Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
and i am going to milk last nights outfit for a few posts because I suspect I will be bored today lol

Looking hot, hot, hot :rose:

If you’re really bored you can help me with the system requirements I am trying to write :D. Gents on here won’t mind I’m sure ;)

If you’re really bored you can help me with the system requirements I am trying to write :D. Gents on here won’t mind I’m sure ;)
Being willing to help and actually being helpful are two very different things so I'll just settle for appreciating your pictures..

Gawd you are truly gorgeous and sexy. I am so aroused by your delicious, seductive and desirable body. Truly amazing. Thank you SO much.:rose::kiss:

Justa hard nipples, sly smile and a pussy tease skirt pic but no wearing of the green! :eek:

Seems while I was out drinking green beer, doing whiskey car bombs I missed the classic naked under the shirt pic,Godzilla photo bomb and missed out on talking about monsters and a very fan service anime called Goddanner, just filled with monsters, robots and jiggly babes built like you Justa!

Tried my damnest to make that skirt rise up for a look at your beautiful pussy, but no luck starting to think that force stuff is made up :eek:

Last edited:
I want you bad, though. I mean...you being naughty.

Well thanks. Bad is often a way of life for me, so that works.

I might milk something. Damn, beautiful woman.

Hope that worked out for you. Thanks

This is a marvelous way to prevent boredom. If there's anything I can do to help entertain you, I am happy to be of service.:devil:

Lol so far kid and laundry is keeping me way entertained lol

Holy fuck. What are you doing to me...? I am going to explode with fantasies.

Thanks.

Thanks, yeah that top is fabulous. Was worth the $20 even if it can't fit my tits. There is one size larger, but one size wasn't going to cover the like extra 8 inches lol.

And fuck no. I write awesome troubleshooting guides though, well as long as they are only seen by my local folks or the guy who rewrites them for national distribution. Because things like reboot that shit, don't be a fucking moron, etc etc make it into my guides. The funny part is local VPS will often get the approved guides and ask me to rewrite them for their teams. My strongest skill is communicating technobabble to technophobes in a way they can easily understand. Oh God and we do not want to talk about me teaching courses.

My kingdom for that skirt to be about 3 inches shorter. You look divine Justa.

Yeah skirts don't get much shorter than that.

Oh, I like pig tails and not much else. Easy access and something to hold onto when I’m behind you bent over.

No if I am doing pig tails their must be an outfit to go with it.

Right! And to be there.

Redneck north bumblefuck Florida, the place to be.

Love the outfit. You need that top strap to keep your girls contained.

Yeah that top strap will never close. When I first got it, I couldn't close the second one either. But it seems to have stretched a tiny bit.

Perfect, and knickerless unless I’m mistaken

Yup.

Your eyes in the first one are so mischievous looking.

Thanks, really I was just watching tv waiting for hubby to come in.

Thank you

Being willing to help and actually being helpful are two very different things so I'll just settle for appreciating your pictures..

Thanks

You caught me looking

It is all about Godzilla

wow ... a summative, complete wow!! I am SO glad I found this thread, and so very grateful for you offering it. You sure do know how to stoke a fantasy!!

Thank you. No need to be grsteful. I get off on it.

Wow! such hot and sexy pics!

Thank you

Wow you are just you sexy goddess. I think I may have to send you a request or two. Maybe that will help keep you entertained today?

Thanks
Shoot. Maybe I will add it to the list, maybe I won't. Maybe I will actually remember as the list is in my head, and maybe I won't lol

What a wonderful collection of pics, me and my cock thank you for the fun we are about to have ;)

You are welcome. Hope it worked out for you

Wow...last night looks like a WONDERFUL night. Just what all did you do?

Actually it did not go so well. I mainly watched to and drank wine OK and a few shots

You are so fucking hot.

Thank you

WOwwwwwww...just wowww! :)

Thank you

I Love your face!
:)

Thanks. It is all about that downward angle. We won't talk about when I am typing and accidentally activate the selfie camera.

Apparently I should spend all my time on my knees looking up at people.

That's why he's the King of Monster Island! Until Pacific Rim many Americans had no idea what Kaiju meant. The sequel will likely enlighten more.

Cheers

All monsters attack is a very popular one in my house

Gawd you are truly gorgeous and sexy. I am so aroused by your delicious, seductive and desirable body. Truly amazing. Thank you SO much.:rose::kiss:

Thank you.

Justa hard nipples, sly smile and a pussy tease skirt pic but no wearing of the green! :eek:

Seems while I was out drinking green beer, doing whiskey car bombs I missed the classic naked under the shirt pic,Godzilla photo bomb and missed out on talking about monsters and a very fan service anime called Goddanner, just filled with monsters, robots and jiggly babes built like you Justa!

Thank you. I celebrated with baileys and whiskey. Took a pass on Guinness, I am not a fan. I prefer girlie beers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back