Vanessa

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all I could find at short notice. Will try doing others as time permits ....... R

2v2v82oN9xbFp2D.gif
DAMN Ms V. You do it to me every time. Thanks for adding beauty to my life.

This is all I could find at short notice. Will try doing others as time permits ....... R

2v2v82oN9xbFp2D.gif

There's no need for you to leave so soon sweetheart.
I would much rather see you coming in. Or is that cumming?

XO

:D .. It's funny to think that your mind was going in all those directions, Oggy. Actually there is an explanation! We were taking a few photos inside in that outfit and then Richard had to go and get another lens or something and I noticed the bird bath needed filling up, and I thought well why not! Pleased you enjoyed the result .... as I enjoyed your comment.

Oh well, it doesn't take too much persuasion to lure me back inside, P .. nor any reasons at all to wear an outfit like that!
Many thanks.

That's great to know, Iaag ... and it is a lot of fun dabbling in photos like these.

We can give you a job at our place if you like, gn .. always lots to do here ... :)

What a wonderful comment, Luvto ... thank you! :kiss:

I have to give Richard the credit for the sense of humour - but many thanks for your compliments E69.

Oh that would be great CG!

Now that really made me giggle Skowt!

I love a happy woman.
XO

DAMN Ms V. You do it to me every time. Thanks for adding beauty to my life.

That's lovely to know .. thank you Tbear. x

:) ... pleased you liked it Viewit

whoa...that's REALLY hot

Many thanks, NCF.

Haha .. I promise to be gentle with you, Knuts! :cattail:
Thanks for the great comment, as always.

Thank you, EG. :)

That would be great but what a way to go!!

That made me giggle, Knuts. x

As soon as that robe dropped, I was ready to follow you anywhere!

Oh good! I'll see how far astray I can lead you then, TOY.

There's no need for you to leave so soon sweetheart.
I would much rather see you coming in. Or is that cumming?

XO

:) .. well I could probably manage one then the other Skowt!

I love a happy woman.
XO

:cattail: .. thank you ... there are certainly lots of things to be happy about.

That is so sexy

Many thanks, Gn. :)

Vanessa maybe I'm greedy but can we get another seductive robe dropping from the front ?
I mean you are just as sexy in the front:rose:

In between trips and stopping in to post a couple of pics.

It's not until you need to furnish a house from scratch that you realize just how much stuff we all use on a daily basis; not the fancy, pretty decorating kind but the everyday things we use. It seems to be endless.:eek:

We bought this place so we could get to the beach. Winter will be upon us before that happens...........at this rate.:cattail:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3964 (1).jpg
    IMG_3964 (1).jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 209
Your winter is my summer. Just thinking about getting our deck ready for spring.

It's not until you need to furnish a house from scratch that you realize just how much stuff we all use on a daily basis; not the fancy, pretty decorating kind but the everyday things we use. It seems to be endless.:eek:

We bought this place so we could get to the beach. Winter will be upon us before that happens...........at this rate.:cattail:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2043430&stc=1&d=1521337099

I can lift stuff :devil:

attachment.php

You have such a luscious figure! and as always, the photography is excellent!

attachment.php

With her sexiness, a whole winter inside is not a bad idea.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2043430&stc=1&d=1521337099

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2043431&stc=1&d=1521337218
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2043432&stc=1&d=1521337218

Thoughtful attention to detail ........

https://media.fotki.com/2v298BhynxbFp2D.gif

The fishnet all in one looks amazing on your beautiful body.

Looks like you are doing a really good job there.

its been so long!!

dunno how i missed my subscription to this thread!!
Vanessa!! hot as ever!! divine inspiration ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back