The Real Chubby Tummies Of Lit

Love the body positivity of this thread. Hope it's not too late to contribute. (Please excuse the bed marks lol)

tgJRTVfm.jpg

Very nice picture of you. Love your tummy an thighs. That breast of yours trying to come out an be exposed mmm. Looks like you might be clean shaved down below, maybe in another post from you sometime we will find out for sure mmm. thank you for posting.

and a lovely picture it is. thank you very much for allowing us to see it. I shall delete my previous post. accept my apologies please, :rose:

I don't have time to read the whole thread ... but it's interesting that the title alone was almost traumatic. It's the ONLY bit of my body that I actively dislike (now my ridiculous breasts have been trimmed down to something more manageable). Like Far, it's almost the last bit of me I'll expose.

That was totally not cool, dude.

I was expecting to see tummy and it was your dick instead.

I'm not laughing at all.

Sorry if I misunderstood the dare! I thought it was concerning an earlier one we had been discussing. My bad!

I just checked the link!! It is my tummy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if I misunderstood the dare! I thought it was concerning an earlier one we had been discussing. My bad!

I just checked the link!! It is my tummy!

I have no idea what 'dare' you're talking about. :confused: We were talking about body image, and this thread (about TUMMIES), and bumping it. I said if you posted yours, I'd post mine, and that's what I did. I wasn't referring to your link, I was referring to your profile pic, which is what you told me to look at, with lots of arrows. <<<<<

FTR, if I want to see your dick, I will SAY, 'Show me your dick,' I'm not shy about it. But unless I say it, I don't want to see it.

Back to tummies.

I have no idea what 'dare' you're talking about. :confused: We were talking about body image, and this thread (about TUMMIES), and bumping it. I said if you posted yours, I'd post mine, and that's what I did. I wasn't referring to your link, I was referring to your profile pic, which is what you told me to look at, with lots of arrows. <<<<<

FTR, if I want to see your dick, I will SAY, 'Show me your dick,' I'm not shy about it. But unless I say it, I don't want to see it.

Back to tummies.

Yes please. Yummy tummies ;)

Here's a tummy, Honey! :rose:

There's a few, um, extra bits with it. :)

OH, Aphro--!! 😍

I so love all of the rounded, soft parts. Breasts, belly, and lovely full thighs. :heart:

Let me see what I can find to put up in my profile to say thanks... :rose:

Something in profile from before I 'owned' my tummy and was still trying to cover it up.

Haha! :)

<~~ *click!*

Back