masturbation at work

Some guy talked me into it

I was playing around with a guy online for a few months. He hit me up in response to something I posted on a different site. Anyway after a couple of very erotic cyber sessions, he started contacting me at my work. If I told him I was wearing a dress or skirt he'd have me take off my panties and send him pictures and selfies. He was also telling me to masturbate. Most times I'd just play along and pretend, but sometimes when I was caught up and there weren't too many around, I'd do it in our restroom. I liked being controllled like that.

Sadly, he turned out to be a phony. The pictures he was sending me weren't of him. He talked a good game though. I'm smh at how he had me going

Well,if ya ever want to play I'm available. ;)

I was playing around with a guy online for a few months. He hit me up in response to something I posted on a different site. Anyway after a couple of very erotic cyber sessions, he started contacting me at my work. If I told him I was wearing a dress or skirt he'd have me take off my panties and send him pictures and selfies. He was also telling me to masturbate. Most times I'd just play along and pretend, but sometimes when I was caught up and there weren't too many around, I'd do it in our restroom. I liked being controllled like that.

I've loved that control as well. It can be very special to feel as if someone is always there looking over your shoulder ... down your front ... or up your skirt.

We have individual bunk rooms. Downside is trying to make it to the bathroom afterwards unnoticed!

I got to thinking about this on the way to work and it made wonder who else does it.

Do you do it because your attracted to someone in the office? Do you do it because you're on kik with someone and you're so turned on you have to take care it?

Do you do it in the bathroom? At your desk in your office?

How do you handle the evidence of what you've done? Lol

I want to hear from men and women both.

Well mostly If I do it it is because of a certain customer haz sparked a fantasy or a gf teases me before going in or mainly cause i just aint had in a while.

Now as for where: by me working in fast food (mang) I always use bathroom or car durring smoke break.

Evedence: I wear it, love a nice sticky pair of panties to shove in a lovers mouth that evening!

Very erotic. I do that sometimes, too (in fact, have been doing it heavily for the past three days).

I've loved that control as well. It can be very special to feel as if someone is always there looking over your shoulder ... down your front ... or up your skirt.

That's exactly what he made me feel. He wanted details on the clothes, jewelry, shoes, panties, everything. He'd even want to know how often I wore something. It got to the point where I would tell him that stuff up front. At the time it was very erotic.

I have done exactly that with a woman I used to play with a couple years ago. It helped me imagine her, down to the details. What she was wearing, the shade of her nail polish and her necklace, shoes, panties. It also allowed me to instruct her which piece I wanted her to remove, and know what exactly she had on (including jewelry) at a point in time. Would love to find a cyber/voice partner again with the right imagination and chemistry.

Being in an engineering line of work, I regularly access parts of large buildings that no one ever goes near. Because of this, I get plenty of opportunities to masturbate in some fairly large and open areas. It's usually as a result of spotting a sexy woman in a tight skirt and blouse, sending my imagintion into overdrive.

Only ever been close to being caught once. Had to hide for a few minutes with my jeans and boxers round my ankles :rolleyes:

Back