The China Pearl Inn part 7

Suddenly the inn's so busy I can barely keep up.

*Retreats to a quiet place.*

Saving them? Or, getting them in trouble?

Or, does he trap them so that he can rescue them, thereby making himself appear to be a hero?

A small lazy Bird decides to frankly fly South for the winter. But he waited to late and the air gets colder and colder, till the little bird can take no more. It lands in a big field and crys, thinking itself near death. Along comes a cow and poops right on the bird. The little thing gets all warm and happy. So it starts to sing. Hearing the noise a cat comes by digs the bird up and eats it.

The moral of the story is don't be lazy, if you get to tired and cold pick your rest stop carefully, those that poop on you aren't always your enemy, those that get you out of poop aren't always your friend. And if your happy in your pile of poop you may want to keep your mouth shut...

In not a little bird. But I might just be the cat some days:cattail:

A small lazy Bird decides to frankly fly South for the winter. But he waited to late and the air gets colder and colder, till the little bird can take no more. It lands in a big field and crys, thinking itself near death. Along comes a cow and poops right on the bird. The little thing gets all warm and happy. So it starts to sing. Hearing the noise a cat comes by digs the bird up and eats it.

The moral of the story is don't be lazy, if you get to tired and cold pick your rest stop carefully, those that poop on you aren't always your enemy, those that get you out of poop aren't always your friend. And if your happy in your pile of poop you may want to keep your mouth shut...

In not a little bird. But I might just be the cat some days:cattail:

:eek:

Just looked in at the barrack room. All our charges are soundo zzzzzzzzz. They won’t know what’s hit them tomorrow and Wednesday through Friday! God help them!

So we’re going to bed. Goodnight CPI

Wow sure did go quite in here this afternoon. And after such a busy morning.

You around SF?

Uggg:rose:

Remember this CG? Remember Raven? We’re putting our cadets (those who signed to do it with Parents and Doctor approval). We do it once a term so we’re not asking them to something we wouldn’t do ourselves).

https://youtu.be/2r6d9FN_CNw

[ I Slip into the ol inn, spying all of my sleeping friends I quietly go about the task of making sure everyone is tucked in with their favorite blankets and pillows. Stoke the fire and add a few extra logs. Start the coffee and a few trays of pastries our then slip back into the shadows of the rafters]

Remember this CG? Remember Raven? We’re putting our cadets (those who signed to do it with Parents and Doctor approval). We do it once a term so we’re not asking them to something we wouldn’t do ourselves).

https://youtu.be/2r6d9FN_CNw

I've been in that room so many time that I have built up a resistance to that stuff. I used to be immune to its effects. But that was long before I became chem. In 98 I ran our gas shack in a standard uniform only came our for smokes and lunch. I do not recommend these actions.

The gas house was not one of my favorite exercises.:eek:

Morning Raven I trust all goes well.

The gas house was not one of my favorite exercises.:eek:

Morning Raven I trust all goes well.

All goes better, well may take a few days.
I hope things are going good for you.

Some people build up a resistance to the gas. Some like me may build up a temporary immunity to it. A very few are never effected by it, and that's why it's still used in riot control. About the same number are highly effected by it, that's why EMS should always be near by when it's used. A select few build up an allergy to it, and that is dangerous.

Thought you might appreciate this...especially the role of women of course (hides and waits for explosions)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-43044066

Very enlightening Chris I am sure the gals will have some pointed feedback for you on the subject.

Good to hear things are going better for you Raven. Hopefully they will continue to approve.

Like you CS agents had little effect on me.

Sorry I was absent last night, I feel like I missed a lot.

And I'm afraid I'll be missing a lot more in the next weeks coming up.

I will be starting a new job. And with it comes the added stress of travel, mixed up sleep schedules and learning a new job (in a foreign language, I might add). I will try to keep up. I will try to be active. I will try to remain in the loop. But I will, for the most part, fail. I can accept that. I can still be friends with you all. I can still love you all, (Some sweet pink pets more than others) and I can still join as my schedule allows. I will make time for all of this.

Just don't forget about me.

:devil: Otherwise I'll have to pull all of your pantaloons down and deliver spankings... both to front sides and back! Oh the spankings will be delicious indeed. I might spank, even if you don't forget about me, just because it will be fun.

Anyway, I'm going offline for the evening. Tomorrow is valentines day and I have to take my kid to the hospital instead of having sexy fun times. So we're doing it tonight instead. I will post more tomorrow from an annoying, sterile waiting room lol.

Much love and perversion to you all. :devil::rose::kiss:

Shiva we can hardly forget you sensual young Miss.:devil:ish :D

We all give the Inn as much time as the RW will allow. As always family first and after all one does not live by writing alone.;)

Shiva we can hardly forget you sensual young Miss.:devil:ish :D

We all give the Inn as much time as the RW will allow. As always family first and after all one does not live by writing alone.;)

Ahh CG you are, and always will be the greatest. :kiss:

Shiva you keep talking like that and you will make me blush and then I'll hacve to take you across my knee young lady. :caning: :p

We’re very busy too so we know how you feel. But you are one of us and we care about you. Congratulations on the job, never easy in a foreign land.

Please know we love you, care about you and have a very special place for you in our hearts. Love to your little boy and know we are cheering him from the side.

So immediate orders are to make love to your husband tonight and then get settled in your new job, knock ‘em dead, and then report back to us.

Carry on Soldier *I salute*

We’re very busy too so we know how you feel. But you are one of us and we care about you. Congratulations on the job, never easy in a foreign land.

Please know we love you, care about you and have a very special place for you in our hearts. Love to your little boy and know we are cheering him from the side.

So immediate orders are to make love to your husband tonight and then get settled in your new job, knock ‘em dead, and then report back to us.

Carry on Soldier *I salute*[/QUOTE

My what a bossy young lady you are Robyn. I trust the army is keeping your life interesting.

Carry on Soldier *I salute*[/QUOTE

My what a bossy young lady you are Robyn. I trust the army is keeping your life interesting.

O very interesting CG. Our cadets passed their sssignments which means we passed ours. Tomorrow is another day. Mines a cider

Sorry I was absent last night, I feel like I missed a lot.

And I'm afraid I'll be missing a lot more in the next weeks coming up.

I will be starting a new job. And with it comes the added stress of travel, mixed up sleep schedules and learning a new job (in a foreign language, I might add). I will try to keep up. I will try to be active. I will try to remain in the loop. But I will, for the most part, fail. I can accept that. I can still be friends with you all. I can still love you all, (Some sweet pink pets more than others) and I can still join as my schedule allows. I will make time for all of this.

Just don't forget about me.

:devil: Otherwise I'll have to pull all of your pantaloons down and deliver spankings... both to front sides and back! Oh the spankings will be delicious indeed. I might spank, even if you don't forget about me, just because it will be fun.

Anyway, I'm going offline for the evening. Tomorrow is valentines day and I have to take my kid to the hospital instead of having sexy fun times. So we're doing it tonight instead. I will post more tomorrow from an annoying, sterile waiting room lol.

Much love and perversion to you all. :devil::rose::kiss:

Sweet Lady,

The rarer something is the more it is treasured. You were already more precious than gold, now you will be like... Chocolate!:D

lol.;)

:rose::rose::rose:

Uggg:rose:

Back