adrina is a communist

Really? It's a quote that I find interesting in terms of thinking about how gender works ... I'm not really 'presuming' anything by putting there, other than that I think it's something worth considering.

I was referring to the last part of your Sig about PMs. But nevermind.

I was referring to the last part of your Sig about PMs. But nevermind.

It's presumptuous to suggest that if someone is going to go to the bother of PMing me, they might first establish whether it's really worth their time?

It's presumptuous to suggest that if someone is going to go to the bother of PMing me, they might first establish whether it's really worth their time?

It's presumptuous to think somebody might and would need guidelines for doing so. I suspect most would see that link and not even bother to click or PM. But hey, nothing wrong with getting it out there for those so inclined.:)

adrina, when you have the likes of these muppets gargling your name in their sleep, posting pouty shit about you, you just KNOW you're doing something right. :cool:

I'm pretty sure I saw Adrina on the drive home this past week... pretty sure she couldn't see me though, just like her view of the rest of the world... obscured from behind a cloud of 'causes'!

7n7t4FW.jpg

It's presumptuous to think somebody might and would need guidelines for doing so. I suspect most would see that link and not even bother to click or PM. But hey, nothing wrong with getting it out there for those so inclined.:)

... and yet surprisingly it's a thread that's had a reasonable degree of positive feedback. Obviously beating a woman over the head with a club and dragging them back to your cave by the hair is one approach ... but there are others.

However, given that anything other than total support of free market capitalism is a hard-on-killer, guys PMing me is obviously never really going to be an issue.

Last edited:
adrina, when you have the likes of these muppets gargling your name in their sleep, posting pouty shit about you, you just KNOW you're doing something right. :cool:

Hahaha... apparently. :D

I'm pretty sure I saw Adrina on the drive home this past week... pretty sure she couldn't see me though, just like her view of the rest of the world... obscured from behind a cloud of 'causes'!

That car is almost as tacky as you. Almost.

... and yet surprisingly it's a thread that's had a reasonable degree of positive feedback. Obviously beating a woman over the head with a club and dragging them back to your cave by the hair is one approach ... but there are others.

However, given that anything other than total support of free market capitalism is a hard-on-killer, guys PMing me is obviously never really going to be an issue.

Maybe you should link him up to one of the several of those types of threads started by the guys so he can be an equal opportunity asshat. ;)

Maybe you should link him up to one of the several of those types of threads started by the guys so he can be an equal opportunity asshat. ;)

OMG ... I didn't know there were such things. THAT'S obviously why I've been doing it wrong all this time!

I don't support or defend the physical abuse of women or the application of force against their will. (Takes care of that non-sequitur.)

So now there's a connection between free-market economics and achieving and maintaining an erection? This could require a new adjunct field of macroeconomics.:D

I don't support or defend the physical abuse of women or the application of force against their will. (Takes care of that non-sequitur.)

... but clearly also not a fan of a woman being explicit about what she does/doesn't like?

Or, as in Adrina's case, having an informed perspective on something other than the best way to ensure your cake rises.

No need. My hat would be way too small a cover for your ass.:D

Hey Rightguide, in case you hadn't noticed, this thread is rife with females who do NOT believe in equal rights for women, but they do believe in superior rights for women. That they can go to the lengths of causing physical harm to men without consequence, simply because they're 'women'. If a woman came after me without cause with a baseball bat, I'd shoot her in the fucking head, the same as I would a man. Equal is equal, they seem to take offense at the thought. They also find it to be a great cause of butthurt when anyone DARE put them on ignore, thinking they can simply talk louder and faster, and their shrillness is expected to be tolerated. That's also the general thinking pattern they've gone to in the 'Grow a pair' thread. Girls need to forget their pedestal.... they killed that fucker a while back.

Last edited:
Hey Rightguide, in case you hadn't noticed, this thread is rife with females who do NOT believe in equal rights for women, but they do believe in superior rights for women. That they can go to the lengths of causing physical harm to men without consequence, simply because they're 'women'. If a woman came after me without cause with a baseball bat, I'd shoot her in the fucking head, the same as I would a man. Equal is equal, they seem to take offense at the thought.

When did anyone in this thread threaten anyone with physical violence? Did I miss something?

Oh my. An insult based on appearance and weight. I am truly hurt. I don't know how I shall ever recover. What a truly witty and on-point retort. :rolleyes:

When did anyone in this thread threaten anyone with physical violence? Did I miss something?

The idiot got a severe warning for threatening to break Fata's arm in another thread. He is under the assumption that because he resorts to threats of physical violence that apparently others must as well. He's got a persecution complex 14 miles wide.

Oh my. An insult based on appearance and weight. I am truly hurt. I don't know how I shall ever recover. What a truly witty and on-point retort. :rolleyes:

The idiot got a severe warning for threatening to break Fata's arm in another thread. He is under the assumption that because he resorts to threats of physical violence that apparently others must as well. He's got a persecution complex 14 miles wide.

My arm, not Fata's (unless he offered her that service elsewhere as well?) ... I guess not being able to read extends to imagining there are particular words where there aren't any?

... but clearly also not a fan of a woman being explicit about what she does/doesn't like?

Or, as in Adrina's case, having an informed perspective on something other than the best way to ensure your cake rises.

I never said a thing about the explicitness of your sig. You are free to be as explicit as you please. I merely pointed out you presumed enough negative PMs as to require a remedial course of study in order to understand the guidelines for doing so and that many might find that a bit tiresome and "presumptuous." No insult intended.

Adrina's perspective is nothing new. It's at least as old as Karl Marx and for the most part demonstrably flawed and tired. Typically, she's among the first to turn a conversation into a personal attack and then pretends she doesn't understand when people answer in kind. Who's interested in cake baking?

I never said a thing about the explicitness of your sig. You are free to be as explicit as you please. I merely pointed out you presumed enough negative PMs as to require a remedial course of study in order to understand the guidelines for doing so and that many might find that a bit tiresome and "presumptuous." No insult intended.

Adrina's perspective is nothing new. It's at least as old as Karl Marx and for the most part demonstrably flawed and tired. Typically, she's among the first to turn a conversation into a personal attack and then pretends she doesn't understand when people answer in kind. Who's interested in cake baking?

I wasn't 'presuming enough negative PMs' ... I've actually HAD enough negative PMs to warrant some suggestions. The only person who offered a negative opinion in respect of that thread, to be the best of my recollection, was Nezhul. :rolleyes: If others find it, or me, tiresome, that's fine - they're welcome to not bother PMing me.

Last edited:
and for the most part demonstrably flawed and tired.

Say that again while you look in a mirror.:D

Adrina has got the measure of most of you young fellas. I do feel a bit for coachdb18, the poor sod's so dumb he makes the op and one or two others like yourself seem marginally sentient.:rolleyes:

My arm, not Fata's (unless he offered her that service elsewhere as well?) ... I guess not being able to read extends to imagining there are particular words where there aren't any?

My bad. It was you. He seems to have emotional self control issues. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he had other issues as well. :D

Say that again while you look in a mirror.:D

Adrina has got the measure of most of you young fellas. I do feel a bit for coachdb18, the poor sod's so dumb he makes the op and one or two others like yourself seem marginally sentient.:rolleyes:

You're entitled to your illusions. You probably didn't intend the illusion the term
"cold diesel" conjures up either.:D:D

Back