Guys who have sucked a cock

Proud to Suck

Last year I sucked two at once, on my knees between two 7" cocks. Briefly had both in my mouth at the same time!

They both spunked in my mouth one after the other.

It was wonderful but I haven't done it since...

I have this fantasy for two cocks at the same time. I have sucked many cocks of all shapes and sizes and love it. I missed many opportunities when I was young teenager. I could have had two in the woods back then but "boys" just did not do that back then. Now as an adult I can say I like suck guys that like to be sucked and do not have any guilt for having done a good BJ. I like the taste as well. I would do it every day if I had the men lined up.

I have this fantasy for two cocks at the same time. I have sucked many cocks of all shapes and sizes and love it. I missed many opportunities when I was young teenager. I could have had two in the woods back then but "boys" just did not do that back then. Now as an adult I can say I like suck guys that like to be sucked and do not have any guilt for having done a good BJ. I like the taste as well. I would do it every day if I had the men lined up.
The line starts here. Lol

Two at the same time is nice, but I have a fantasy of seeing how many I could take on in one night. Just be on my hands and knees and as one cums, another takes his place. One line in front of me and another behind me.

There are a lot of threads about guys sucking cocks and loving it. I am curious if any guy has sucked a cock and not liked it. I am still looking for my first cock and am sure that I will love getting a big load of hot cum in my mouth.
I have sucked only one uncut cock and I did not like it. I couldn't suck him the way I suck a cut guy and he said I was hurting him. I tried and tried for the longest time to get him off and couldn't. After that, I said never again. Cuts cocks only for me.

I have sucked only one uncut cock and I did not like it. I couldn't suck him the way I suck a cut guy and he said I was hurting him. I tried and tried for the longest time to get him off and couldn't. After that, I said never again. Cuts cocks only for me.

Just curious here as I've never sucked a guy who was uncut, but was his foreskin getting in the way or something? I was going to once, but he had a strange odor to his stuff so I never took him in my mouth.

I am uncut and have never been told I have an 'odour'. It's all a matter of personal hygiene.

Wow, I have never had a problem with either...cut or uncut! I think I prefer an uncut cock as it slides into my lips so much more smoothly and I love the unfolding or peeling back of the cock for that taste and slickness/silkiness of the uncut one...fuck yes...so sweet to have it get hard in my mouth too!

Why Limit Yourself…?

Sucking cut but not uncut, or uncut but not cut, is like having a big-screen TV and only ever watching one channel. The full variety of genital difference is there to be used and abused, sucked and enjoyed

Sucking cut but not uncut, or uncut but not cut, is like having a big-screen TV and only ever watching one channel. The full variety of genital difference is there to be used and abused, sucked and enjoyed

You win the internet for a day!

I am uncut and have never been told I have an 'odour'. It's all a matter of personal hygiene.

I agree totally. It was just my luck that the uncut cock that I was about to suck needed a good scrubbing. I've ran into cut guys that could use a bath too.

Ohhhhh, Tristan is soooo right! As a truly cock-loving cocksucker, I've made myself ready, willing and eager to suck ANY adult cock! In fact, part of the thrill of getting on my knees to service a stranger, is never knowing what I'll get to love when he unzips and fishes out his COCK for ME to suck and love and enjoy! I LOVE the infinite variety of cocks that are available to me! (To corroborate, see Lit story, "Birth of a Cock Sucker: 1980s Teen," by Silkstockingslover.)

I've NEVER been picky about the guys I've serviced, either! Hey, I'm a cocksucker and I'm "in love" with cocks...why would I care who that beautiful thing is attached to??? đź’ť

As far as "funky" taste or scent is concerned, what I've always done is, just open my mouth and dive in! In a very few seconds you'll have sucked it clean and, when that first shot of thick, delicious cum lays out on your tongue, you'll forget all about "funky"!

Of the many, MANY cocks I've been privileged to suck over the years, I've really NEVER met a cock I didn't LOVE...or didn't LOVE loving! đź’–

Glori. đź’‹

Tis true

I think it is only bad if the person receiving your generosity has bad hygiene or has a bad personality. If he showers regularly and has a good attitude, I can't imagine it being bad - cut or uncut, small or large cock, young or old, slim or overweight, finishes fast or slow.

Clean and able to get hard

Nice disposition

Let me suck it!!

I

too have sucked many cocks. Several hundred over the15 years I've been active. As far as size goes, I like them all except the very small ones and the very big ones. 5-7 inches is the zone I like best, though the 8 or 9 inchers sure stimulate me mentally. For me it's about 50-50. 50% sucking and 50% getting his thick, hot load in my mouth or all over my face.

1 time I was with a really nice guy. When we got down to it he had a very large dick. It wasn't very fun to suck him. It just wasn't comfortable to pleasure him like I was used to. I kinda just sucked the head. I couldn't get him to cum that way.

I was in my 40's and sexually frustrated by being involuntarily celibate due to a marriage that wasn't working anymore. My mind began to wander and I started fantasing about having a mutual oral exchange with another guy -two married guys taking care our needs without the hassle we got from our wives was what I envisioned. After a couple of years of jerking off to this fantasy, I decided to act on my urges. I had worried about having regrets afterward but I rationalized that if I only did it once it wouldn't really mean anything more than exploring a curiosity. At least I would know.

Long story short, I found the ideal situation with an ideal partner. It was intensely pleasurable and I had no regrets. However, I wasn't sure about a second experience. That would be much more significant than the first time because it would be based on knowing what it was like to suck another guy's dick and that I wanted to do it again. It would mean that I was making encounters with men a part of my sexuality.

Within a few months of my first experience I split up with my wife and found myself in love with another woman and same sex encounters no longer interested me. About a year later, the relationship ended abruptly and I was feeling miserable. Late one night I was casually checking the online ads and found one placed by a guy looking for someone to "ski" with and fool around. That was something I rarely did and hadn't done in a long time. Some of the effects it has on me is that it makes me horney as hell, it triggers my same sex interests, it makes me not get very hard and it takes me forever to cum. I was soon heading over to the guy's house. I was very cautious with my first experience but I was being a bit reckless this time and I didn't care.

I arrived and he didn't feel comfortable with me. In fact, he thought I was a cop. He was in his early thirties, did something in the art world and I was about 12 years older and had a professional career. I did look like a cop and I understood his concern but I really wanted to do what I came for. He apologized and asked me to leave. Thinking fast, I assured him I wasn't a cop - which made it seem more likely that I was - and asked him if cops ever fooled around with guys before busting them. He said he didn't think so and I dropped to my knees and took hold of the waist band on the gym shorts he was wearing and looked up at him and asked him if I could pull them down so I could prove I wasn't a cop. He smiled and said I didn't have to and that he was satisfied I was okay.

The next few hours were spent in a blissful state. I totally enjoyed the encounter and he willingly went along with my requests to 69, face fuck, all kinds of positions. He was much smaller than my first partner which made him easier to handle. At one point while we were 69ing with him on top he pulled away fast and apologized for cumming. If he ejaculated, it was insignificant. He was precuming a fair amount and I didn't notice anything being released and thus I didn't care.

As dawn approached we were both too sore to continue and it was time for me to leave. As I contemplated what I had done, I accepted the fact that I enjoyed doing all the things I had done and would certainly be doing them again.

Thanks for sharing your story, which is similar to mine in several ways. I've enjoyed several men, but never twice with the same guy. That was to avoid developing relationships, I just wanted casual sex. Also, I figured if I had sex with men more often than I had sex with women it would be a clear sign I'd become gay, which I didn't want. I accept being Bi, not ready to identify as gay.
I've also had a few nights when 'next few hours were spent in a blissful state'...no holes barred, we explored everything we could think of, and satisfied each other multiple times. Fully surrendering to each other's gay side, and enjoying masculine sex to it's fullest. Some of the best sex of my life! I knew I'd do it again and again...

This is very similar to me and my first time, although I had given sensual massage to a guy before I decided I did want to suck a cock (he was not into that so was not an option). It was such a sexy rush to look at that cock and then put it semi hard into my mouth. Did not regret it for a moment.

I fantasized about it for years and wondered if I would regret doing it or find that I was turned off by the act. The first time I was naked with a cock in front of my face I just knew I was going to enjoy it, and I did. It was just as good as I had imagined it would be.

There are so many things I liked about it. Just the act of putting another mans cock in my mouth to pleasure him was such a turn on. His hard cock throbbing as I wrapped my lips around him, the soft skin of his cock against my tongue, his body tensing, watching him enjoy it, his hands on my head pushing his cock deeper into my throat, the moment he starts to reach orgasm, and of course the moment he moans out and shoots a warm load into my mouth. It's very satisfying to satisfy another man.

I didn't feel any guilt. I had already gone through that years ago when a friend and I did some mild exploring together. I eventually got over it and just accepted that I was turned on by men.

I have now sucked 4 different cocks, most long term suck buddies. I did have a situation where I turned down sucking another guy and it probably would have been a bad experience. It was an online hook up and he had lied about his appearance significantly.

I would say just find the right guy and go for it. If your anything like me, you're going to wonder why you waited so long to start sucking cock.

I've been wanting to suck cock so bad but I just can't bring myself to actually do it and these threads don't help lol

I've been wanting to suck cock so bad but I just can't bring myself to actually do it and these threads don't help lol

Have you had any opportunities and backed out? Would be interested to hear about those.

Back