USA neo nazi shoots 200 people at open-air music festival in Las Vegas

Abortion uses basically the same support logic as did those 150+ years ago in support of slavery.... they believe very strongly in their ownership of the body of another. Slave-owners could do whatever they wished with their slaves, they argued, since they owned them. In the case of abortion, a mother can do whatever she wants to with her unborn child, since she'll argue, till the child is born, she owns it.

Going for shock value. That's all the anti-choice people have. We know they aren't pro-life.

Well...I had to run to the sink and puke. I had to figure out how to put someone on ignore.

*wipes chin and wretches once more*

Abortion uses basically the same support logic as did those 150+ years ago in support of slavery.... they believe very strongly in their ownership of the body of another. Slave-owners could do whatever they wished with their slaves, they argued, since they owned them. In the case of abortion, a mother can do whatever she wants to with her unborn child, since she'll argue, till the child is born, she owns it.

Nah it's just much better for married people to only have sex if they want children. Or for the woman to have more children than she can care for. Or for her to give up her life for a fetus. Or to be forced to have a rapist's child.

All because some idiot on the internet can't deal with the realities of abortion.

Don't you have a plane to fly?

Well...I had to run to the sink and puke. I had to figure out how to put someone on ignore.

*wipes chin and wretches once more*

I don't think there is one positive contribution to this site that irksomesauce/eyer has ever made that I can find. I don't think he has anything positive to say whatsoever. I've never seen someone so filled with so much hate.

Even Ish isn't that bad. ;)

So, the woman shouldn't be able to decide, you should be able to decide for her? Which one if those us closer to slavery?

I don't think there is one positive contribution to this site that irksomesauce/eyer has ever made that I can find. I don't think he has anything positive to say whatsoever. I've never seen someone so filled with so much hate.

Even Ish isn't that bad. ;)

I am with you on this. I'm actually kinda liking Ish lately.

I thought this thread was about the LV incident? How did this turn to abortion?

How would people here like it if I went into any/every thread that I chose...regardless of the topic...

And started posting BODY PARTS....either HUMAN OR ANIMAL.

I'm hoping it stops now that the offender is off my radar.

That shit should be a ban-able offense.

Fetal rights? A human fetus has rights to the extent that the do not infringe upon the rights of another, in this case the woman carrying the fetus. You cannot have two entities with equal rights occupying one body, because one will automatically have veto power over the other, and by definition this precludes "equal rights".

In short: Tie goes to the mother.

Refudiate that.

No it's much better to tear people apart when they can fully feel it and have lives and families and everything to lose. It's much better to rend them limb from limb on a battle field for a war with an invented cause by bureaucrats and capitalists to exploit another country for their resources. It's much better to starve them into submission.

No, IN FACT, it's not.

Nor is it surprising at all every time a fucking baby killer pimps that crap out, as if any of it could possibly cover their own murderous ways.

Spare me your holier than thou platitudes just because you can't deal with the realities of abortion. Repetitive coward.

:D

How much of a big, bad, wannabe righteous progressive woman does it make you feel like as you champion intentionally and tortuously killing totally innocent and completely defenseless little human life simply for your convenience?

WOMEN POWER! KILL BABIES! FUCK YEAH!

I am with you on this. I'm actually kinda liking Ish lately.

I thought this thread was about the LV incident? How did this turn to abortion?

How would people here like it if I went into any/every thread that I chose...regardless of the topic...

And started posting BODY PARTS....either HUMAN OR ANIMAL.

I'm hoping it stops now that the offender is off my radar.

That shit should be a ban-able offense.

coff. Why is the "buddy" button so close to the "ignore" button. :eek:

Getting back to the OP.

There is NO evidence that the shooter was some Neo-Nazi. The thread starter didn't provide any evidence thereof in the links that he/she/it provided. It appears that he/she/it jumped to a conclusion that fit his/her/it's own political agenda.

The things that pass for critical thought these days. :rolleyes:

Ishmael

Maybe we just need a law that all abortions have to be performed with a handgun

Getting back to the OP.

There is NO evidence that the shooter was some Neo-Nazi. The thread starter didn't provide any evidence thereof in the links that he/she/it provided. It appears that he/she/it jumped to a conclusion that fit his/her/it's own political agenda.

Ishmael

I think that is the one thing everyone, with the exception of the OP, can agree on.

Maybe we just need a law that all abortions have to be performed with a handgun

You think you're clever. All you're doing is demonstrating your clear disdain for women, your utter lack of respect for women and your propensity for violence against women.

Surely you have other arms to threaten to break.

I think that is the one thing everyone, with the exception of the OP, can agree on.

Agreed. Although she has been known to use sarcasm in her thread titles before. But since she doesn't seem to address such things, it's a mystery.

So, the woman shouldn't be able to decide, you should be able to decide for her? Which one if those us closer to slavery?

It ain't a feminazi "woman issue" once an individual life has been conceived, when the unalienable right to life - EVERY HUMAN LIFE - then takes total priority. There exists nowhere in "civility" any bastardized "right" to intentionally kill innocent human life.

The ONLY way you - big, bad, baby killing WOMAN - can stop that NATURAL law of nature and nature's God is to UNNATURALLY KILL the new individual life whom was NATURALLY conceived.

Human "civility"'s cornerstone is sacrificing almost everything (if needed) to nurture the most vulnerable among society; the more loving the youngest and most innocent and defenseless among us are nurtured, the more civilized every society NATURALLY becomes.

The EXACT OPPOSITE just as NATURALLY occurs when society fully sanctions the outright intentional and tortuous killing of the most precious and innocent human life among them simply for convenience...

...welcome to UNCIVILIZED America, 2017.

Thanks, baby killers...

...enjoy choking on all that UNNATURAL "violence" you've sowed.

All you're doing is demonstrating your clear disdain for baby killing women, your utter lack of respect for baby killing women and baby killing women's propensity for violence against their own babies.

You say that if any of it is a negative thing. :confused:

Getting back to the OP.

Ishmael

A stupid thing to say with no evidence, though evidence-free assertions in threads about mass violence are par for the GB course. busybody was still beating the Muslim drum when I reintroduced him to Ignore.

I hate to give the shooter any of my spare thoughts because it's usually what these assholes are looking for, but the lack of any apparent motive beyond "he must have snapped" is unnerving. My initial thoughts after I heard about his background were that he was likely driven by a financial catastrophe possibly related to gambling, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

You think you're clever. All you're doing is demonstrating your clear disdain for women, your utter lack of respect for women and your propensity for violence against women.

Surely you have other arms to threaten to break.

Agreed. Although she has been known to use sarcasm in her thread titles before. But since she doesn't seem to address such things, it's a mystery.

Should someone so prone to violent outbreaks be allowed to conceal and carry?

I'm not so certain they were using sarcasm before when they posted about the contreceprive vending machines, especially after this one.

A stupid thing to say with no evidence, though evidence-free assertions in threads about mass violence are par for the GB course. busybody was still beating the Muslim drum when I reintroduced him to Ignore.

I hate to give the shooter any of my spare thoughts because it's usually what these assholes are looking for, but the lack of any apparent motive beyond "he must have snapped" is unnerving. My initial thoughts after I heard about his background were that he was likely driven by a financial catastrophe possibly related to gambling, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I've read differing opinions on his gambling. The records are there for his recent gaming over that 10k mark. Some say they cannot tell from the records if he won or lost, others say he did lose, and lots.

Getting back to the OP.

Ishmael

you are correct in that he was wrong to attach neo nazi to the title. the shooter's agenda was to murder as many innocent americans as he could with as many high powered guns as he could smuggle into his room.

Back