I love how the late afternoon light through the trees falls on your face. I can’t help myself around you, I want to feel you, touch you, kiss you... I grab your hand and pull you to the soft, dry ground, my hands searching for your skin under your layers of clothing. I remember that there are needles in your hair and mine when we’re done exploring and I run a hand through your hair, kissing you and laughing.

Mmmmm sorry I forgot the words you were saying..... Saw the photo and lost all train of thought!!!!!!

Woodland romps are always fun.

Would love to caress and spank your arse cheeks

Lovely words evoked...and killer ass!:devil::kiss:

Thank you for being magical.

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Water world

I haven’t taken a bath in so long I forgot how soft it can make my skin feel. Even under my own hand, the bath salts and oils are intoxicating. I want you to feel all of me right now. My hands are your hands today, in this tub. I play and imagine you in here with me. Your hard, sexy body pushed up next to mine. You kiss me there and I can almost taste it. Almost smell you. God, how I crave you.

Last edited:
Can you feel my hands rubbing across your warm soft breasts? Teasing you, eyes looking to me..

I haven’t taken a bath in so long I forgot how soft it can make my skin feel. Even under my own hand, the bath salts and oils are intoxicating. I want you to feel all of me right now. My hands are your hands today, in this tub. I play and imagine you in here with me. Your hard, sexy body pushed up next to mine. You kiss me there and I can almost taste it. Almost smell you. God, how I crave you.
What an intensely erotic thread! Beautiful imagery.

More than just sexy, very sensual as well. Enjoy your posts, thanks for sharing your musings.

You are a siren. :devil::kiss:

What I wouldn't give to be in a secluded glen with you under a bright blue sky,

Or to be pressed up against your soft, wet flesh in a warm bath.

The notion of my body pressed against yours fills me with joy and lust and longing not felt for ages.

Thank you my beautiful girl

Can you feel my hands rubbing across your warm soft breasts? Teasing you, eyes looking to me..

*smiles at you* I love a good tease, especially one that’s so stimulating... :devil:

What an intensely erotic thread! Beautiful imagery.

*blushes* Thank you so much for your kind words.

More than just sexy, very sensual as well. Enjoy your posts, thanks for sharing your musings.

The pleasure is all mine. Especially when I receive such lovely compliments.

You are a siren. :devil::kiss:

You know it! :kiss:

What I wouldn't give to be in a secluded glen with you under a bright blue sky,

Or to be pressed up against your soft, wet flesh in a warm bath.

The notion of my body pressed against yours fills me with joy and lust and longing not felt for ages.

Thank you my beautiful girl

I’m so honored by you. You’re more than welcome, my sexy boy.

Beautiful bath time. I love your hand position and the glint of light on your nipple bar.

Lingerie

There may be nothing sexier than seeing a woman in beautiful underwear. Except maybe being able to touch her while she’s wearing it. Feel her soft, supple skin under the lace. Run a finger along that space between the panty and her skin. Breathe her in as you slip a bra strap off her shoulder and kiss her on the spot where it was, then continuing on...

Last edited:
Back