Nova's Closet

Well, that pretty much settles it. I don't need a "change in sexual ability/desire." If there was an increase, I'd lose what's left of my sexually-addled mind. And a decrease...that's not an option. Nope.

I'll just stay my hyperactive, hyper-sexual, hyper-minded self. :)

I do enjoy where your mind is :devil:
Sufficiently naughty :devil:

I know! Right?

Well, fucking can correlate with better health and well being (unless it's that gymnastic type, hanging from the ceiling sex- dangerous stuff, that). Maybe that's what made you think so. :)

Ah, yes, although good rope work takes some physicality. I think struggling with handcuffs burns calories. And protein consumption abounds with oral sex. A fucking a day keeps the doctor away!

Does one want to be "sufficiently" naughty? Can I be abundantly naughty? Profusely naughty? Lavishly naughty?

That's really kinda where my mind is. ;)

Please define "Naughty".
On the basis that "one man's meat is another man's poison". . . .

Please define "Naughty".
On the basis that "one man's meat is another man's poison". . . .

I think we all define "naughty" in our own way. My definition involves more, or less, than another may desire.

Point is, it's mine. Poisoned peach, perhaps?

How about yours?

That's a Bill Clinton answer to a question. :eek:
Bill Clinton answers questions?? I thought he only knew how to non-answer. :rolleyes:

You trying to get the closet locked up?
No worries about it getting locked. I refuse to be in a locked closet with Bill Clinton. So, until he's gone...

But it would be way worse with Hillary. Worse even more with Trump. Any Washington politician, really (except Tulsi Gabbard, 'cause she's hot). No offense if anyone here is that. I'm sure you're one of the good ones. ;)

Hey now! Getting locked in a closet with the right person can be loads of fun. :D
Mmmhmm, you said it. Loads and loads of fun! Stilettos and ties and belts, oh my! :devil:

Hey now! Getting locked in a closet with the right person can be loads of fun. :D
The total darkness adding to the spice of it all. Clothes peeled off, forced to use your hands to see and find: her breasts, his cock, her wetness. A tie here, a belt there. A hot, dark session with that special someone. Even better if the closet is not your own! Perhaps Nova’s closet is available? I promise to not bring any politicians, although a threesome with Nova and Tulsi would be a dream.

Last edited:
You trying to get the closet locked up?

That reminds me of a game that was played at parties back in high school. The girls would go hide and then the guys would go find them. When you did you got to do whatever you wanted with them as long as their clothes stayed on.

Of course everyone was over 18. :cool::rolleyes:

The total darkness adding to the spice of it all. Clothes peeled off, forced to use your hands to see and find: her breasts, his cock, her wetness. A tie here, a belt there. A hot, dark session with that special someone. Even better if the closet is not your own! Perhaps Nova’s closet is available? I promise to not bring any politicians, although a threesome with Nova and Tulsi would be a dream.

You're sweet. :)

I've done that very thing in someone else's closet. It was rather thrilling. The dark. The groping. The muted-moans-so-as-not-to-draw-attention-but-secretly-hoping-for-that very-thing. Especially with no lock on the door. :eek:

But it wasn't with Tulsi. Sadly. However, the fantasy remains. :devil:

That reminds me of a game that was played at parties back in high school. The girls would go hide and then the guys would go find them. When you did you got to do whatever you wanted with them as long as their clothes stayed on.

Of course everyone was over 18. :cool::rolleyes:

Bahahaha! That made me laugh out loud.

Of course everyone was of age. That's what made it all so...legal. :D

And 'naughty' for one might be mundane for another. Or insane. Or inane.

(I didn't intend the rhyme. It just happened.)

Perspective. :)

Back