Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning sexy girl!

I'm a big fan of your panties never being on and your pics being as pervy as you can make em:devil:

And how are those sweet lower lips feeling this AM, can't say breezy you already used that on your bare ass.....and yes my AM lusting for you has started off happy now?

Thanks. My lips are fine. Tossed on yesterday's shirt and yoga pants as kid wanted to play outside. So making sure he doesn't get eaten by vultures, while getting my perv on on my phone, while googling sex and random kitchen items to see what weird or funny things come up. Learned there are a disturbing amount of hits on sex rolling pin and sex frying pan leads to urban dictionary and sounds well burny and am now hungry because of a recipe called sex in a pan. Yup typical Saturday.

Thanks. My lips are fine. Tossed on yesterday's shirt and yoga pants as kid wanted to play outside. So making sure he doesn't get eaten by vultures, while getting my perv on on my phone, while googling sex and random kitchen items to see what weird or funny things come up. Learned there are a disturbing amount of hits on sex rolling pin and sex frying pan leads to urban dictionary and sounds well burny and am now hungry because of a recipe called sex in a pan. Yup typical Saturday.

We can cook up some sexual tension if you would like... too punny?

Extra cheesy on that pun. I'd be willing to bet you aren't as greasy as that pizza. Though I do have sausage to offer.

Extra cheesy on that pun. I'd be willing to bet you aren't as greasy as that pizza. Though I do have sausage to offer.

Thanks. I like being cheesy too. And I can be quite greasy depending what I have been rubbed down with. And a large sausage sounds pretty good. Every time I call for delivery of a large sausage the delivery guy just hands me a pizza though.

I'd still eat you(r ass too) even if you taste like cardboard with tons of cheese.

Well thanks. I probably taste like cheap red wine though. Well unless you are what you eat, than I am just quick, cheap, and easy.

I see her as more of a deep dish. Thoroughly edible and saucy.

Mmm thank you.

FYI, If I call for a large sausage deep, the delivery guy still just gives me pizza

Very sexy peek-a boo shots !! Hot! Hot1 Hot!
Thank you.

I enjoy lots of wine and cheap things. I am sometimes a man of quantity and not quality sometimes. You, I am sure, wouldn't have a problem being quality though.

Thanks hungry and in lust for you Justa.
Yoga Pants , love woman in yoga pants, well out of yoga pant even more !
And now I'm wanting to see you in those yoga pants and out of em also.....:devil:

Guess i should start looking for pizza delivery guy employment opportunities in the Greater Bumblefuck metro.

I see nothing wrong with any of this...

Good

I enjoy lots of wine and cheap things. I am sometimes a man of quantity and not quality sometimes. You, I am sure, wouldn't have a problem being quality though.

I can do quality, but I have found less than quality to be way more fun than the whole bougie bourgeois scene.

Thanks hungry and in lust for you Justa.
Yoga Pants , love woman in yoga pants, well out of yoga pant even more !
And now I'm wanting to see you in those yoga pants and out of em also.....:devil:

Boy you just keep adding to my todo list.

Guess i should start looking for pizza delivery guy employment opportunities in the Greater Bumblefuck metro.

Lol, I am sure it is an awesome career path.

A real tease... can't wait for more of this series....:devil:

Oh they escalated to vulgar quickly

https://imgur.com/T6jrsEz

All the things I have missed...mmmm

The alphabet turn you on?

just simply wicked sexy and yummy, great pick to share Jakevillines.

Well thanks it is the toys everywhere and crayon decorated walls is it.

Hmm pizza guy to a stacked milf goddess with a body made for sin. Might not pay well but I imagine the perks are first rate.

Well I still haven't gotten around to anything today besides being annoyed i was up at 4:30 but I said I would start randomly posting the first picture taken in the night. well these are the first 2.

Very sexy. Love the fact that the panties are already down. One could just slide in and start nibbling while you finish undressing. Hope to see more of this set

Sorry I failed to notice the decor I was solely focused on the half naked woman.
Happy to go back and comment on the space but I'm just gonna get lost looking at your backside again!

Hey just sharing my likes and you in and out of yoga pants is a like and you love it:heart:

Should I ask what got you up so early ?

Well I still haven't gotten around to anything today besides being annoyed i was up at 4:30 but I said I would start randomly posting the first picture taken in the night. well these are the first 2.

I do love a woman in a shirt. So versatile and can so easily be made sexy

Hmm pizza guy to a stacked milf goddess with a body made for sin. Might not pay well but I imagine the perks are first rate.

awww thanks

Very sexy. Love the fact that the panties are already down. One could just slide in and start nibbling while you finish undressing. Hope to see more of this set

thanks. why doesn't that happen every time my panties are down

If I am saying the alphabet into you is okay, yes that turns me on.

that works

Sorry I failed to notice the decor I was solely focused on the half naked woman.
Happy to go back and comment on the space but I'm just gonna get lost looking at your backside again!

Hey just sharing my likes and you in and out of yoga pants is a like and you love it:heart:

Should I ask what got you up so early ?

well thanks for not noticing my messy house. kid woke up at 4:30, climbed in my bed, and wouldn't stop talking

I do love a woman in a shirt. So versatile and can so easily be made sexy

thank you. yeah they can be cute

The panties down is what makes these pics sexy.

thanks, yeah that is what i thought too.

Wait, so there are more?

yeah but I just went straight graphic

You look amazing at any time. Always look forward to seeing what you post

thank you. glad you enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back