For The Love of Feet.

Wet feet.

attachment.php

damn I forgot to add pedy to the list of things i'd do to you after shower :rolleyes::D so pretty. love your pose in this as well. those full shapely calves and wiggling toes :kiss::rose:

damn I forgot to add pedy to the list of things i'd do to you after shower :rolleyes::D so pretty. love your pose in this as well. those full shapely calves and wiggling toes :kiss::rose:

Your wife always so kind.

Outstretched toes.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2009.jpg
    IMG_2009.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 4
Must be the light streaming through the window blinding you. 😉

Where did I go? Lol

Yeah, where?

You have legions of fans hanging on (and probably masturbating) to your most latest pic and like junkies, waiting for the next one. Lol.

Missing you m' lady.

Outstretched toes.

attachment.php

This pure perfection Icy! damn! so hot! you exactly know how to use that power of your feet seduction to make your audience stunned. wow! so yummy and desirable. love this beautiful sight of your separated toes and perfect smooth soles. make me drool so bad! can't think about anything other than placing my tongue on your toe and lick all the way up to your heel :kiss::rose::heart:
thanks so much! :rose:

Yeah, where?

You have legions of fans hanging on (and probably masturbating) to your most latest pic and like junkies, waiting for the next one. Lol.

Missing you m' lady.

There's at least two. Lol😆

This pure perfection Icy! damn! so hot! you exactly know how to use that power of your feet seduction to make your audience stunned. wow! so yummy and desirable. love this beautiful sight of your separated toes and perfect smooth soles. make me drool so bad! can't think about anything other than placing my tongue on your toe and lick all the way up to your heel :kiss::rose::heart:
thanks so much! :rose:

Thanks redder.

Once again, beautiful pic, has me hard as usual, thanks!!

Glad you like.

I am dying of thirst Icy1, that is beautiful but I need more, please?!

Well there is some water there.

Wearing shoes.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3093.jpg
    IMG_3093.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 4
Wearing shoes.

attachment.php

a shot of your full well shaped legs with muscles that look even more perfect with help of that beautiful open toed high heels that expose and show off those two little pretty toes and that perfect arch? well that's what I call a perfect shot Icy. thanks for sharing. you look stunning :kiss::heart::rose:

Yes, I agree. Icy, your legs are awesome, and those shoes are great. I love the arch showing over the one shoe, yes, very arousing shot!

I could remove those for you and massage them.

You could.

Beautiful shoes! And beautiful feet! ;)

Thank you.

a shot of your full well shaped legs with muscles that look even more perfect with help of that beautiful open toed high heels that expose and show off those two little pretty toes and that perfect arch? well that's what I call a perfect shot Icy. thanks for sharing. you look stunning :kiss::heart::rose:

Aww, thanks redder.

Yes, I agree. Icy, your legs are awesome, and those shoes are great. I love the arch showing over the one shoe, yes, very arousing shot!

Thank you.

She's got legs
She knows how to use them

Mmmm (the Mmmmm was me, not the song)

Haha. Yep I can get from a to b.

Freshly moisturised.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3125.jpg
    IMG_3125.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 25
Freshly moisturised.

attachment.php

Relax my dear, let my continue the job, plz :kiss:
seriously one of the most shots you've shared of your perfect feet dear Icy. love it! those wrinkled glistering soles look just fantastic. the shape of those red yummy toes and your perfect arches are so arousing.
Thanks!:kiss:

Back