Just so you know

Cherilyn16

Loves Spam
This is mainly for the people who have read my stories and liked them. A few days ago, I submitted another story to Literotica. Today I came on here to see that it was rejected because they thought it violated their stupid "under age 18" rule. I guess in their world, everyone waits until they're 18 to become sexual active. Well whatever, the fact is that no where in that story do I say how old I was. Whoever read it and rejected it just assumed that I was under the age of 18.

I re-submitted the story and told them basiclly what I just said here. If they're going to continue to assume I was under the age of 18 during that experience and reject it again, I will no longer be submitting anymore of my stories. I'm not a professional writer. I don't have the imagination to write fiction. I only write about the things I have experienced in my life. If Literotica has a problem with that, then I won't be wasting my time on here again.

Thank you everyone for reading my stories and for the nice messages and comments.

Cheryl

The rules are the rules. Edit the stories for age or have a nice life.:)

Last edited:
I think the rule is you have to be running for Senate to talk about those things.

This is mainly for the people who have read my stories and liked them. A few days ago, I submitted another story to Literotica. Today I came on here to see that it was rejected because they thought it violated their stupid "under age 18" rule. I guess in their world, everyone waits until they're 18 to become sexual active. Well whatever, the fact is that no where in that story do I say how old I was. Whoever read it and rejected it just assumed that I was under the age of 18.

I re-submitted the story and told them basiclly what I just said here. If they're going to continue to assume I was under the age of 18 during that experience and reject it again, I will no longer be submitting anymore of my stories. I'm not a professional writer. I don't have the imagination to write fiction. I only write about the things I have experienced in my life. If Literotica has a problem with that, then I won't be wasting my time on here again.

Thank you everyone for reading my stories and for the nice messages and comments.

Cheryl

You need to PM Dixon Carter Lee who has skirting that issue in his stories down pat. You might want to ask Laurel to contact him and tell him your interested in his methodology.

Lit Rule 13. Yes, we have stated many rules as "guidelines" but here is the Catch-22, if we decide to ban you or your story, then we don't need no stinkin' rules!

You need to PM Dixon Carter Lee who has skirting that issue in his stories down pat. You might want to ask Laurel to contact him and tell him your interested in his methodology.

As predictable as the tides, whenever the word "underage" appears in a General Board first post, Lit's situational Native American WoundedKnee (nee 4est_4est_Gump) will make his usual appearence, spluttering incoherently "but...but...DixonCarterLee!" :rolleyes:

As predictable as the tides, whenever the word "underage" appears in a General Board first post, Lit's situational Native American WoundedKnee (nee 4est_4est_Gump) will make his usual appearence, spluttering incoherently "but...but...DixonCarterLee!" :rolleyes:

He needs to leave my baby daddy alone. :mad:

Is this dumbass still claiming he isn't AJ?

Preface the submission with a disclaimer, an Author's Note saying, "Everyone in this made-up fictional story is 18 or over. Views expressed are not necessarily the author's. Hey, it's just a story about fucked-up adults." It works for me.

Cheryl

Love to read your stories. Just how do I find them?

Cheryl
Take your stupid stories and leave. Nobody fucking cares. Honestly

Preface the submission with a disclaimer, an Author's Note saying, "Everyone in this made-up fictional story is 18 or over. Views expressed are not necessarily the author's. Hey, it's just a story about fucked-up adults." It works for me.

This works^^^would hate to see you go

Running from the ban hammer is my guess since Byron isn't around to create his nicks for him anymore.

Okay, here is the basic logic fail. AJ got banned. AJ was too stupid to create nicks, but Byron is gone, which is how he got new nicks. The follow up to that vacuous train of thought is that this is not an AJ alt. Maybe Que is creating them for me? I've been accused of being that person too.

Okay, here is the basic logic fail. AJ got banned. AJ was too stupid to create nicks, but Byron is gone, which is how he got new nicks. The follow up to that vacuous train of thought is that this is not an AJ alt. Maybe Que is creating them for me? I've been accused of being that person too.

How's gookahantas?

I didn't say you couldn't create them. You just suck at it.

I didn't say you couldn't create them. You just suck at it.

Not to mention AJ put a lot of distance between himself and his former off-board bro Queerbait a few months back.

Seems AJ finally realized his little tranny buddy was a bit more unstable than he thought, and warned folks about him via PM.

When you're too creepy for AJ, that's quite an accomplishment. :eek:

try adding a disclaimer to the top of the story that says all characters engaging in any sexual activity are 18 years old.

i see someone suggested that already, but it bears repeating and it worked for me before.

You handlers allowed you too breed? :eek:
I don't think so. You've always been a bit old for his tastes.

Poor gump. :(

giphy.gif

Cheryl

I very much enjoyed that BJ story. And I don't usually read.

Cheryl

I've read your stories. The only thing wrong about them is that there's only four stories when there should be more. ;)

You handlers allowed you too breed?

Think we know now why AJ hasn't been writing erotica despite his aversion to brevity. :D

Back