Finally ready

Which would you all like to see in my next post?

• more of my panties

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • my tits (let me know specifics in the comments!)

Votes: 53 23.5%
  • my ass

Votes: 103 45.6%
  • anything else? put it in the comments

Votes: 19 8.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki910

Experienced
To start my own thread :kiss: After posting a few times on other threads I've learned that, first of all, it makes me sooo nervous! Nervous and turned on. I love to share pictures of my body with all of you and I love to hear your responses to my photos :rose: Seems that I'm somewhat of an exhibitionist. Luckily for me my partner doesn't mind sharing me with you all ;) It only makes things hotter for us :kiss: So please feel free to share any comments or feedback that come to mind :heart: While PMs are always nice I will likely only be responding on this thread. I love to share with everyone :rose: Let's keep it fun and sexy :devil:

Here are some (new to lit and old) to get this going!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20180316_132246_1.jpg
    20180316_132246_1.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Lovely pictures. I hope that you're enjoying that many men (and women) are viewing your breasts and thinking about how they would feel and taste.

Beautiful so far!!! Welcome to Lit!!!
Beautiful lips and nipples!!

Thank you baby :kiss: Happy that you like them :heart:

subscribed and excited about it.

I'm excited too... ;) good to have you here :rose:

Lovely pictures. I hope that you're enjoying that many men (and women) are viewing your breasts and thinking about how they would feel and taste.

Making me blush :devil: I love imagining men and women enjoying my large breasts and hard, sensitive nipples :kiss:

Making me blush :devil: I love imagining men and women enjoying my large breasts and hard, sensitive nipples :kiss:[/QUOTE]

Add me to your imagining, Nikki. Those hard, sensitive nipples have me hard.

Those

Nipples! Tongue, teeth, fingers, clamps...just so much to do with them and time to play today!

To start my own thread :kiss: After posting a few times on other threads I've learned that, first of all, it makes me sooo nervous! Nervous and turned on. I love to share pictures of my body with all of you and I love to hear your responses to my photos :rose: Seems that I'm somewhat of an exhibitionist. Luckily for me my partner doesn't mind sharing me with you all ;) It only makes things hotter for us :kiss: So please feel free to share any comments or feedback that come to mind :heart: While PMs are always nice I will likely only be responding on this thread. I love to share with everyone :rose: Let's keep it fun and sexy :devil:

attachment.php

Such kissable lips. And those breasts...your nipples are amazing.

Damn hot!!!! Hope to see a lot more of that fine body

Such a beautiful girl.
Thank you daddy :kiss::kiss:

Glad you started the thread, look forward to being an admirer.
Already awesome with what you have put on display, fine looking woman!
And I am so looking forward to having you here :kiss::rose:

Wow!!!! Absolutely hot!!! Those lips!!! Succulent!!! Subscribed and waiting for more
So glad that you are enjoying my lips and body :kiss: Sending you long, lingering kisses :heart:

I am very excited about these pics.😉 Thanks for helping me along.
Always happy to help :kiss: Love that you are enjoying :devil:

Lovely start. So glad you find the rush in sharing with us. You are simply stunning. Hoping for more, especially if they include your panties :) Thanks again for sharing your beautiful self with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back