Naughty nooby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm, I think so. Maybe if you posted a few more.

Ah you did, but you know I'm still not convinced.

As far as being left alone is concerned, you have 2 choices. Either ring for room service and hope the person they send is willing to service you, or get the vibrator and the video camera out and show us what you got up to.

Oh my..did I forget to video that? :devil:

Well really its you that make them HOT . Love the bra and panties set you wore with them-- really would love go lingerie shopping with you for certain

as for picnics I'd eat you in color or black and white it really doesn't matter

Next time you are in a hotel room alone and looking for something to do call ME!!! Though you might not get out of that room after I arrived:devil:

Welcome back my Sweet Drink of a Woman- been miserable without you
:heart::rose::kiss:
TdK[/QUOTE]

Nice to be back :devil:
I’ll have to call next time :kiss:

Wow! Im gone for a week and return to you in all your glory!
Awesome boots and picnic,,,loved the full nudes of you on the bed and can never get enough of your gorgeous hott sexy body! What a day of Thanksgiving!!! :)
:kiss::kiss:

You know that I love every bit of you
Naked, clothed, will want to ravish you forever

I love all your curves, and sexy smile

You are my muse, my perfect body, mmm
Never leave this thread
I plan on being here as long as everyone is enjoying my snapshots :kiss:

I just logged in tonight and couldn't resist finding You! Such zahot body
Thank you, welcome to my thread. I hope you are enjoying :kiss:

I am in awe... What a beautiful woman you are! I am so glad I stumbled upon your thread! Your photos are so gorgeous and I love how you capture your body with the lens. I am now very enthusiastically subscribed here and can't wait to see more ;):rose:

xxx
Tyler
I’m not a super frequent poster, but I hope you’ll continue to enjoy :kiss:

Man, what a body! Post more please. Thanks.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Will do

It’s my pleasure, I just hope I’m able to please everyone on this thread :kiss:[/QUOTE]

As long as you enjoy posting we, your loyal and horny fans appreciate seeing your lovely self! :rose::rose::heart:

So time has been very limited recently and I wanted to say if you’ve sent me a PM I’m looking forward to reading them. I will read and reply soon :)

I’m not ignoring you :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back