Superheroes Wanted!!

I'm going to go in record and say that Marvel really fucked up by turning Captain America into a fascist Hydra agent in the comics. The MCU version of Steve Rogers is the real one for me now, since he stayed in the first Captain America movie that he didn't want to kill anyone. He just hates bullies. That having been said, heee is one of the pairs of Cap theme shorts I have.

Attachments

• IMG_0308.jpg
    IMG_0308.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 0
One more Cap and, just for good measure, Deadpool.

Attachments

• IMG_0314.jpg
    IMG_0314.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0315.jpg
    IMG_0315.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 0
This is my less garish pair of bat knickers - yes there really is another more garish pair :)

I took the pic during the week and held back from sharing because I think it shows too much of my too-curvy tum but I have decided a super hero thread calls for a more kick-ass attitude... so fuck it :p

attachment.php

Thank you, thank you, thank you for pointing me in the direction of this thread - I’m like a kid in a candy shop :)

And you really do have a green lantern rinCheck out the Deadpool Emoji Keyboard! http://******/DeadpoolKeyboardg :p. You have no idea how happy this makes me ;)

I have ALL the Lantern rings! Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet, black, and white!

I have ALL the Lantern rings! Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet, black, and white!

I so want to make a rude joke about you having all the rings but I will resist... I’ll try not to snigger from the back of the class :p

psst - I like your captain America’s too :kiss:

I so want to make a rude joke about you having all the rings but I will resist... I’ll try not to snigger from the back of the class :p

psst - I like your captain America’s too :kiss:

You are still bad! Don’t make me switch fandoms and break out my sonic screwdrivers!

You are still bad! Don’t make me switch fandoms and break out my sonic screwdrivers!

Now you know how to make a geeky girl go weak at the knees - who's your favourite doctor? Bear in mind that I will judge you based on it... :p

Now you know how to make a geeky girl go weak at the knees - who's your favourite doctor? Bear in mind that I will judge you based on it... :p

Tom Baker. He was my first Doctor. And I’m really looking forward to see Jodie Whittaker take over the TARDIS.

By the way, one of my sonics is the Fourth Doctor’s.

Tom Baker. He was my first Doctor. And I’m really looking forward to see Jodie Whittaker take over the TARDIS.

By the way, one of my sonics is the Fourth Doctor’s.

You’ve given away your age - I’m too young for Baker :p

The only one I’d have judged you for is Sylvester McCoy... tragically the first doctor I remember. I loved Eccleston who I’d thought was going to make a real rash of it, but I fell a bit in love with his Doctor - wish he’d hung around for more than one season...

Also looking forward to Jodie - I hope people give her a chance, there’s a lot of angry fans out there who don’t think it’s time... when the fuck is it time :rolleyes:

Repost from my thread - Wonder Woman sniffing me crotch - I’m a classy bird :p

attachment.php

The only one I’d have judged you for is Sylvester McCoy... tragically the first doctor I remember. I loved Eccleston who I’d thought was going to make a real rash of it, but I fell a bit in love with his Doctor - wish he’d hung around for more than one season...

Also looking forward to Jodie - I hope people give her a chance, there’s a lot of angry fans out there who don’t think it’s time... when the fuck is it time :rolleyes:

I remember watching the very first episode back in black and white. We didn't have a tv so had to cycle across town to a school mates house every Saturday to watch it. They have introduced a lesbian assistant so why not a female doctor. It will be interesting to see how she turns out.

I am still only half way through the last series. Have it recorded but don't get a lot of time to sit and watch

Wait, are you calling me old? ;) I still have fond memories of watching the origianal Doctor Who with my mom on American public television as a kid.

What was a lot of fun was watching the 50th anniversary special with her and my nephew. Three generations of Whovians having a ball!

Attachments

• D05F3308-0DF9-4161-876B-083DB3672A95.jpg
    D05F3308-0DF9-4161-876B-083DB3672A95.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 0
Wait, are you calling me old? ;) I still have fond memories of watching the origianal Doctor Who with my mom on American public television as a kid.

What was a lot of fun was watching the 50th anniversary special with her and my nephew. Three generations of Whovians having a ball!

Oh my - what big sonic screwdrivers you have :p

That’s lovely though, the three generations :)

I remember watching the very first episode back in black and white. We didn't have a tv so had to cycle across town to a school mates house every Saturday to watch it. They have introduced a lesbian assistant so why not a female doctor. It will be interesting to see how she turns out.

I am still only half way through the last series. Have it recorded but don't get a lot of time to sit and watch

Sharn’t give away any spoilers but hurry up - it’ll be the Christmas special soon :)

Oh my - what big sonic screwdrivers you have :p

That’s lovely though, the three generations :)

I have one more, the one Eccleston and Tennant used, but that one went into storage when I moved last year, and I haven’t gone to dig it out yet.

The three generations was a lot of fun. I tell people that my mom raised me right, on Star Trek[/], Star Wars, and Doctor Who. I am a huge nerd! The first date I had with my wife (unofficially, anyway. We were too busy having fun to realize we were falling in love) was at a Star Trek convention.

Might be my last super hero one - because it’s quiet in here, may retreat to the safety of my own thread if no one else has any knickers to post...

In the meantime - big day means calling on the big guns so here come the girls :p

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
You’ve given me a extra reason to look forward to superhero trailers :D. I think this should be a regular thing :p

I like btw :kiss: i now want a superhero hoodie but I don’t think i’d get away with being topless under mine...

I’d like to see that, though! I need to do a shot like that with my Green Lantern hoodie.

Back