Guys who have sucked a cock

enjoyed every one

There are a lot of threads about guys sucking cocks and loving it. I am curious if any guy has sucked a cock and not liked it. I am still looking for my first cock and am sure that I will love getting a big load of hot cum in my mouth.

I always enjoy sucking cock and swallowing what is delivered

Aaahhh so you guys feel I will soon be joining your ranks as an experienced cocksucker do you? We'll see. I do enjoy the taste of my precum and cum when I eat it. I like to smear it all over my face as well.....we'll see.

If all goes well

I'll suck my first cock next week. First full-sized one anyway. I'm excited, nervous as hell and I accept that I may regret doing it. But I know I'll regret not doing it. It's something I have to experience.

I'll suck my first cock next week. First full-sized one anyway. I'm excited, nervous as hell and I accept that I may regret doing it. But I know I'll regret not doing it. It's something I have to experience.

Trust me, PPM...you'll NEVER regret sucking a cock!!!

After you give that wonderful, first blowjob, the only thing you WILL regret is not being able to suck cock every minute of every day! šŸ’“

And, you'll regret that you waited so long!!! šŸ˜®

Aaahhh so you guys feel I will soon be joining your ranks as an experienced cocksucker do you? We'll see. I do enjoy the taste of my precum and cum when I eat it. I like to smear it all over my face as well.....we'll see.

Just wait until you take that first big, thick load in your mouth! It's like NOTHING you've ever experienced! And, you won't ever be able to get enough!!!

I'm not the only cocksucker in the world that experienced that awakened craving!!! šŸ˜Š

You will love it being naked on your knees with a cock in your mouth is great and nothing beats it

You will love it being naked on your knees with a cock in your mouth is great and nothing beats it

I'm in 100 percent agreement with you, interwebs! There is no greater pleasure in the world than having a cock in one's mouth! It is almost indescribable!!! šŸ˜

Guys, my only regret now is that you guys aren't here sucking my cock giving me some heads on advice and sharing your experience with me.

I have sucked only one cock. Met via another hook up site (FG's) after chatting for a good while. I was so nervous I didn't get a full hard as much as he tried and he didn't cum due I think to his concern over my nerves. His cock was quite small (not an issue for me) and I have to say I absolutely loved being a slut sucking his cock. We haven't met again as he likes the kissing and that simply isn't for me. tried it, don't like it. I do very much want to meet and have a regular buddy that I can suck off occasionally. Seems impossible to find a local man though. Frustrating as I'm not getting younger and I'm no spring chicken now!

Suck cock For Your Lady

I enjoy sucking on a nice cock as long as I can take my time.

Guys who suck cock make the best heterosexual lovers too. Once you appreciate how to give, as well as take pleasure, once you learn to enjoy surrendering to your sensuality as well as attempting to control it, once you appreciate how rewarding it can be to be penetrated, as well as penetratingā€¦ the lady in your life will benefit from that extra sensitivity...

I doubt that you will regret doing it, but I'm sure you would regret not doing it.
From personal experience and from reading hundreds if not thousands of comments, I don't think I've ever seen a comment that someone who tried sucking cock that didn't like it.

I doubt that you will regret doing it, but I'm sure you would regret not doing it.
From personal experience and from reading hundreds if not thousands of comments, I don't think I've ever seen a comment that someone who tried sucking cock that didn't like it.

I have seen some, but no males, ever that didn't like it.

MOST women seem to enjoy/love it but I have met some that view it (or at least act like) they see it as a duty they HAVE to do. Some say they don't even like the taste of cum, if you can imagine that. (I think THAT is a lie! :kiss: )

Guys who suck cock make the best heterosexual lovers too. Once you appreciate how to give, as well as take pleasure, once you learn to enjoy surrendering to your sensuality as well as attempting to control it, once you appreciate how rewarding it can be to be penetrated, as well as penetratingā€¦ the lady in your life will benefit from that extra sensitivity...

Absolutely right, Tristan! Sucking cocks taught me how to be a "pleasure-giver" for both men and women, drawing my pleasure from the pleasure I give them! I discovered that, in making my partner's climax MY climax, and by remaining completely focused on their pleasure, I just naturally enjoyed an incredibly prolonged pleasure for myself! As long as I can bring my partners to orgasm, I don't actually need to achieve orgasm myself!

Agree 110%

I believe I'm now fully in touch with all aspects of my sexuality having learned how to enjoy and satisfy both men and women. I now know what they need to get off, and how to please them, but also how to meet my own needs, some of which I never knew I had.

I feel complete as a sexual human.

I have seen some, but no males, ever that didn't like it.

MOST women seem to enjoy/love it but I have met some that view it (or at least act like) they see it as a duty they HAVE to do. Some say they don't even like the taste of cum, if you can imagine that. (I think THAT is a lie! :kiss: )

Oh, I was referring to men. I have met a few women that didn't like it, my wife was one of them.

My

My first time at this new adult book store in Lexington KY and wow what a great place. Lot of young college guys hang around and their not shy about what they want.

Back