Erotic pics and stuff in monochrome and colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely

attachment.php

Brace yourself Vanessa

Gorgeous

I get messages from time to time: "I saw you were online......." etc. Very often it is Richard online, loading up stuff or just browsing. Please don't think I'm ignoring the message; I just don't see it until I log on to check out the thread.

attachment.php

Looking absolutely fabulous Vanessa

:D :D :D :D Goodness gracious, what a special treat awaited when I peeked in again. Always eager to see what you two are up to when I return. Thanks to you and Richard, I've had a great experience for many years. :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Vanessa, I've been following you and Richard for quite some time. I must say, you get more beautiful and sexy every day. Your body should be worshipped like the Goddess you are. And Richard, your photos of her are outstanding and so natural. There will never be another woman as gorgeous and precious as you V....🌹🌹

Sybian

Richard still can't figure how to get more involved!??
Put the camera on a tripod.
Hit record
Then... help!

Such a beautiful photo Richard and Vanessa, I like to be able to have several looks at those appealing images, so a minute is a bit restrictive.
That instrument of pleasure is quite bulky, not easy to slip in your handbag, although ladies bags remind me of the Tardis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back