For The Love of Feet.

Dolly Little

Redhead size queen has a video of her giving a foot job, Holy Fuck!!

Holy fucking shit! Absolutely beautiful! I can add some more moisturizer!

Got a special pump pack have you?

Would love to be sucking on your cute toes

Aww, thank you.

I sooo would have loved to help you with that!

Sounds fun.

Relax my dear, let my continue the job, plz :kiss:
seriously one of the most shots you've shared of your perfect feet dear Icy. love it! those wrinkled glistering soles look just fantastic. the shape of those red yummy toes and your perfect arches are so arousing.
Thanks!:kiss:

You're always such a willing helper redder.

Outstretched toes.

attachment.php

very nice feet an toes. Yet I see a scrumptious ass above them mmm

Anything you post Icy... All incredibly hot, but your feet get me going for certain!!

Wearing shoes.

attachment.php

You sure know how to get attention and tease!
I would definitely have a glance at those feet as I walk toward you.
Also love the other pic where you show off your marriage ring ..
So arousing and sensual.
I wanna take you to a date when you're wearing a hot pair of stockings and take them off as we get home, then sniff them, suck on your toes and wrap those sweaty stockings around my dick and shove it down your throat to have a taste of your amazing toes and know why you turn me on so much!

Anything you post Icy... All incredibly hot, but your feet get me going for certain!!

Glad to hear it.

You sure know how to get attention and tease!
I would definitely have a glance at those feet as I walk toward you.
Also love the other pic where you show off your marriage ring ..
So arousing and sensual.
I wanna take you to a date when you're wearing a hot pair of stockings and take them off as we get home, then sniff them, suck on your toes and wrap those sweaty stockings around my dick and shove it down your throat to have a taste of your amazing toes and know why you turn me on so much!

Umm, well that's descriptive.

Quit fuckin' with my pacemaker.

Haha. Sorry about that.

Shaken or stirred?

attachment.php

I am pleased that you invited me to post on this thread. I hope I don't disappoint. ;)

Attachments

• martini.jpg
    martini.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I'm so glad you've invited these pretty ladies to your thread Icy. they have gorgeous feet and toes. wow. so yummy!
and I see you're enjoying them too :rolleyes:;)
Thanks Omegawolfen! you have a pair of perfect feet! those pretty toes make me drool! :kiss:

Yes, so happy to see the beautiful additions to this extremely erotic thread, hope to see more soon!

Sandy feet.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5110.jpg
    IMG_5110.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 5
Sandy feet.

attachment.php

I should've guessed you'd bring a souvenir for us from that day on the bitch;)
thank you bare foot lady. even though your toes and soles are covered in sand but your sexy arch still shines, those shapely legs are hot and arousing as ever and those red nails tease bad :kiss::kiss::kiss:

I should've guessed you'd bring a souvenir for us from that day on the bitch;)
thank you bare foot lady. even though your toes and soles are covered in sand but your sexy arch still shines, those shapely legs are hot and arousing as ever and those red nails tease bad :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Lol. Of course I would remember you guys. Glad you still like the pic despite the sand.

Back